PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy being a guy?

Erica Marie
10-28-2013, 06:24 AM
How many people here can honestly say they are happy blending their male/female selves?

For me, not so sure. To a point maybe it would be better if there were some in between gender.

EnglishBeth
10-28-2013, 06:27 AM
I know what you mean. There are things that I would like to keep as permanent (hair, nails, shoes, etc.) but society just isn't ready for us yet.

Violet-13
10-28-2013, 06:29 AM
Some times I am, but mostly I'm not

Beverley Sims
10-28-2013, 06:59 AM
Almost as happy as being a girl.
There are advantages from both sides.
You see I like snogging girls. :)
They are the best thing since sliced bread.

Khaleesi81
10-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Yes I am! Admittedly having the chance to go into girl mode every once in a while contributes to happiness, but but it's only one aspect of me, not the whole.

Judith96a
10-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes, pretty much. Of course, I'd love more time as a girl but that's life!
And as Bev says, there are advantages from both sides!

CarlaWestin
10-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Great question. Honestly, I'm very happy being a guy. Because, well, my girl side is the secondary personality. But, my other world as a guy does things to make the female experience better. Like staying healthy and keeping everything fixed, including finances. And when I'm Carla, I feel well taken care of by Charles.

Kandy Barr
10-28-2013, 07:23 AM
I have to function in my business in drab, but to be honest I'd rather do it as a girl....NOT going to happen in this lifetime! So Erica, let's just say I do what I have to do but much prefer the feminine side of me.

Kate Simmons
10-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Let's just say I'm happy being myself along with all the associated aspects of that self. For myself it's more than JUST male or female.:battingeyelashes::)

BLUE ORCHID
10-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi Erica, I think that I have the best of both worlds and I don't want to lose anything.

Karen kc
10-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Yes I am. Just about everything I do as a guy I enjoy,but some of the things I do Im dressed enfemme! I guess thats part of being a CROSSDRESSER and part of being me!

AveryS
10-28-2013, 08:10 AM
This is really one of the key differences between just crossdressing and being transgender. I'm not happy being a guy at all, I'm not happy with guy dress, expectations, interactions, etc...

But, I'm a transwoman :) So that makes sense :)

MissTee
10-28-2013, 08:14 AM
Yes, without a doubt. I like having a broad gender spectrum to traverse.

Marcelle
10-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi Erica,

I have to say I enjoy being me whether I am in boy mode or girl mode. Both sides of me contribute directly to my whole and while I may choose to spend more time en femme or en male, I like both halves equally. Not wanting to sound to movie corny but "they complete me". As I continue my journey of self discovery, I am slowly realizing that once integrated and accepted both halves would be lonely without each other.

Hugs

Isha

insearchofme
10-28-2013, 08:43 AM
I love my guy side and my girl side. Wish I could be girly more often but that's the way it goes.

Roberta Marie
10-28-2013, 08:45 AM
I am most comfortable being in the middle. Sometimes I feel more masculine, other times more feminine, but mostly in the middle.

Cheryl T
10-28-2013, 08:47 AM
I used to be happy but of late I seem to be leaning more away from the male.

Amy Lynn3
10-28-2013, 08:51 AM
No attempt at side stepping your question, but I'm happy either way. I've talked about on here before, as I love being a guy, when I like and I love being a girl when I like. The bottom line for me is... I love being a cder, because I have the best of both worlds. That makes me happy, because many people are just one way.

Jaylyn
10-28-2013, 08:55 AM
I have to function in my business in drab, but to be honest I'd rather do it as a girl....NOT going to happen in this lifetime! So Erica, let's just say I do what I have to do but much prefer the feminine side of me.

Ditto exactly what Kandy said I love my manhood but feel a lot better being dressed. Just hard to work cattle in heels. Lol

Stephanie47
10-28-2013, 09:02 AM
I am very happy being a guy. I enjoy my time as Stephanie. I think I was raised to express sentiments that are more associated with the female side of humanity. Or, maybe those expressions came naturally. It really does not matter. I do love having the opportunity to be en femme. Stephanie has offered me the ability to escape from the world of men.

Over the years I've had discussions with many women who wish they had been born a man because of all the opportunities that were not available to women. And, the mindless drudgery of wiping butts of kids, staying home, etc.

For many it seems it is a case of the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. With all the opportunities offered to both sexes for the roles in life, it should come down to how you feel on any given day as to what you pull out of the closet to wear.

