PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Help

genevieve_ohara
09-29-2004, 12:12 PM
A couple of questions from an enthusiastic newbie:

1.) What's the threshold number of posts between Junion Member, Member and Senior member?

2.) I know how to post links to pictures when I reply to a thread. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put the pictures in the text box. I've been using the IMG code, but still can't make it happen. Everyone else knows how...I feel so dense...can anyone give me step-by-step?

3.) Is this whole site new? I love it...but it feels so cool and fresh, I get the idea it was launched recently.

Anyway, thanks from me...and perhaps any other newbies in my shoes.

Julie
09-29-2004, 12:43 PM

1.) What's the threshold number of posts between Junion Member, Member and Senior member?

2.) I know how to post links to pictures when I reply to a thread. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put the pictures in the text box. I've been using the IMG code, but still can't make it happen. Everyone else knows how...I feel so dense...can anyone give me step-by-step?

3.) Is this whole site new? I love it...but it feels so cool and fresh, I get the idea it was launched recently.

Let's see if I can help.

#1 I don't know but you can change your title by going to your User CP and typing in anything you want in place of what the program inserts.
#2 I use the insert image icon when placing pics in the text box. All the pics are on my website or some other website. I'm not sure how to do it outside of that.
#3 To the best of my knowledge it was launched around Feb of this year.

If you didn't already go take a look at the Helpful and Hot threas post and click on Forum Help. That explains some things about how the program works.

genevieve_ohara
09-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Thanks, Julie, I appreciate it....

G

babe4life
09-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Hi Genevieve, you get Senior Member around 100 posts I think :)

KewTnCurvy GG
09-29-2004, 01:44 PM

IM Tristen, she has info on the image insertion thingy thing :p

Good luck and welcome :)

hugs
kew