PDA

View Full Version : What a laugh

Maria 60
10-28-2013, 04:52 AM
If you read my last post you will know the weekend I had, well last night the weekend came to a funny end. We were at a family gathering about 20 of us, and my brother in law is having the security system installed where they install a camera in your home and you can view it from your cell phone. Last week I read a post but I don't remember from who,but he was caught dressed by is wife because he forgot he had that camera installed in his house and he was lucky it was close to Halloween to us as a out, and I told my wife. My wife tells her brother that he better be careful with that camera because his wife can see what he's doing when he's home alone and then she turns to me and says"Hon tell my brother what happened to that guy on your community with that camera" she didn't notice what she had said, so I said to her " are you sure you want me to tell that story" she then looked at me and started laughing and everyone now wants to know what's going on and there asking question like, did someone get robed on your street, you have to tell us now you can't leave us hanging, the more question they were asking the more we were laughing. I had tiers rolling down my face and my wife was laughing so hard she was snorting like a pig. We got out of it saying it was a inside joke and if we told it, it wouldn't make sense to anyone. What a laugh and even when we got home we would look at each other and start laughing. Had to share, hope you find it funny also.

Beverley Sims
10-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Big Brother is watching you everywhere these days. :)
And I don't mean the one on TV either.

EnglishBeth
10-28-2013, 06:16 AM
My wife often says things without thinking. Happens when we're out shopping for clothes and I often have to give her a look or shush her. Also when looking at make up, will be, "we've got that colour" or " would you wear that?". Lucky she is supportive though, so not complaining

Stephy
10-28-2013, 06:53 AM
Not so much funny as scary!

Sarah Beth
10-28-2013, 07:45 AM
I got thinking about this as I read this post and was thinking about that one from the other day as well. There are a lot of posts here about people shopping and using dressing rooms with or without attendants or staff around. Look up sometime when you are in these stores and see all those dark colored orbs hanging form the ceilings, that is big brother watching. So while there may not be somebody from the staff right there watching you, there is likely someone from security glancing. At the very least that have a recording of you.

BLUE ORCHID
10-28-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi Maria, Now days you never know who is watching and listening.

MissTee
10-28-2013, 09:04 AM
My wife, sweet and supportive, slips all the time. A week or so ago we were shopping in a rather crowded boutique women's store. Out of the blue she holds a cute top up to me and says something like, "Oh, our "friend" would love this." Not sure if her slip or the look on my face got the most attention.

AllieSF
10-28-2013, 02:23 PM
I always love those moments of uncontrollable laughing made even more enjoyable when it really is an inside joke.

Roli F
10-28-2013, 03:34 PM
It was so funny when out in manchester (uk) I was mistakenly read by a couple as a female body sculptor apparently a convention was in town and they had been along or were going along to one, commented "Look at the muscles on this one" they asked me loads of questions I gave as many ambiguous answers including the fact that as a bi product of steroid use I had grown a 5" dick n 2 small balls i held the front of my already short dress tightly over my junk (as I cannot tuck too painful) the girl about 25 yo said she didnt want to use steroids if that was what happened. as soon as I was out of earshot I sat down on a low wall and burst out in a fit of laughter so much that another couple asked me what was so funny I managed to explain they too had a fit of hysterics the 3 of us ROFL it was a good trip out

kimdl93
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
I can see that happening to my wife and I. Sometimes it's easy to forget the inside jokes might require a bit of explaining!

larry
10-28-2013, 11:42 PM
I had to read your note a couple times before I got it. Then--I spit all over my keyboard. I am laughing with you both.