PDA

View Full Version : Sighting in the wild ,,,,,,, maybe

Lexi Moralas
10-26-2013, 11:47 AM
I was coming out of the local Walmart today in guy mode and I think I spotted another CD! She was walking toward the store as I was going to my car and we walked right past on another closely. She looked amazing. 40 ish dressing a little younger look ( exactly my style ) curly hair up do scarf sweater jeans make up jewelry nails the whole 9. She looked perfect 110% passable. In fact I Checked her out in guy mode she was hot! What makes me think she might have been one of us are these subtle clues that remind me of myself. 1) here heels were a little higher and sexier than the average GG in her 40s would wear to Walmart on a Saturday morning.
2) she seemed on edge I. General her fem movement was as flawless as the rest of her but she looked down at the pavement and did not look up at all. 3) she parked a lot farther from the entrance than she needed to , ( and wasn't driving the kind of car that she was worried about scratching ) 4) the clincher for me was when she got to the door she fidgeted for a second then turned , walked back to her car, head still down, and left. It reminded me of a scenario I've done a bunch of times. Just to be out in public but still feel some what safe. So what do you girls think ? Was she one of us or just the exact type of GG I am trying to emulate when I dress?
If she was a cd I wish I could tell her that she looked amazing and should have all the. Confidence in the world ,

Jenniferathome
10-26-2013, 12:02 PM
So what you are clearly writing is that she did not pass! Walmart in heels! Look, it's more than appearance. It is also about confidence. You have to own it and then, even less blendable cross dressers will get past the initial looks. Look like you don't belong and everyone notices

nethiker55
10-26-2013, 12:04 PM
I think there is a good chance she was. You should have just told her she was beautiful as you might say it to a GG. Her reaction might have given you a further clue to the truth. Just never call her out let her do it.

Beverley Sims
10-26-2013, 12:40 PM
When you see others with a lack of confidence it is better not to make any contact at all.

Kate Simmons
10-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Regardless of how good we may look, sometimes walking through that door is the hardest thing to do. :)

Rachelakld
10-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Sometimes a mentor helps, or just a polite word.

PretzelGirl
10-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Unfortunately this scene plays out too many times. We want to get out and it is tough to get through the doorway. I made it through the first time, but stopped on my way to the door more than once to allow people to get through and not be there when I got there. It really seems like things go downhill after that step is complete even though there are still things that work on our fears.

Phydelia
10-26-2013, 06:56 PM
May also have been a GG with severe anxiety disorder, wearing tall heels to try to feel more confident. i know some days i can't face Walmart either.

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Hi Lexi, That's just one of life's mystery's

Shari
10-27-2013, 05:11 AM
What escapes me is that she went so far as to make it to the door and then backed off. Seems to me that the walk from her car to the door would be every bit as frightening.
I don't go to walmart, so I don't know. Is there something really scary inside?

Lexi Moralas
10-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Well ill never know I guess. Maybe she was a beautiful 40 something GG may be nursing a bit of a hangover , dressed up a bit for say a casual baby shower or something and realized she forgot her wallet In her night time purse and had to go home for it before she could but a gift. Or may be she was a CD who with a little more conference would be 110% passable( I'm serious she looked that good ). Well either way she was beautiful and presentation to the world is exactly what I aspire to show the world every time I step out dressed.

bridget thronton
10-27-2013, 10:41 AM
And friendly smile when someone makes eye contact is often appreciated - words may not be needed.

I Am Paula
10-27-2013, 10:44 AM
Don't you wish that every time somebody saw you, they rushed home and posted it on the internet?

MsRenee
10-27-2013, 01:13 PM
I would have gave her a comment on how nice she looked.
That might have been what she was needing to feel like hey I own this and this is me.
I know I always enjoy a nice compliment and will always say thank you and smile a little bit more.
Hugs
Renee

Sallee
10-27-2013, 01:17 PM
If we, us CDs, only had an international sign we could flash. We could complement one another and a sure each that we indeed are blending/passing well and will or should have no worries if we enter a establishment. We need a gang sign for our very special gang.