Allison Quinn
10-28-2013, 09:02 AM
Not too much no o3o
I'm more or less just used to it now. I get to express myself through crossdressing and feminize myself so that I just look effeminate as a male o3o I think transitioning would be nice but at the same time I don't think I would be able to deal with all of the things that I would have to go through if I chose to. My girlfriend makes me happy being who I am and I can have extended amounts of time being fine with it so quite honestly I'm still confused about it. I'm happier crossdressed, and I identify as a girl. The one thing that makes it better for me is that even if I do or don't transition I know who I am and I will always know and so will the people around me who are close to me. So in a way i'm treated as a girl, not by everyone but by those who matter c:

Ms. Laura
10-28-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm happy with being a guy. I like my guy hobbies and friends and I have a wonderful family. I love being "Dad."

I just get frustrated being forced to be one way most of the time. If I could choose at will, I bet I wouldn't present as female as often as I think I would. I do REALLY like women's fashion though....

Aly Cat
10-28-2013, 09:23 AM
I hate every minute of having to be a guy. Every time I walk past the mirror and see a guy looking back I think...if only I had the money needed to fully transition to a girl , I'd do it in a heartbeat and would never look back.

Jean 103
10-28-2013, 09:33 AM
If I could just wear girly shoes, skirts&things with a little makeup and still be a guy . Oh I can . lol

Megan72
10-28-2013, 09:34 AM
To be really simple...no I am not happy being a guy. That being said I think that there are a lot of things about males that are really easy compared to being female, wash and go instead of the morning ritual to get ready is probably the biggest plus to me, but to me it's really not worth the emotional turmoil I hav been experiencing.

Jenniferathome
10-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Erica, I love being a guy. When I dress, I am still a guy. I don't have an alter ego or anything, just a need to occasionally present as a woman (as odd as that looks to write). I never consider myself female, ever.

rachaelsloane
10-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Are you happy being a guy?

I most definitely enjoy who I am and wouldn't want it any other way. I only wish I was as outgoing in guy mode as I am in girl mode.

lisa_cd
10-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes, I'm happy being a guy. I don't really see any other choice but to be happy. I've often thought of what it would be like to be a woman, what my life would have been like, ect., but yes, I'm happy.

Alice Torn
10-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Part of me has been frustrated being a guy. The lifetime of no SO, the isolation, the agony of being sensitive like a girl, but being in a six foot six male body, of being rejected, having unrealistic expectations on my male self. But, also the isloation when dressed up as a lady. I am a loner.

Donna St. Marten
10-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Absolutley, otherwise I couldn't explore my feminine side. I like being able to go back and forth.

Lexi Moralas
10-28-2013, 10:11 AM
I am very happy as a guy. But when I dress I go all out and try to create the most female persona I can down to the smallest detail. Do I wish I could do it more often ? Yes ! Do I wish I could do the lexi thing when every I wanted ? Yes !
But I would always want to keep Lexi separate and secret. And I don't think I would ever want to make the change full time

Cynthia Anne
10-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Not me! I truly want to be a woman!

Julie Denier
10-28-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm very happy and comfortable being a guy. I wish I could indulge my femme side more often, but other responsibilities must take priority ...

BillieAnneJean
10-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Guy stuff like tools, motorcycles, welding, airplanes, boats, fixing cars, cussing, scratching, fondling my SO and more, tearing things apart, putting them back to gether, knowing how to wire up anything, building anything, being able to go anywhere anytime, grease and grit, the smell of gasoline and oil. Danged sure I like being a guy!

AND regularly I get to be like a woman without any cramps, media pressure to be everything that they think I should be, not subject to mood swings and rampant emotions, enjoying my femininity with all it's faults. I sure like being a part time woman.

Being a heterosxual male crossdresser is the best of all worlds to me. I am grateful to be just like I am.

Desirae
10-28-2013, 11:03 AM
For me, too, its a bit of a mixed bag. There are a few things that are OK about being a guy. However, I have frequently thought about, and used to wish for, about how life would have been had I been born a girl. All through high school I often "daydreamed" about going to my prom and homecoming as a girl and not as a guy. I remember wishing I was the one wearing my dates' dresses. I wanted to be a cheerleader, too, as stupid as that sounds. They had such cute outfits. I know life as a guy is much, much simpler notwithstanding any inner turmoil one be feeling about being that guy. I guess I wouldn't say I'm happy about being a guy. I don't think there's a choice in having to accept I'm a guy. Unfortunately, right now in my life, I'm not all that happy about a lot of things.

