PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve partying

susancheerleader
12-30-2005, 01:41 PM
How many are going out en femme tomorrow night? If anyone is, are there any first timers that are choosing this night to go out en femme for the first time?

heathr1
12-30-2005, 01:46 PM
A GG who does not know about me dressing has offered to lend me a dress of hers for NYE.

I'm too shy to take the offer up.

Jonien
12-30-2005, 02:28 PM
How many are going out en femme tomorrow night? If anyone is, are there any first timers that are choosing this night to go out en femme for the first time?
Yes this will be my first Hogmany/new year en femme I have a new red everning dress my wife gave me for Christmas and looking forward to it.
in the past I hatted partys but this one is going to be great as I'm going as me

Deidra Cowen
12-30-2005, 03:12 PM
This will be my first New Years Eve out as a fem if that counts. LOL I am very excited and we should have a large group of Tgirls out at the Stage Door Bar that night.

Only problem is that the two girls and myself that are riding together are still arguing over who is the desiginated driver. Just might take a taxi both ways and not worry about the cops.

Miss Lulu
12-30-2005, 03:18 PM
I will also be going out en femme tomorrow night. Won't be the first time at a New Year Eve bash,...third year. Just haven't decided which TG bar yet.

cosmolovesph
12-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Yes this will be my first Hogmany/new year en femme I have a new red everning dress my wife gave me for Christmas and looking forward to it.
in the past I hatted partys but this one is going to be great as I'm going as me
We want pics and details :angel: , don't forget!! :D

sammyd
12-30-2005, 06:08 PM
my girlfriend was telling me about her outfit and said she needs to have a garter belt with the stockings shes wearing... then asked me if im planning to wear a garter belt... if only. im going in drab but pondered putting thigh highs under my jeans... too risky though. my gf knows but no one else that will be there does.

cosmolovesph
12-30-2005, 07:27 PM
my girlfriend was telling me about her outfit and said she needs to have a garter belt with the stockings shes wearing... then asked me if im planning to wear a garter belt... if only. im going in drab but pondered putting thigh highs under my jeans... too risky though. my gf knows but no one else that will be there does.

Why is that too risky? obviously she wants you too as well and under your jeans, only you and her will know.. (maybe the occasional peeking out around your ankles, but that's fun too!)

GypsyKaren
12-30-2005, 07:42 PM
My wife and I are going to have family and friends over, and I will definately be dressed.

GypsyKaren

susancheerleader
12-30-2005, 07:54 PM
My wife and I are going to have family and friends over, and I will definately be dressed.

GypsyKaren

Damn! I wish I was in this situation.

Right now it looks like "all dressed up and no place to go" for me.
That is if I want to dress. Other wise, in drab I have a couple options.

Rikki Elisabeth
12-30-2005, 07:57 PM
I am partying with some of my friends and some of the girls that work with me. I picked out a gorgeous Misook ankle length dress with a coordinating jacket. I have some incredibly good looking shoes - sling backs with a 3 inch heel. Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment for a full body wax, pedicure, manicure, hair, etc.

I am really looking forward to it AND I will not get blitzed.

Happy New Year!

Jodi
12-30-2005, 08:17 PM
As we did last year, a group of us cd's are going to a straight New Years Eve party at a large Holiday Inn. Last year there were 1,100 people there and six of us were cd's. We weren't fooling everybody, just some were fooled. Some of the girls were there the year before and were remembered. It is a time to really dress to the nines.

We had a great time last year. A lot of interaction with gg's. They are basically very curious. It is a time for positive outreach.

I will post pix after the occasion.

Jodi

LisaMariaCD
12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
A GG who does not know about me dressing has offered to lend me a dress of hers for NYE.

I'm too shy to take the offer up.

I wonder whether she's hinting that she may know more than you suspect? GG's are pretty intuitive. Take her up on the offer - it is partyin' New Years Eve :)

Ms. Laura
12-30-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm with you Susan, stuck at home...:mad:
I'm so jealous this time of year, with all of the gorgeous gowns out there. Oh well, maybe next year.

uknowhoo
12-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Hmmm... Laura, if you're in Northern New England, you couldn't be that far from Susan in Maine (unless she's up in Aroostook County or something).

Anyway, Happy New Year to all!!

