PDA

View Full Version : under her spell

terri7
10-28-2013, 02:01 PM
which witch is which ..

When we broke up the ex told all her friends my breasts were bigger than hers
and that i like wearing bras and lacy lingerie under my man clothes.
The rumors stared that i was taking hormones growing breasts getting ready for a sex
change. I was so embarrassed that i sold my business bought a van and drove to alaska.
Was a great trip huge wilderness..miles of driving with out seeing another car.
Driving along one morning almost ran over a small back pack ,stopped and picked it up..
much to my delight it contained things a woman would take to a shower,
towels clean undies hair care products a bag of make up and a few bottles of pills
estrofem and progesterone ..remember sitting by the side of the road thinking
should i or shouldn't i, well i did, took a tablet of each..ohhh my
Got up to alaska found a nice quiet cabin close to town,just another long haired pony tailed
scruff bearded hippie ,wearing baggy shirts to hide my developing breasts..
that's the back story now it gets interesting.

We met shooting pool at a quiet tavern on the other side of town.
She was an older woman +5 yrs my age ,really dressed down baggy shirts and jeans.
she commented we kinda had the same look going on,
Kathy was going thru hard times was just one sad storie after another
.told me about her abusive husband, nasty divorce, Her daughter under state care.,
health problems hysterectomy.on disability.lonely and scared.. felt sad for her
For the next few days we met up played pool she;d drink and tell me her problems
i'd just drink coffee and listen Fooling around on the pool table ,not trying to win just having fun ,making bank shots and combinations showing off,giving her lots of shots encouraging her
She said i wasn't like other men aggressive always trying to win .i told her i'd rather play with women then beat them..that got a laugh out of her,.she said i bet you do. When she asked me if i ever let my hair down i kinda laughed and told her never in public
she laughed and said maybe i should take you home give you a bubble bath and curl your hair, i just laughed tried to blow it off as a joke and told her if i did that i'd probably end up wearing a dress and heels..she just laughed , said i was really different from all the macho alaska men .
Sunday she she showed up dressed up to the nines,cute little dress stockings heels
hair and make up ,the girl looked very nice..We played some pool , when she bent over the table the lacy white bra she was wearing was almost falling out of the top of her dress.When she caught me looking she smiled and commented that her dress was cut so low i could probably see her bra when she bent over and she was glad she was wearing one, and that it wasn't easy shooting pool in a dress and heels , she giggled a bit and said maybe i should try it .. We had alot of fun teasing each other that afternoon She got a little tipsy and asked me if i'd like to go home with her,take a bubble bath curl my hair and spend the evening trying on lingerie
before i really could think about it, heard myself reply.
that sounds fun ..
she smiled kissed me and we drove to her house

part 2 later tonight

oh my, your breasts are bigger than mine..

Sandra
10-28-2013, 02:52 PM
So is this the same person that you talk about in this thread in 2008

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?84730-you-re-wearing-a-bra-..&highlight=

Beverley Sims
10-29-2013, 12:28 AM
It does sound like a fantasy story Terri,
One word here.
"Sprung" :)

Cynthia Anne
10-29-2013, 12:54 AM
I took a trip back in time to 2008! I think ''naughty'' fits again?????????????

Jenniferathome
10-29-2013, 09:26 AM
taking drugs found on the side of the road?! Really, really, not smart

Chrissy52
10-29-2013, 10:15 AM
It's just a story don't read anything in or out on it

Lorileah
10-29-2013, 11:43 AM
if it is just s story, then it is gone from MtF and into Writer's

jennloves55
10-29-2013, 12:46 PM
I can hardly wait for the next part.