Siobhan_Cross
10-28-2013, 11:05 AM
I would have to say yes I am. But that may change as I move further and further into the world of crossdressing. Up until now my only experience is dressing in panties and lingerie in sexual situations. But my excitement has grown leaps and bounds after finding and joining this site 3 days ago. I can't wait to get started. The idea of transforming myself is unbelievably exciting. I just need to hold back a bit and not go crazy and just take baby steps. Of course I want it all and I want it now LOL

Sally Martin
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM
I love the guy thing it makes it so much more fun to do the girl thing

Alice B
10-28-2013, 11:39 AM
With out question I am. I have always been perceived as very manly and have always been in careers that are seen as such. And I still participate in activities that are such. I'm comfortable in that role, yet equally comfortable when my other side is set free. Maybe it is because of my advanced age (71), but no matter who I am at any given moment I'm happy and comfortable.

Jilly75
10-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Very happy being a man. I just like wearing women's clothes. I love the feel of the material against my skin and the look of my legs in heels. I like doing men's things and think I am a mans man.

Christina Kay
10-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Like the guy thing, luv the relaxing , soothing girly thing. A balance between the 2 would be nice... ;) hugs

Susanna66
10-28-2013, 12:01 PM
I am no longer happy being a guy. While there are many things I like about being a guy, I like the feminine things oh so much more.

Seana Summer
10-28-2013, 12:03 PM
I am very happy with being a guy. I think most guys take for granted things like walking to the car in the airport parking ramp and not being fearful. My SO says my appearance as a guy is rather intimidating. There are situations where that is rather convenient! It would be nice to be able to "pass" in women's clothing and be able to toggle back and forth, however I have to play the hand I was dealt. I am not 5'8" and 120lbs, I am 6'+ and 200lbs+.

To me being a part time Crossdresser is as good as it gets. I love to wear womens clothing, I am still unsure of all the reasons why. Perhaps it is a break from the pressures and responsibilities that come with being a "man". Maybe there are other deep seated reasons I have yet to discover.

Today, I am me and I am enjoying all aspects of being me! Change what I can, and accept the things I can not.

Seana

Valerie1973
10-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Could you repeat the question? I guess for me is I'm happy when I'm in girl mode but I don't know if I'd be happy being a girl full time. Yes its a blast dressing up and I do feel alive when I become Valerie.

susiecd13
10-28-2013, 12:35 PM
I love being a male. I love my wife. The way I see it is that every now and again I like to dress and be "Susie". Is anyone out there like me?

Susie

Pumped
10-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Some times I wonder.....when I was a kid in school it seemed like all the other boys were playing sports, boy stuff, and I remember not having interest in it, and feeling out of place. I remember playing hop scotch and jump rope with the girls and enjoying it, until the other boys started picking on me. On the other hand I like cars and motorcycles and woman, (well, one specific gal)! Since I was young I have had an interest in woman's clothing, mostly the frilly things, also stockings and heels. I still can remember admiring my mom's high heels when I was very young, maybe 6-7 years old.

I guess because I have little choice I live with what I am, and do enjoy most things in my life, probably nothing to do with being male or female, but sometimes I do wonder, but not enough to go the full distance like some girls here.

suchacutie
10-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I loved BillieAnneJean's answer! I love all that "guy" stuff. I have a set of jeans that I only wear to get dirty when my guy self heads out to be carpenter, farmer, mechanic, etc! Wife's earring down the sink and my guy self rides in to the rescue with all the appropriate wrenches!

That said, I am clearly transgendered. Tina just adores being feminine. Dressing, shopping, makeup, skincare, figure, heels; and all with voice, deportment, and thought! What she can't yet do is giggle :(

The two of them taken together become ME. I need and want them both. They both have to compromise slightly, but some of that compromise is to their advantage! The guy me has some serious strength, which comes in handy when walking in very high heels (good abs really do help!). The beard hair is grey, which makes covering with makeup so much easier. Tina has changed the guy me in a man with younger-looking skin, has helped him lose weight, has him in better athletic shape, trimmed eyebrows instead of the unsightly bush that was across his face, better finger nails and toenails, no ear hair (yuck!), and a much better fashion sense (very few white shirts!).

