PDA

View Full Version : New earrings for Christmas...from my wife's NEPHEWS!!!

ChristineRenee
12-30-2005, 08:16 PM
How kewl is that? Penny's older sister Pam told her two boys recently that I had pierced my ears. I think she had thought that it would be pretty funny to them. (they are both in their early 20's) When they were trying to come up with a Christmas gift idea for me, they ended up getting me a sterling silver pair of hoop earrings! Now...whether or not they had intended it to be a serious or a gag gift I don't know...but it was greatly appreciated by me...of course...much to the chagrin of my sister-in-law and brother-in-law!;):)

DanaJ
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Well - lucky you! There ya go, now maybe they will give you a skirt or something for your birthday ;) Just hint that your legs are shaved....

ChristineRenee
12-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Well - lucky you! There ya go, now maybe they will give you a skirt or something for your birthday ;) Just hint that your legs are shaved....LOL...don't have to hint hon...they've seen my legs already!:p

uknowhoo
12-30-2005, 10:45 PM
2kewl indeed. Isn't it lovely how Christmas can bring such sweet surprises. Enjoy yer hoops! Hugs, Tammi

RenaCD
12-30-2005, 11:16 PM
What a Great Gift! Those Boys need a great big Hug with a Pizza chaser
Two Thumbs Up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rena

Jasmine Ellis
12-31-2005, 07:00 AM
who's a lucky girl then, how about a picture of them

paulaN
12-31-2005, 08:13 AM
very nice of them to do that. earings are always a good gift. I wish I could get my ears pierced thats what I wanted for christmas. oh well.