PDA

View Full Version : Need halloween advice asap!

AZashleemarie
10-30-2013, 10:07 PM
So I had a wierd opportunity presenyed to me today. There is a local dive bar I go to where I always joke with the bartender about cding. And she and some friends are going out tomorrow, but in my neighborhood. I joked I will go as a girl, but she had to help with my makeup, then laughed it off. She was like if u show up before I leave tomorrow I'd do it for you. Obviously this sounds like some set up to a cd fantasy story, but when I left I was like ok I'll be here tomorrow.
I would like honest advice on what to do. The bar she works at no one knows me at, yet the area she is going to tomorrow is where I hang out occasinally. So the crew she would be with would never see me again, yet I don't want to have a "pink fog" moment where I end up going out and getting caught. I would be home early before all the usual halloween shennagans, I would get home by 6 or 7. Just need advice, I'm stressing, should I do it, or play it safe. Honest advice is so needed right now. Thanks cd.com world

S. Lisa Smith
10-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I usually say don't do it unless you are super comfortable...but if she does your makeup and helps with clothes (or you have a good explanation about where you got them), go for it! She probably already has a strong idea that you are a CD. If you feel comfortable, then do it!

AZashleemarie
10-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I have a good "backstory" that my ex used to work at hooters, hence the outfit. Just nervous about broad daylight. I have been out probably 20 times at night at "safe" events just worried about randomly running around as a hooters girl during the middle of the day, even though it is halloween.

S. Lisa Smith
10-30-2013, 10:32 PM
But you will be with a bunch of other girls...great cover.

Beverley Sims
10-30-2013, 10:34 PM
If someone offers to do your makeup and help you dress, go for it as it is usually an opportunity missed.

AZashleemarie
10-30-2013, 10:40 PM
I agree, I am now debating do i wear my forms and lie that I bought a "complete costume on ebay," or should I got with just a cheesy padded bra with toilet paper or socks. I think the breastforms would be more fun obviously, but might make it obvious that I cd. I could avoid the dive bar for one night of fun wearing forms around the girls, or, do the generic stuffing and show up again at the dumpy bar at a later date and joke about it . It's kinda like do you want to drink Dom Perignon for one night, or use fake looking boobs (boxed wine) and then go back to the bar. Sorry for all my stupid commentary on what the hell I should do.

sabrinayeah
10-30-2013, 11:04 PM
I think you should go for it! wear your forms! sounds like you could be building a fun relationship with your bartender friends and ya never know, she might want a cd friend in you! plus people are so concerned with their selves that no one wil judge you! plus confidence will help with your "costume"

AngelaSmith
10-30-2013, 11:10 PM
go to the party! wear your forms! she knows you crossdress. i wouldnt pass up an opportunity like that! have fun!

DianeDeBris
10-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Angela is of course correct: she already knows that you dress. She doesn't care, and she's interested in sharing the fun. You'll be with a supportive group of women who will have fun with you, and you with them. If you bump into your Boss (unlikely) you can disappear in the group and not call attention to yourself. If you skip this opportunity, you will be kicking yourself for decades to come. So have fun - and post pictures! Hugs - Diane

JazmyneCD
10-31-2013, 12:45 AM
Definitely go for it. Why not?

Chickhe
10-31-2013, 01:30 AM
I would do it...your cover story is the girls did it to you. And you can buy enhancement forms at Walmart so just say you got them there for a low cost when you were debating what to wear...maybe say the sales clerk handed them too you and said everyone has been buying them for Halloween. The main thing...be relaxed, don't think about TG emotions, don't try to be to girly and just wear it as a costume, explain nothing, laugh with people and it will be enjoyable.

BLUE ORCHID
10-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi Ashleemarie, Go for it and have fun.

susan jackson
10-31-2013, 09:17 AM
It's Halloween!!!!

Doesn't EVERYONE in America dress up today?

Stephanie47
10-31-2013, 09:28 AM
She probably has you pegged as a CD-er, so do it. If you were going to try to convince her that this is a one time or first time fantasy, then stay away from five inch heels. You'll never convince anyone, especially a woman, that you are not a CD-er if you can walk in very high heels.

chrissy111
10-31-2013, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a great way to come out!!!

Mssusan
10-31-2013, 10:05 AM
I would do it...your cover story is the girls did it to you. And you can buy enhancement forms at Walmart so just say you got them there for a low cost when you were debating what to wear...maybe say the sales clerk handed them too you and said everyone has been buying them for Halloween. The main thing...be relaxed, don't think about TG emotions, don't try to be to girly and just wear it as a costume, explain nothing, laugh with people and it will be enjoyable.
What she said. Have fun!

vallerie lacy
10-31-2013, 11:22 AM
Whatever you decide, take some good advice. When she is putting your makeup on, be sure to cover your lap, unless you want her to know, just saying.

CD_DIANE
10-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Instead of "analysis paralysis", just do it !

Enjoy,

Diane

Debra Russell
10-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Do it - post pics, don't worry it's just fun no excuses necessary - GO - HAVE FUN !! .....................Debra

docrobbysherry
10-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Guys that look TOO GOOD on Halloween r often made as dressers. Real guys wear balloon boobs, $3 wigs, and makeup over their beards and mustaches. If you're going to be in an area where folks know u, don't do it!

If not too close to home, go for it! There's not much downside to being made by strangers!

DebbieL
10-31-2013, 01:26 PM
DO IT!!

If you want a relationship where your CDing is accepted, you have to get out in public while dressed! Do it RIGHT! Look good, nice legs, everything necessary to really look great. On Halloween, it's OK to go with sexy, and it's OK to show lots of leg if you have them. Get a real costume, like a maid's uniform (women LOVE that). And let her do your make-up.

When people see that you are graceful in your heels, they will realize that this isn't your first time, and won't be your last. At the same time, because it's Halloween, they will assume that you don't do this regularly, that you are not trying to pick up men, and all of the other bogus assumptions that people make about cross-dressers when they assume we are "Drag Queens".

The key is that it will help you establish a network of women who can help you find someone who is VERY Interested in Ashleemarie, and would LOVE to be part of your life.

Or you can chicken out, do the camp thing, and have women assume that you are the typical macho man who has no idea what it's like to look and dress like a woman. You can perpetuate the lie - and that's what you will attract - someone who wants the macho guy and would be repulsed by your cross-dressing.

your choice!

MissTee
10-31-2013, 08:06 PM
I prefer to be cautious, but do come back and let us know what you decided.

jjjjohanne
11-01-2013, 09:15 PM
So, what did you do?

Kandy Barr
11-01-2013, 09:27 PM
If Matt can do it on national TV......need I say more?

AZashleemarie
11-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Well unfortunately my vacation day was not to be. We had to people call in sick and my boss really wanted me to come in on Thursday, so unfortunately I did not get my makeup done. However that night I wore my outfit and went out to a couple places, but nothing too crazy to report.