PDA

View Full Version : Halloween might actually be good this year

Jill
09-29-2004, 09:59 AM
Halloween for me is nothing special, I haven't dressed in a costume since I was like twelve or so. I have never gone out dressed on halloween cause I have always been too afraid. I'm afraid that people will think I am a little too convincing or walk a little too good in those heels and might be suspicious. So for the past 10 or more years, halloween has just been another day for me.
Well, I have this friend, and for the past few years, she has kind of wanted to be a french maid but is reluctant to do it. I want her to be a french maid too, she's a sexy little thing who weighs less than 100 pounds and has size C breasts. Once again I was trying to coax her into being a french maid, cause she would be a really hot french maid. She just wouldn't do it so I tried to provide a little extra incentive so I asked her if she would do it if I dressed up as something too. She said like what, I said, I don't know, what do you want me to dress up as? Hoping that she would fulfill my fantasy. She tossed around a few ideas and then thought it would be funny if I wore her sisters moo moo with bright red lipstick and huge boobs. I told her that her sisters moo moo probably wouldn't fit me. Then I asked her if she would rather I did something like that or get in full drag. She said full drag! :D
She wants me to get in a tight skirt, fishnet hose and high heels with bright red lipstick. Of course this was all in my master plan, and she was falling into it perfectly.
I told her I would do it if she did a french maid and she agreed. The possibilty is exciting, and it kind of scares me. I don't know where she would want to go, I hope not to a club or something. Plus there's a chance she would back out as well so I am not holding my breath.

babe4life
09-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Oooh, sounds very very very exciting!

:)

Lawren
09-29-2004, 10:43 AM
The sophisticated lady and her maid out on the town! Sounds perfectly dreamy to me! Can we make it a double date? :D

LoL, Lawren

NewShy21NJmtf
09-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Wow! You're pretty lucky! Be sure to tell us what happens come Halloween!

Stephanie

Julie
09-29-2004, 12:58 PM
Jill you are one crafty, scheming, conniving girl! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/R_DEVI~1.gif Not to mention very lucky!

Now go get those clothes and start practicing! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/graphics/gertrude1.gif:p

Sarah Cummings
09-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Hi Doll, Sarah here, If you look at my profile, (Thanks to Julie for helping me to get them on). You'll see my avatar and pics of me from halloween. I was a naughty schoolgirl. I was with straight friends (As far as I know) And we had a blast. I just couldn't be my femm self in order to avoid suspicion. I plan to do it again this year, except with a much shorter red plaid pleated skirt with black lace around the hem. :p :D The jokes will fly, but they are amongst friends and I have fun with it too! So honey, Go ahead and have yourself a blast. Just ask your friend to help you with your make up so when others ask, you can claim your friend did it for you and they won't get suspicious that you know how from practice. If you got it, flaunt it and enjoy yourself. :p :D Love Sarah

eleventhdr
09-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Go for it I am with you on this would love myself to once again dress enfeem for halloween it s so wonderful to be able to do this outside at least once a year with no questions asked wish it was like this all of the time!. Oh well one of thses days it will yet come to pass!.

Julie
09-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Just ask your friend to help you with your make up so when others ask, you can claim your friend did it for you and they won't get suspicious that you know how from practice. Love Sarah
Well Jill it should be all settled by now. Sarah has given you the ultimate alibi, "She did it!". If you chicken out... well I don't know what to say, oh yeah, you blew it!

I saw a man on TV many years ago. He was 95 years old. The interviewer asked him what he had done in his life. He went on for about 20 minutes with stories and tales that even the host was in awe of.

Then the host asks, "What do you regret the most from your life?"

He looked at him and said, "I've never regretted anything I've done but I've regretted many things I didn't do.

Jill, don't live with regret. Grab all the life you can!

samanthajay
09-30-2004, 01:14 AM
go for it girl and hell who knows maybe you might just win her heart too. :D

Jill
09-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Here's an update, she started to back out of it, her excuse was that the costume was too expensive. I told her she could find one on ebay or rent one for cheaper. She thought that was a good idea. We then came up with the idea that we would choose what each other was going to wear. I would go find a french maid for her and she would go pick out my girl clothes. I think that's a fabulous idea. I looks like it's going to happen, I think it will be hard though to convince her that I had never walked in high heels before. She is expecting me to not be able to do it.

Jennifer_Ph
09-30-2004, 09:29 AM
The good news is... you get to go SHOE SHOPPING with her!! How cool is that!?

Jill
09-30-2004, 09:34 AM
I hope I do, she might just want to pick out everything for me... ?

babe4life
09-30-2004, 09:36 AM
Jill, it may sound weird, but I never had a problem :) Not even when I first started without the advice of the 'Net. If she asks, say you did some research! :D

But oooohhhhhh, holding thumbs that it all goes well!!

