PDA

View Full Version : Wife on Vacation for a week

Darcy
10-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Went to drop her off at the airport Friday and have been dressed
ever since. She knows and is great with my dressing but I try to not over do it when she is home. Tonight two Halloween Parties. I will be a sexy Pirate with heels and fishnets . Been in costume since 2 but the party isn t till seven lol. So I went to the mall and got gas for the car. Can t wait to show the world how hot I am. lol Its a dream come true.

Marcelle
10-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi Darcy,

Have a great time and work that sexy Pirate outfit.

Hugs

Isha

Rachael Leigh
10-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Sounds like fun, enjoy

Beverley Sims
10-26-2013, 03:11 PM
When the cat's away the pirates can play. :)
Happy Halloween.

kimdl93
10-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Whether the world agrees or not, I hope you have fun.

Maryesther M.
10-26-2013, 04:12 PM
I know the feeling well. When I get the place to myself I engage in some forward planning to use ME time to advantage and try to record it in pics. to edit afterwards.....Extends the pleasure.

M.

Deedee Skyblue
10-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Remember, if you don't post pictures, it never happened!

Deedee

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi Darcy, Pace yourself so you don't get burnt out on the fifth or sixth day.

Allesandra Rhodes
10-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Remember, we want to see pics :D

Enjoy!

Denise Johnson
10-27-2013, 11:01 AM
You go girl !! A whole week and two Halloween parties !! Have fun!!

Darcy
10-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Well the Halloween Parties were great, and sorry I can t do Pictures . My wife ask me not to and I have to agree do to terms of my dressingh . I hope you all ungerstand that I d rather not mess up a good thing. First stop was a cigar bar owned by my cousin. Went in sat ae a table and ordered a drink. I knew the bartender well and she didn t have a clue . Then another women that works there came in with her husband and the owners sister . I bought them all a drink. They could not figure out who I was . So I ask her to come over to my table by by signaling her with my finger . She came over two feet away and had no clue who I was. I didnt speakspeak and then she begged me to tell her how I knew her and then I spoke and she was blown away. Tihe only way I was made is because the bartender saw me go into the mens room she was shocked and told the guys ae the bar that lady just went into the mens room. Did I get lok hen I came out / Best night of my crossdressing life so far; I ll tell you about the second party another time . This already too long . Love you all.

linda allen
10-28-2013, 04:18 PM
I don't know if your neighbors know about your dressing and I don't know if you care if they know, but if your wife doesn't want you posting photos, she probably doesn't want the neighbors to see you dressed as a female either.

Just something to think about.