Having both my genders is just super!!!

Dianne S
10-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Mostly happy. But I don't relate to guys very well, especially groups of guys, especially groups of drunk guys. :)

I don't care about sports. I'm not macho, I don't drink much and I don't take stupid bets or make sexist jokes. So I quite often feel like a fish out of water amongst a group of guys.

ArleneRaquel
10-28-2013, 01:26 PM
It's ok with me, I just love being dressed enfemme 24/7.

sl-Stephanie
10-28-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't mind being male but I feel that there is a lot of pressure put on males to be a provider and to keep the family safe. like keeping the cars running. Fixing things in the house Ect.(at least in my household) that is why I think dressing sometimes gives me peace. I am able to just relax and I feel some of the pressure lift off me.

Janet Bern
10-28-2013, 02:51 PM
yep ... wouldn't have it any other way... only at times I like to be woman

Roli F
10-28-2013, 03:05 PM
FWIW I think that I am Bi gender because as a guy I Like Ladies, so much I want to dressup as one. in Femme mode I feel attracted to Ladies who Like Ladies I know it sounds crazy but thats how it hangs anyone else feel the same way? cheers

LilSissyStevie
10-28-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm mostly indifferent to being a male. Sure it comes in handy when you have to deal with doctors and auto mechanics and putting the urethra at the end of a hose was the better design feature. Other than that, I don't see any advantage worth caring about. I don't really go around thinking of myself as a "gender." Male, female, girl, boy, masculine, feminine, bimbo, macho jerk from hell... these are just costumes I wear to obtain a desired result. It's just that the "male" costume is more permanently attached and not easily altered and, for me, not worth the considerable effort.

Michelle51
10-28-2013, 03:54 PM
I am happy being a guy, but I am also very appreciative of expressing my femininity and the overall completeness experienced as both. Right now my femme side continues to emerge, but not at the expense of being male.

Dani0948
10-28-2013, 05:50 PM
I like being a guy, especially when making love with my wife.

ReineD
10-28-2013, 06:04 PM
... To a point maybe it would be better if there were some in between gender.

There is an in between gender. It's called being gender-fluid, gender non-conforming, or gender variant. Not everyone on this planet identifies either strictly female or strictly male. But the challenge is to find a mode of expression that works for you.

Some people do it by wearing female clothes that most people cannot tell are female, like jeans and polo shirts with unisex shoes. Others do it by dressing a bit more feminine, yet not blatantly. Still others do it by knowing deep down who they are, yet choosing to conform to established norms by alternating their gender expression. In other words, they are always the same person internally no matter how they are dressed whether this is male or female.

katssun
10-28-2013, 06:07 PM
I can't imagine a life not having both sides.

kimdl93
10-28-2013, 06:35 PM
Happy to be me. Happy to have a great wife, great kids, great grandkids, great siblings...and my parents were great bu their gone now, got a great life. Being male is just something I do from time to time, bit not the source of my happiness.

Phydelia
10-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Not me. i'll admit that the physical strength comes in handy sometimes, but in general i hate my body. i don't want to be anything in between, though, just a normal girl...

Tina_gm
10-28-2013, 07:15 PM
I have no unhappiness as a guy. I am comfortable as one. For me, it is that I also have a feminine part added in. I do have to make time for that part in order for me to feel better. For so long I withheld this part of myself. Now that I am beginning to allow my feminine side to have expression and just have its time, I am feeling better overall as a person, a more complete person.

TGMarla
10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
I really don't know. I'm not an inherently unhappy person. I have many good things in my life. But of course, there is that nagging transgender thing, too. I feel very comfortable when en femme, as if some great wrong has been righted, like somehow the world is the way it's supposed to be. But in reality, I don't really know what it's like to truly be female, to actually be a woman. I imagine that I'd like it quite a bit, that I'd be comfortable in my own skin, and that I'd embrace my own womanhood. But I've never been anything other than a man. So while I can say that I think I'd be really happy, perhaps happier than I am now, were I female instead, I can't really make an honest comparison between the two. I'd be comparing my reality to my fantasy. Who can compete with that?

heellover
10-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Yes I am! Admittedly having the chance to go into girl mode every once in a while contributes to happiness, but but it's only one aspect of me, not the whole.

This pretty much sums it up for me too!

