PDA

View Full Version : Watching the football games and

Being Paige
10-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Ok, so I'm sitting here watching football doing my nails (finger and toes) wearing a new dress that I bought on Friday and catching glimpes of the cheerleaders on the sidelines which brought me back to when I actually played highschool football and would always look over at the cheerleaders on the sidelines and wishing I could be one of them instead:battingeyelashes:. Today I still want to be the cheerleader:daydreaming: I'm sure that I can't be the only one.

Secret Drawer
10-27-2013, 02:59 PM
That is so why I played football! Lots of good memories of "that" scenery as a teen! Funny that playing football kept me in shape to fit into the girly stuff!

Karren H
10-27-2013, 03:08 PM
I played football too.... and our cheerleaders sucked.... I always wanted to the the cheerleaders adult instructor .... she was hot! lol

Rachael Leigh
10-27-2013, 03:11 PM
I think seeing the cheerleaders in those cute outfits is really what started me in being a CD. Those short skirts were just always cute how they flipped up and you could see those matching trunks.

cdmcconnell84
10-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Yes, the cheerleader uniform is a definite classic...
I'll join the numbers of the jealous. But in fact, I have to wonder how many TGs/CDs have even ever gotten to try a cheerleader uniform on, since it's not just a female thing, it's very much an age thing and going shopping for one after, like, 20 years old probably seems a bit odd.
Though it just now occurs to me that Halloween is the *perfect* excuse for this! So maybe next year I'll be able to try one on myself... must make a note of this!

Connie.Marie
10-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Paige,

I used the "Halloween excuse" to be a cheerleader in college with my GF (now wife) as the football player.
It was fantastic! I wore her sisters cheerleading uniform & she did my make-up. She used her brothers Football player stuff.
She should have known at that point, but didn't put it together.
She wouldn't do my makeup now. Sadly we've gone to a DADT situation.

Hugs..