PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wear girly jewelry in drab?

Katrina
12-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Does anybody here wear fem jewelery when going around in drab mode? I'm talking about rings, necklaces, bracelets. I don't think earrings count in this question as I have myself worn a blingy earring long before I took a step out of the closet.

The reason I ask is I just bought the cutest necklace with three pink gems (cheapo) and a "bostonian" ring with a pink gem surrounded by two clear gems. They are both set in silver. The are really pretty and not too gaudy. I'm not sure if I have the nerve to wear them out much though.

Wendy me
12-30-2005, 04:58 PM
i have my sea horsey necklace , my hugs and kissess ring , some gold and silver rings i wear all the time i always have srcunches in a bunch of diffrent colours on my wrist....i get some looks a few commenettes nouthing negitive or bad....

GypsyKaren
12-30-2005, 05:42 PM
I wear two silver bracelets and three rings at all times, and they're all quite feminine.

GypsyKaren

DonnaT
12-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Necklaces for sure, long before getting my ears pierced. Bracelets once I found they sold the kind that was strung on elastic beading cord.

Sharon
12-30-2005, 09:25 PM
Other than my pearl bracelet and diamond ring? No. :)

jamie-upstate
12-30-2005, 09:55 PM
i wear a necklace at all times a bracelet my wedding ring on my pinky as it does not fit well on my ring finger anymore

Sarah Smile
12-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Yes, I wear feminine necklaces and bracelets most of the time.

LisaMariaCD
12-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Ankle bracelet....in drab, and in shorts in the summer time.

It's quite visible.

Krystal Lee
12-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Miss Pinchy,
Yes! Seven rings, two diamond bracelets, necklace, earrings, and a womens watch whenever I am in drab.
I am finding I want to be in drag more and more as time goes on. Usually I also wear a blouse and low rise flair womens jeans if I can't get dressed up all the way. I even have two different pair of high heels I wear in drab.
Must admit I have been spotted with them on but so far no negitive remarks have been made to me. (I have seen women point me out to there partners and smile but nothing more than that)
So go for it girl as it seems our fears are mostly within ourselves.
Hugs Krystal.

Rikki Elisabeth
12-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Yes, I wear feminine necklaces and bracelets most of the time.

Echo what Amber said. In addition, a nice ankle bracelet and a diamond ring on my right hand.

Rachel Morley
12-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi Katrina,

The watch that I wear is pretty feminine. People can tell straight away that it's a woman's one because of the style and the size. I usually notice their eyes looking at my wrist when I'm at work. No one's said anything yet. I often wear a women's necklace as a guy. It was a birthday present from Marla. It's a pearl pendant on a thin girly chain.

My wedding ring is identical to Marla's. Thin and feminine. :)

Kayla Smith
12-31-2005, 05:28 PM
I wear most of the time studs that are pink, light blue and light green in sets of three or smaller hoops that are girly in my two bottom holes and a colored stud in my top hole. And if it counts I only wear womens eye glasses that have pink tint in the lenses.

Francine
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
I usually wear some form of necklace almost all the time. We recently got a larger jewelry chest for Christmas for my wife and I to share. She complained a little because she thought it was too big. Once we got home and put our jewelry in it, she found out that I have as many necklaces as she does! When asked when I got all those necklaces, I casually remarked "They've accumulated!" Then she said she may want to borrow some of them sometime. I just remarked, "Put them back afterwards!"

(There are advantages to being married to a CD/TG, huh?);)

Lissa Stevens
12-31-2005, 10:46 PM
I have a silver onyx ring and a silver sapphire pendant that I wear. The pendant is hidden a little but the ring is out there.

Jonien
01-01-2006, 05:55 AM
I'm never really in drab these days but at times I go out without makeup or wig and just 4 diamond studs in my ears but I have a charm bracelet from my wife that means a lot to me and that only comes of in the bath and a pendent from my son.
I have my wife's Wedding ring and engagement ring as thy are now too small for her that is a wide gold band with a diamond surrounded by blue sapphires
I would normally have 4 sometimes 5 rings and a Silver bangle type watch and ankle chain that never comes of

Adrianne
01-01-2006, 07:33 AM
I wear a women's watch when not working, i wear 24/7 a ankle chain ane 2 toes rings.

Monique_Lynn
01-01-2006, 11:41 AM
I wear a gold necklace and small gold hoop earings along with multiple toe rings, 2 on the right foot and 3 on the left.
ginger

Kiva
01-01-2006, 12:28 PM
I have a fitted toe ring I wear all the time. It's so comfortable, I hardly know it's there. If you get the right size, they are a little hard to get on, but can be worn with socks/shoes with no discomfort. I got mine at Toerings.com.

Kiva

Leilani68
01-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Yes: I wear Femme Necklaces, Rings, Toe Rings, Bracelets...........:)
Now days so many people wear different types of clothing and jewelry
Most people don't even notice or care, and those that do are soo afraid of
being sued due to New laws they don't say a word out loud.............:)

knelson
01-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Yes - I wear two bracelets, a necklace, and several rings even when in drab

Katrina
01-04-2006, 06:24 PM
This is what I have been wearing around...

Crystal Harmony
01-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Yep all the time,i wear a ankle braclet all the time it never comes off.:D

pricilla21 GG
01-04-2006, 08:43 PM
what a great ring! I have one set in silver with a large pink stone and never take it off. Keep your ring on! good rings demand to be worn. By the way what creams do you use on your face? you've got great skin and look about 18!

Katrina
01-04-2006, 09:16 PM
what a great ring! I have one set in silver with a large pink stone and never take it off. Keep your ring on! good rings demand to be worn. By the way what creams do you use on your face? you've got great skin and look about 18!

Its an illusion of the photograph...but, I use the Clinique yellow gel stuff. Its great! Its called "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel".

JoannaDees
01-05-2006, 12:09 AM
I'll chime in with anklets, toe rings and a gold chain necklace. I'm getting up the nerve to expand the ear ring choices.

Fallen Angel
01-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Yes I do i wear two toe rings one diamond band and a plain one.I also had a heavy gold necklace converted to fit my ankle and lets not forget the peiced ears xxx

Ms. Donna
01-07-2006, 12:03 PM
24/7 I wear earrings, necklace, silver band on right thumb & gold anklet on right ankle. Add a woman's watch when I find the need to tell time. :)

Love & Stuff,
Donna