RenneB
10-28-2013, 07:31 PM
I was happy being a GM up until I saw that dress when I was 4. From then on I wished I was born GG. Over the years, Renne has come and gone. She's now about 75% of my life and that other person who wears pants to go to work is 25%. If society was a little more advanced, I wouldn't mind being this half of one gender and half of another...

Renne.....

AlyssaS
10-28-2013, 07:33 PM
For the most part, yes. While I sometimes wish that I could be more feminine, 90-95% of the time I like being a guy. There are lots of advantages, particularly in my career which is male dominated right now.

Allesandra Rhodes
10-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Uhm like omg NO! :D

Michelle789
10-28-2013, 09:29 PM
For the past two years, I have hated being a guy 75% of the time, and felt indifferent to being a guy the remaining 25% of the time. Actually, it's been more like alternating between phases of hating being a guy 100% of the time, and phases of being indifferent 100% of the time, just the phases of hating being a guy lasted for 75% of the last two years and the indifference phases for 25%. There was no such phase where I was actually happy to be a guy. Prior to the last two years, I never was happy being a guy, just indifferent to it. All phases of life, including the past two years, have been intertwined with episodes of pink fog.

I always felt like I was a girl since I was 5. If reincarnation is real, I am choosing female next time around for sure :)

the agony of being sensitive like a girl, but being in a six foot six male body, of being rejected, having unrealistic expectations on my male self.

I can totally relate.

That being said I think that there are a lot of things about males that are really easy compared to being female, wash and go instead of the morning ritual to get ready is probably the biggest plus to me

Einstein solved mathematical problems that most of us would find excruciatingly difficult. Yet, Einstein would have found it excruciatingly painful if he were told he could never do math or physics again.

ActuallyMichaela
10-28-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm definitely not as happy as a guy as I am as a girl. It's such a contrast, actually. But I cope with either situation as best as I can.

AmandaM
10-28-2013, 09:49 PM
The Rolling Stones hit it with this:
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I have eternal suffering because I cannot be them.

SherylB
10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
I rarely get a chance to get dressed.
There are those times when I wish I were a female but most of the time I'm content with being a guy.

Pinky188
10-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Only when Im making love to my girlfriend...

Rachael Leigh
10-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Without a doubt there are times I feel I'm in between genders, however I am a man it's how I was created. I do wish I was more free to dress as I please and not be caught in the sociital norms and that when I wanted to wear a skirt or a dress do what, or if it was a polo kind of day than ok with that too. For those of us who are CD it's a very tough mix.

NathalieX66
10-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Anatomy aside, I play both ways, darling. I like both.

It's like legos, you give me 20, and I can come up with something pretty cool. You give me 1000 legos, and I can come up with something pretty awesome. Being two genders just broadens my palette to paint life with.

Erica Marie
10-29-2013, 05:50 PM
I want to thank all the girls who took time to add to this discussion. It sounds as if we are rather split on how we feel. Plenty of us enjoy the dual role, a nice break from manhood and a good stress reliever. But it seems as if there are plenty of us also, me included. That would prefer to be in the female role or even a gender neutral role. I guess that is what makes us all individuals. I just wish now the world would let us be who we are.

Georgina
10-29-2013, 06:08 PM
I am happy being a guy. I love my work, which would not be easy wearing a dress, and that makes daytime a pleasure. In the evenings and nights I wear a dress or skirt, with all the underwear, and I know I appreciate these clothes more as a guy. I couldn't crossdress if I wasn't a guy.

JohnH
10-29-2013, 08:59 PM
The only feature I like being like a male is that I have a very deep voice for a man. It's fun to look a lot like a genetic woman (GG) thanks to my natural wide hips and my M2F HRT induced breasts when singing basso profundo while sitting next to very masculine looking males singing tenor or baritone. :)

Johanna

jackielynn
10-30-2013, 03:29 AM
I am definately a blended person. I like some guy aspects about myself and some girl aspects about myself. I only wish I could be more open with the girl parts most of the time.

jennloves55
10-30-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm not sure happy would be the term to use. More like accepting. I've never been totally comfortable as a man. My happiest times are when I wear nylons and dresses.

Erica Marie
11-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Coming to a conclusion. For us that are unhappy I think we are dealing more with tg issues than cd issues??

