PDA

View Full Version : If they only knew!

Skipper
10-25-2013, 10:55 AM
So I am traveling with family this month and they don't know of my new interest in cross dressing (don't go telling :)). I mentioned that I am running low on clean clothes and my wife innocently suggests I wear her panties, of which she has many. Then someone else mentions pantyhose. They all had a good laugh and I am thinking "This vacation is getting better and better!"

linda allen
10-25-2013, 11:15 AM
My wife said that once before I introduced my hobby to her. It would have been a good opportunity to do it sooner. She also complained about her breasts and said I should have to lug a pair of them around all day. Another opportunity missed.

But, it's out in the open now. She came home from shopping to change and meet a girlfriend for lunch. I was dressed as Linda. Big kiss, changed her clothes (borrowed a pair of my earrings), another big kiss and out the door she went.

Skipper
10-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Wonderful story Linda. And great that you have that support. I still need to figure out all of this for myself before springing it on loved ones but, at some point, hope to receive a similar reaction.

Beverley Sims
10-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Skipper,
It is going to be a slow reveal, if you want it to succeed that I can assure you.

linda allen
10-25-2013, 01:26 PM
I didn't mean to imply that I got dressed while my wife was out and then let her "catch" me. She's known for a couple years and I brought it on gradually. First a bra, then panties, then she gave me some blouses, then breast forms, and so on. I've posted it in detail a while back.