PDA

View Full Version : What is your impression?

susancheerleader
12-30-2005, 07:01 PM
I am a M-F CDer.
I am sometimes jealous of F-M CDers. For men to be in public dressed as a lady, it creates snickers, laughs, strange looks and sometimes questions.
Just looking at societys reactions to women dressed as guys, it seems that for the most part no one even flinches at it. Or if they do, it isn't as negitive as it is for them to see a guy dressed as a lady. (Granted the idea is to look and "pass" but SOMETIMES it is obvious.)
Am I wrong with this? What has been your encounters while dressed as a man? I am assuming that if you dress, you don't have reservations of a guy dressing either.

Abraxas
12-31-2005, 11:15 AM
I've been hassled a lot. Not recently, mind, but when I was younger.
These days it's more embarassment. I get "them'ed." Like, "will you show them to..." "Um... them over there..." that kind of thing.
I've been really lucky in finding friends who are 100% cool with me. One guy had no idea I was female; I finally found the right time to tell him after knowing him about 3 or 4 months and he was incredibly cool. Hasn't changed our relationship one bit. To him I'm still one of the guys. Back when he thought I was a gay guy he had absolutely no problem with that either.

As for perceptions of MTFs, I haven't noticed anybody making a bother about it. I used to date an MTF and we'd go out in public; nobody had a bother, nobody looked at us weird or anything.

I think, from my experience and the experience of other people I've talked to, that it's the kids who seem to make something of it-- although more out of curiosity than anything. When I was like 11 my mum would make me go to church and wear a dress. The kids always asked "why is that boy wearing a dress." And my little cousins (5 and 7, both girls) are constantly asking me why I dress, talk, act like a boy. I just tell them, "because I want to." I think they're a little to young to get the full explanation.

So, I don't know... It's kind of weird, to be living in this ultra- conservative state and not get any hassle from people, but most people seem to be relaxed enough to swing with it. I think the key is confidence. If you act like you belong there and that what you're doing is no big deal then people seem to agree with your actions.

Charlene Marie
12-31-2005, 02:47 PM
I am a M-F CDer.
I am sometimes jealous of F-M CDers. a lady, it creates snickers, laughs, strange looks and sometimes questions.For men to be s
in public dressed aJust looking at societys reactions to women dressed as guys, it seems that for the most part no one even flinches at it. Or if they do, it isn't as negitive as it is for them to see a guy dressed as a lady. (Granted the idea is to look and "pass" but SOMETIMES it is obvious.)
Am I wrong with this? What has been your encounters while dressed as a man? I am assuming that if you dress, you don't have reservations of a guy dressing either.
Are you jealous of other Cders who can pass? I dont think I understand your question. I go out dress at least 3 times a week, to lots of places: the beauty salon, a resturant for lunch or a club for a couple of cocktails, and I never get snickerd at or picked on. I'm sure I dont pass with the majority of the people who see me, but I take great pains to dress as best I can and study makeup so I dont look like a clown. I think it all depends on your attitude and how well you put your look togeather.

susancheerleader
12-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Are you jealous of other Cders who can pass? I dont think I understand your question.

Good question, but YES, I am jealous of that!

As I mentioned though. From what I see arround me, it is more acceptable for a girl to be sean in mens clothes, then for a guy to be seen in a dress. THAT, I am jealous of also. For example. Sometimes I just like wearing a skirt, but still be a guy. THAT doesn't work with society. But a girl can wear guys clothes and no one thinks about it.

Take into consideration that I don't know how it is for a girl that is TRYING to pass as a guy. I don't know if it is as hard, harder, or easier for a girl to pass as a guy as it is for a guy to pass as a girl.

That is what I am asking how you view things.

susancheerleader
01-01-2006, 11:51 AM
DON'T DRINK AND USE THE INTERNET! :thumbsdn:

Man, my last post didn't come out at all like I wanted it to.

Jasmine Ellis
01-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I go out fully dressed, I try my best to look like a woman which must work for me as I walk in the town to do shopping. Their are lots of ladies in here who look more lady like than me, that I do no. I'm not that attractive nevertheless, I must be doing something right to pass like a woman? I spend a lot of time on my lips, making them look like kissable lips. Also I give my wig a good brushing before.
I'll give my voice 30 minutes, talking like a woman, if I got to ask about any think in that shop in womens wear if they got this skirt in a size 14, or anything like that. I'll blot my lippy with a tissue, then reapply my lipstick,then top it all of with clear gloss applied just to the center of the lower lips where it'll reflect the light of the mouth more voluptous-and very kissable indeed.

But I must say I did get laughed at when I started going out and didn't know anythink about make-up. I had to move home, not because they new who I was but that they new I was a man dressed in womens clothes.
But now I walk in that town and no one looks or laughs at me. So if I can do it then anyone can

Jasmine Ellis
01-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Now, take a look at Charlene Marie, she looks more a lady than I ever be. She's beautiful, a picture in a picture, a lady who I can only dream to become. And she is only one, there are many many more on here.

susancheerleader
01-02-2006, 06:55 PM
There are times I want to be fully dressed and BE a women. There are other times I want to wear a skirt (or something not-manly) but still be a man. And of course there are times I want to be only a man.

Last year I wore a "skort" in public. Not long, but enough for me to fill my car with gas, go inside, wait in line and pay for it. I was a nervious wreck, but tried to hide that fact.

I tried not to look obvious as I looked around to see if people were looking and/or snickering at me. I know there were but they too were trying not to be obvious.
The only time I realy knew was on my way back to the car, a guy and his son looked at me, obviously wondering what the hell I was doing wearing a skirt.
It was then that I wandered about this topic. I wasn't wearing a very "femmining" skirt. It was black, untrimmed, and kind of "gothic" in nature.