Caitlin_85
11-02-2013, 01:30 PM
I am definitely unhappy being a guy. There is nothing that I do or enjoy as a guy that I couldn't do being a girl and probably have an even better time with. I just don't like being a guy as a whole - body, expectations, societal role, etc.

Brooklyn
11-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Coming to a conclusion. For us that are unhappy I think we are dealing more with tg issues than cd issues??
It's no secret that having full-blown gender dysphoria is awful. I am grateful mine has never reached the point of making me want to transition. 90% of daily life does not seem particularly gendered; washing dishes, driving, or eating lunch, for example, do not seem particularly male or female. It's in presentation and interaction with other people that our gender identity becomes more apparent. My body and society tells me I am male. Sometimes my brain says or wants the opposite. So, I just take note of how I am feeling each day, act naturally, and try to be happy. Even if I could label myself as a third gender, would that resolve any of the tension I feel? Or would it simply escalate the dysphoria? What I seek is unity - or at least some kind of balance among all these emotions that ebb and flow.

Lynn Marie
11-03-2013, 03:24 AM
After having experienced how a good woman can make a man out me, I'm quite happy with my manhood. No complaints with womanhood either!

Ellie52
11-03-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm happy with being a guy. I like my guy hobbies and friends and I have a wonderful family. I love being "Dad."

I just get frustrated being forced to be one way most of the time. If I could choose at will, I bet I wouldn't present as female as often as I think I would. I do REALLY like women's fashion though....

I couldnt have said it better myself. The grass is always greener on the other side. There are benefits on both sides so a balance is needed..Ellie

Jenniferpl
11-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Based on the number of YouTube videos I have watched about transitioning, probably not all that happy as a male.

Jeri Ann
11-03-2013, 07:14 AM
When in male mode, which is most of the time, I live my male life to the fullest. I embrace every day and give and get the most I can from it. However, inside my male body is a female that longs to get out. It has been that way all my life. When the opportunity presents itself, I will plunge into the feminine experience with total abandon. And when the window of feminine opportunity is closing, it is always with great anguish that I convert back and resume my male life. When I reflect on all this I always come to the same conclusion. I wish I were a girl, always have, always will. When it comes to being happy, it is important to realize that happiness is always tied to the way we expect things to happen. We can wait for things to happen or lament that they have not happened in a particular way. We also can make things happen, regardless of which self life requires us to be at any given time. We only have one life, make the most of it, what ever that means to you. Don't worry - be happy.

S. Lisa Smith
11-03-2013, 09:00 AM
I love my guy side and my girl side. Wish I could be girly more often but that's the way it goes.

This is exactly how I feel!!!

Andrea Renea
11-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Love my guy side. So does my wife. Andrea just her BFF that comes to visit from time to time.

Nickie
11-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Im scared Im starting to like my female side more but i could never imagine going full time. Does this feeling pass as you dress and you get more used to it? Dont get me wrong I love dressing up the full nine but damn is it ever a commitment lol!

Michelle Crossfire
11-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Yes I am. Being a woman full time looks like it could be a real pain in the a**. Even though fathers get screwed in divorce court, i still prefer being a man. Competition, menstrual cycles and what sometimes seems to be an incurable amount of bitchiness is enough to say that i don't want to be a woman. Dressing like one for stress relief and fantasy is ok by me. I think it has actually brought me and my wife closer together, at least when i comes to shopping.

Traceyjo
11-04-2013, 05:57 AM
Hi Erica. I consider myself very fortunate to be absolutely happy with the two aspects of my gender. I have a wondeful life as a guy and enjoy all the masculine activities of a typical male. The discovery of my feminine side and the joys of CDing didn't occur till my 30's and I consider it to be an amazing gift that added an extra dimension of pleasure to my life that I had never imagined possible. I adore every moment of being Tracey but there is no desire to live life as a female.

Robbin_Sinclair
11-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Ms. Laura's quote from post #22 was exactly how I felt after reading the replies. Yet, I am reminded that, before I read the replies, post #23 was my first thought. Who am I?

In the end, I'm drawn to crossdressing by the clothing. I look at clothing with lust, far more than I have even did with people, even in my most sexually active days.

In reality, physically more powerful men still control the world.. I'd never have this degree of control in my life if I wasn't the male, white and physically fit. And getting ready in the morning, what a chore that would be.

I'm happy as I am. I only wish the world was more tolerant.

