PDA

View Full Version : Cant believe I did it

Rachael Leigh
10-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Just made a quick run to go get some food at the drive thru at Panera Bread and I was in my short skirt, my makeup was done even though it was a little light it was noticeable. Now didn't have a wig on but my short hair can be seen as a women's short hair look if you don't look to close. I decided not to show my girly top with the lace cami under but instead just wore a regular tee. Oh now as I got back wish I had not covered up my girly shirt. Oh well maybe next time.
Ok I think you ladies are having way to much influence on me .LOL

Beverley Sims
10-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Next time just a little bit more, and then a bit more..........

Suzanne F
10-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Way to go Lee! You can do it! Just keep going for it. There is nothing like interacting with the world as a woman.
Hugs
Suzanne

Rachael Leigh
10-29-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah I'm not sure how far I would take it, I really wish I had someone to go with even if it's just the mall. Just feel so out there in the open to be read that it scares me almost as much as even wanting to venture out there enfem

Chari
10-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Sometimes those "quick runs" are just what we need to boost our confidence! The next time out does seem to get easier until out & about in femme mode is a natural occurrence.

RADER
10-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Yes; this site can give you confidance......And I love it.
Rader

daviolin
10-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah I'm not sure how far I would take it, I really wish I had someone to go with even if it's just the mall. Just feel so out there in the open to be read that it scares me almost as much as even wanting to venture out there enfem
Hi Lee
I find going out alone is less stressful than with another dresser. My reason, its easier to be inconspicuous alone.Two or more are very conspicuous. But don't take my word for it. I don't even go out anymore. Daviolin

Tracii G
10-29-2013, 04:04 PM
See you CAN do it!

Diversity
10-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Sounds like you had fun! Enjoy!!!
Di

Rachael Leigh
10-29-2013, 04:31 PM
"So Lee now that you ventured out what are you going to do next?" I'm going to Disney World lol, no really I am but no dressing going to happen, this will be a vacation for me and my wife. I do love going though it's so much fun.

NicoleScott
10-29-2013, 06:07 PM
I find going out alone is less stressful than with another dresser. My reason, its easier to be inconspicuous alone.Two or more are very conspicuous. But don't take my word for it. I don't even go out anymore. Daviolin

Like you, I don't go out any more. Been there, done that, enjoyed it.
But I am surprised that you find going out alone less stressful than with another dresser. Of all the times I went out, it was always alone, wishing I had companionship to feel more secure and less stressful. I guess I didn't know how good I had it.

Kandy Barr
10-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Look out World, Lee R is out and about now....Wasn't it just a few day's ago that you were through FOREVER!!! Aren't you glad you didn't purge girl....You are looking more and more feminine every time you post a new avatar, I'm happy for you Lee and glad you're experiencing the thrill and joy of being out! Liberating isn't it? You go girl!!!!! K

Rachael Leigh
10-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Kandy see there you go influencing me again lol, like I said just not sure how far I will go with this I am trying not to go crazy and make a mistake I will regret. It's very hard to just be happy playing dress up at home and feeling like why can't I show off. So I must be careful

Janet Bern
10-30-2013, 08:35 AM
little by little you will have more fun. Invest in a good wig at a wig shop.
Dont waste time with cheap ones. Eventually you will end up buying the
expensive one

Rachael Leigh
10-30-2013, 11:05 AM
Janet yes I would love to have a better wig, but it's not like I can just tell my wife hay hon thinking about getting a nice wig is that ok, ah no not going to happen so I just have to work with what I got. I do have a question how do you make sure the wig stays in place?

BLUE ORCHID
10-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi Lee, We will give you an inch and you will take a mile .

JazmyneCD
10-31-2013, 01:13 AM
I went and bought some shoes yesterday (trying them on was a HUGE thrill) and bought some pantyhose today, all en femme. It was fantastic and I can't wait to do it again.

Janet Bern
10-31-2013, 08:11 AM
To keep the wigs in place they make double sticky tape you can buy in any wig store