PDA

View Full Version : Heels, panties, pantyhose, stockings... NOT

Nyx
12-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Well, I would be lying if I said I liked none of that stuff, since in fact, I own my share of them, but I find people here talk about those things too much. I mean, in public, and in everyday life, lingerie is usually not even seen.

So outside of the sexy, kinky and lacy things, are there other girls like me who like to focus on nice casual clothing to pass as a girl? Yesterday I was shopping for low rise stretch jeans. I got several pairs and some nice tops. Today I will be looking at more of them, and more various tops. I am also thinking of buying an assorted belt and some makeup at VS. These will be things I will be going out with in public, and to me, that's even more exciting than the idea of slipping on sexy lingerie.

I like to wear things that today's women wear daily.

What do you girls think?

LisaRaye
12-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Yes that is true, but alot of us girls dont go out including myself. Its not all about the lingrie and all those lacy thingy, but the feeling of being sexy. Even though I dont go out I dress like I am sometimes casual like I am as we speak, and sometimes as if I was going to a hollywood party but it still all good not matter what I have on. I wear lingrie for my GF she likes that stuff it drives her nuts and I love every minute of it. For eachs there own we all love doing what we do. god bless:) :)

Nyx
12-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Well... Teeny fashion is pretty sexy as far as I'm concerned... ;)

TGMarla
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Well, I like wearing dresses. And so far, I don't go out anywhere, so if I don't blend right now, it doesn't cause me any problems. I'll stick to my stockings.

kaylia
12-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Nyx i'm the same way hun i agree with you 100%. All my cothes for the most part are casual type clothes jeans some skirts and lots of nice tops etc. Don't get me wrong i love all the stuff like you said too but its doesn't have much practicality to me. Other then the bed room etc. IDK i'm so in love with fashion so i love anything thing thats in style etc. The way i like to dress and stuff i buy is pretty much whatever and other college girl or girl my age would wear. I haven't been out yet but hope to really soon, i plan on being out all the time. So when you are shopping or at the mall etc. how many girls are wearing little skirts etc. Everyone has there own tastes and style etc. which is fine so i havent nothing against anyone for what they like to wear. It's what ever makes you happy etc. you should.

Billijo49504
12-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Nyx, my last purchases were 2 pair of strech jeans and a pr of satin jammies, except for buttoning backwards, they could pass for guys and a few prs of fuzzy socks. Nothing sexy just comfy. Love those socks. It's snowing tonight, so I'll have to clean the drivway in the morning, I'll have nylons on, to keep the legs warm. Tomarrow night, I might get dressed up, but most days, it dress comfy....BJ

GypsyKaren
12-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Hi Nyx

I pretty much stick to pants or jeans when I go out, especially now with the cold weather. When I do wear a skirt I usually stick to one of my denim ones, I do love those an awful lot. I also have a black blazer that I love to wear when I'm out, my wonderful wife gave it to me.

GypsyKaren