Sarasometimes
11-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Yes, I would not want to be a female. If I did transition I would be a TG tomboy. Now granted, a GG tomboy is much more accepted by society but I'm not sure how a TG tomboy would be. Plus the monumental changes to your daily routine and being an ugly TG tomboy is not my goal. I love doing manly activities with the strength of a male and I also love doing feminine things like getting my hair styled and a mani-pedi with color of course. I persevere as a male CD.

Katie Louise
11-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Nope. I hate being male. Such drab clothing to choose from, we have to suppress our emotions. I wish I'd realised a ling time ago, before children. Now I am in turmoil.

Robbin_Sinclair
11-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Today, I just want to be a girl. Ef the world.

Each day and each part of the day is different for me. Being an ugly TG has its disadvantages but you are still a girl. There are plenty of ugly girls around and they survive. Besides, some of the stuff (kids and periods first come to mind) won't be there. Today, I'd be happier as a girl.

But not to be in my real world. Other real world.

Alice Torn
11-07-2013, 08:53 AM
One more thing. As a guy, i feel hampered, and handicapped socially. GG's seem to be able to make friends so easily, and get all the good attention. There are exceptions though, of course. Women are like social butterflies, whil men are to often a bull in a chinashop, and isolated, unwanted, feared, anti-social, "damned if wr do, and damned if we don't, with double binds, unrealistic financial expectations, and we take our own lives more than GGs do. So, ACCEPTING being a male, but not much loving it. GG's have the opposite problem, if they are ata all attractive- too much attention.

irishsissy
11-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Heck No,

GeorgeA
11-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Erica, I love being a guy. When I dress, I am still a guy. I don't have an alter ego or anything, just a need to occasionally present as a woman (as odd as that looks to write). I never consider myself female, ever.

You described my feelings very well, except perhaps "present as a woman". I don't "present" myself as a woman. I am a man and wear what the society considers to be "women's clothes". I consider them to be just clothes that I like to wear and be comfortable. I think of them as "men's" clothes since worn by a man who does not, even for a moment, considers himself to be a woman.

Just look at the number of men who wear jeans on a daily basis. Jeans were designed for manual labourers, lumberjacks and similar activities. Do jean wearers consider themselves to be members of the forementioned occupations? Of course some are members, but most are not. They wear them because they are comfortable and useful for many activities.

I extend this analogy to wearing a skirt. I do it because I like it and am more comfortable in it. I do not impersonate a woman any more than a jean-wearer impersonates a labourer.

Sarah Beth
11-13-2013, 10:50 AM
For me I would have to say yes and no. There are a lot of the guy things I do that I really enjoy doing, and I love my wife and my kids and grandkids and can't imagine not being Pops to the youngest one. There are things about being a guy that I don't enjoy, and I am not I guess the typical male. I don't like football, an although I used to do a lot of it years ago I don't like hunting anymore. Around our yard the flower beds are my doing, if there are flowers on the table or a centerpiece for a hiliday meal its because I did it. I also don't like a lot of the expectations that are hoisted on me because I am a guy in the part of the world I live in, where guys are not supposed to be sensitive, and are expected to belittle people who are different from the so called "norm".

There are times when I just get so tired of it I have to just stay home and dress and get my mind into more gentile things. Part of that is feeling as feinine as much as a 6' hairy bear of guy can.

clarisse-tv
11-13-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm happy in either ways. When I'm He I like my clothes, activities, lookin at girls and when I'm SHe I like to wear girly things happy to be smooth and feminine . Sometimes I would like to dress more often but I'm still happy to he best if those 2 worlds

Desiree2bababe
11-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Yes, it's part of the problem however as it keeps me from being feminine as I wish.

Dannigirl
11-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Yes, I am happy being a guy all the time. I have come to realize that I do not think like a woman at all, I do not have the same empathy for things that my wife has. I never think shoes or purses or dresses are "cute". I love to wear all of those and possess those items but that is about it. I like the fact that I can get up, get dressed and go and not take too much time to get ready. I guess if I were 100% female though it would be different as I wouldn't have to take 1 hour to cover my beard shadow :) So I guess I am wishing that I was more 75% male and 25% female. Would love to not have to shave and would love to have a little more feminine shape, but still would want to keep all my male parts as they come in handy !!

Macy4KH
11-13-2013, 11:26 AM
i think i manage my boy/girl side well. i love being a man and i love dressing like a woman too.