Hugs,

Tammi

paulaN
12-31-2005, 07:58 AM
sorry you have no place to go susan.
tammi when you live in maine everything is far away.
as for me I have to work 7pm to 7am. that's ok I just enjoyed a very nice week with the family.

Raychel
12-31-2005, 08:31 AM
I will be at home in drab with my wife. I can only dream of spending the night in a beautiful long gown. I can only hope that when I finally do start dreamimg that I don't wake up too soon. I hate when that happens.

paulaN
12-31-2005, 08:38 AM
raychel get a bottle of wine and some champain. after a couple glasses of wine offer to rub her feet, then paint her toenails and fingernails. you might get that gown on befor the night is out. Happy New Year!

Raychel
12-31-2005, 08:57 AM
Paula, That sounds like a good idea, She sure does get more adventurous when she has had a few drinks. Would you mind watching a few kids for the night or a week.

BethCD
12-31-2005, 09:30 AM
Jodi, That's great! We need some POSITIVE exposure, but most of us are too chicken. God bless ya. Can't wait to see the pics.

Beth

Dapple
12-31-2005, 04:13 PM
I am going to do it!!! Hot Damn I'am going to do it.
I have the dress, heels and hair and a drop dead beautiful pair of pink panties.
I promised myself all year that if I had a chance to go out NYE enfem I would.
And TONITE the nite. Some will laugh, some will stare with their mouth open.
I am sure the phone will ring all day Sunday. One thng for sure is that 2006 will be a very different year after tonite.
I hope this works out well.

jamie_44
12-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Wish I could but I will be in boring drab at home with family, maybe sometime?

Robyn2006
12-31-2005, 06:02 PM
I too on this New Year's Eve will fall into the all dressed-up with nowhere to go camp. I suppose I should feel sad for this, but don't... not at all! My world is not yet one where I can come out, so to have this wonderful 3-day weekend is such a blessing, a time where I'm so free to experience my life within as much femininity as I know how to conjure. And I've done all I can to do this. I've spent the morning in such rapture - shaving, primping, and pampering myself to the very end of any maleness whatsoever (well, almost... But it's well hidden!). With my body hairless, my nails all Revlon Red, my wonderful GoldSeal breasts attached, and my new Victoria's Secret Christmas presents to myself giving me a whole new look, not to mention a new Estée Lauder Rich & Rosy All-day lipstick that is more that FANTASTIC (palling nearly all my other 40+ lipsticks), I'll be doing fine all alone to greet the new year. I'm simply in heaven here. At midnight I'll be out on my balcony looking up at the thundering rain expected up here in Portland, looking up and thanking the unseen stars that I have this ability to become the woman I feel I am inside. 2006 will unfold with me being nothing less than the woman I wish to be. There were many places and parties I could have chosen to be at tonight, but this one alone is the only one where I can really be myself. And for now, for tonight, that's more than enough. Just hope to God that someday I'll be in a place where at midnight on New Year's Eve I have a man to kiss!!!

Happy New Year!

Robyn

Jonien
01-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Yes this will be my first Hogmany/new year en femme I have a new red evening dress my wife gave me for Christmas and looking forward to it.
in the past I hatted party's but this one is going to be great as I'm going as me
It just didn't happen after spending about three hours getting ready I then got a phone call the party's not going to happen as the girl that was holding it was taken ill so it left me all dressed up and no were to go as this was my First en femme party I was devastated and was in a sulk all night but so between me and my wife got through five bottles of asti and still stone cold sober.
so next year I'll have the party.

Gemma Rhodes
01-01-2006, 07:18 AM
Afraid that I was out in drab last night just around the local Town Centre bars but I am going to Transmission in London this Saturday and will be celebrating properly then. http://www.trans-mission.org Can't wait, have got a new skirt and knee high boots to wear, just need to decide which top to wear now.

Gemma xx

BeckyCath
01-01-2006, 07:41 AM
I went into Oxford with my friend Natasha, We started in a pub just out of the city centre, and then moved on to Cloud 9 in the city centre for the Bongs.

I wore a black chiffon skirt, and a pink strappy sparkly top and a pair of low heeled mules.

Everyone was friendly and happy, the music was good, the dancing was fab, and i had a great time!

May 2006 be your year!

Rebecca