Love,
Vicky

joesephine
09-30-2004, 03:10 PM
Lots of luck Jill.

I'm planning a similar hallowen project, but starting to have second thoughts. Some of my friends at the party will think its humorous (my dressing) but there are some at work that may give me a hard time when they hear about it. Actually they are abnoxious most of the time, but will probably enjoy the new ammo. Have already scaled back from skirted business suit to pants. Now I'm thinking of mens pants. My first dressing in public, isn't as much fun right now.

Joesephine

Darby
09-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Fishnets are just for Halloween! Let's get really yummy.

Wenda
09-30-2004, 10:16 PM
I am excited for you Jill. Sounds perfect. I stopped at a used clothing store yesterday, the ladies assumed it was for Halloween and were incredibly helpful. Another customer started helping as well. so I said I was thinking of the Mimi look (from the Drew Carey show). That was too much. I realized that a lot of the clothes that are made for larger women are pretty ugly. So, Jill, go for it, girl. Tell us how it turns out. wenda.

Sarah Cummings
10-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Jill honey, The walking in shoes thing is a very simple excuse. If you get much time to your self each day, then wait till a few days before halloween and tell her that you've gotten the walk down. Just tell her you'd been practicing 5 to 10 minutes a day walking in heels. Do you have a pair of heels your willing to break out in front of her to use? if so, make sure they look like they've been weathered a little on the soles so you can say you picked them up at a thrift store. They should also be a pair that you may want to get rid of later "IF" your girl should ask you later "What did you do with those shoes? You may consider donating them to the thrift store while she is present and then rebuying them as soon as you can afterward. This is all in efforts to keep you discreet about the whole thing. Take it from me, If I don't want my friends to know the slightest thing about my sexual behaviour etc, I have to cover ALL bases. How they might think before, during and after my dressing. Just remember, if you let too much of your femm side out in front of everyone, they may wonder how you got so good at it!!! BUT Everything in moderation is fine. Have a blast, and Please DON'T DRIVE DRUNK ANYTIME!!! :( Especially halloween night, Imagine getting stopped by the police for DUI and your in full drag going to jail!!! :eek: That would not be a pretty picture. :o I shutter to think! Let us know how things turned out, as I will do the same when I go out too. Love Sarah :p

babe4life
10-02-2004, 01:50 PM
Since we don't celebrate it here, I thought I would throw some photos in. Bought this outfit from a party supply store some time ago - I was actually after the wigs :). BTW, I love fishnets ...

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/Halloween1.jpg

and a more recent photo with it actually at full length :p

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/Halloween2.jpg

jessicadiane
10-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Since we don't celebrate it here, I thought I would throw some photos in.

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/Halloween2.jpg

You make a terrible witch Vicky.Your too pretty.Unless you are going for Glenda the good witch lol. The outfits look great though sweetie.

KewTnCurvy GG
10-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Yes, babe4life, you look terrific in your witchy outfit. I was Morticia with black wiggy and low cut dress. I put on white makeup and then made me eyes look sunken a bit with mauvey eyeshadow and put on huge fake eyelashes. I got compliments on me eyes that night. I haven't developed the pics yet. I should. Maybe I'll post one here when I do. lol

hugs
kew

babe4life
10-03-2004, 01:26 AM
Awww Jessica, thank you! Just call me Glenda :). Kew, you must! You must have looked terrific! I always wanted to try looking like Morticia - just didn't think I would be thin enough to even try and pull it off though ;). And then, who would be Gomez??
Love,
Vicky

joesephine
10-03-2004, 11:44 AM
babe4life

What you mean no hallowen in south africa. Don't you have any Druids and those sort of religions??????????????

Joesephine

babe4life
10-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Hi Joesephine,

Halloween is not celebrated here at all like it is in the States. I am pretty sure we have Druids and the rest too. Just another normal, probably very hot, day in South Africa!

Not that I could have celebrated even if I wanted to. My first exam is 1st of November :o. Ouch.

Love,
Vicky

Ava Mouse
10-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Ah, Morticia Addams! I grew up with her, and the Cat Woman from Batman (Julie Newmar and others.) But I always found Morticia to be gorgeous, even better than Elvira. The reason being that she was so feminine in her movements and mannerisims... (deep sigh)

http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/mortic01.jpg

I managed to find a wicker chair like hers, too, but lost it in a move... I would love to dress up as Morticia and be photographed in a chair like that... Maybe next year! :)

http://www.addamsfamily.com/album02ms.html