PDA

View Full Version : Halloweenie

sabrinayeah
10-28-2013, 11:04 AM
whats everyone being for halloween?? I'm still trying to figure out a costume and a place to go ! has any one done anything in the previous years that i should try. ready! post! :halloween:

Beverley Sims
10-28-2013, 12:25 PM
What's wrong with those polka dots you were wearing in your introduction thread.
You really rock in that girl, and you will get plenty of attention as a guy in a dress.

And loving it! :)

cupcake
10-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Going to house party on Halloween itself. You might be late for big parties, it seems like that was all last weekend at least in my neck of the woods. Anyway, I was attending this party as Ginger Spice of Spice Girls fame. Hopefully it will be a good time.

Round up some friends go out and have a good time.

jazmine
10-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Belle from Beauty and the Beast. My favorite Disney character of all time. I always wanted to be her. So when it came to pass that my wife & some friends wanted to hit City Club in Detroit on Halloween this year, i knew exactly what I wanted to be. I went right to work on putting my costume together. It was funny to see the look on the sales girl face at Lover's Lanes when my wife said the costume was for me. Priceless!
Then it was off to Macy's for nylons, then over to Victory Secret to get fitted for a bra and find some panties. Then eventually made it to a half a dozen shoe stores to look for yellow heels.( Found four killer styles, ...so i bought them all LOL!){i always wanted yellow heels, & a girl can never have too many shoes right?}
Then went over to another store to buy a yellow leg garter, then yet another store for yellow 'over the elbow' gloves. Then just today I went for my very first pedicure...and it was AWESOME!
I took Thursday and Friday off of work.....I cannot contain myself! I am so excited! I can't wait till thursday morning, so i can start getting ready!!

ShriekCassandra
10-28-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm inviting myself to a halloween party as the invisible woman. They won't even know i'm there...

Violet-13
10-28-2013, 10:49 PM
going to my school pub for the Halloween pub night