PDA

View Full Version : Colored Hosiery

marika_jaye
12-31-2005, 12:11 AM
While out shopping with the wife a few days back, she mentioned that she thought red stockings/hose would be really sexy, which of course sent me into a tizzy searching for any red hosiery. Short of some regular old socks, I couldn't find anything at that particular store.

I can't seem to find unusual colors/styles of hose anywhere in my area. Am I looking in the wrong stores? None of the discount stores carry much beyond the basic black/white/nude/tan shades and the department stores' prices are ridiculous, so I haven't even looked there. I even tried eBay and came up empty.

Emma Chase
12-31-2005, 12:14 AM
Try here:

http://www.welovecolors.com/Products/Opaque_Tights_2.htm

Emma

flatlander_48
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Also:

www.stockingirl.com

Rosemary
12-31-2005, 08:58 AM
I remember seeing some photos of my mother wearing assorted coloured pantyhose or stockings back in the eighties. She had red (ok), green (yuk) pink (yummy) canary yellow (hideous) and blue (nice), but some fashions trends are just born to die.

Mary

marika_jaye
12-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the responses! I was hoping for something local, but these links are still very helpful. :)

DonnaT
01-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Some of the more upscale department store carry color hosery, as do some fetish stores. Not being familier wih your area, I couldn't advise you other that that.

Karren H
01-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Walmart has a selection of different colored hose and tights. And fairly good priced.

Love Karren

marika_jaye
01-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Walmart has a selection of different colored hose and tights. And fairly good priced.

Love Karren

Our local Wal Mart stores don't seem to have them, at least not in the largers sizes. I guess I'll have to lose a few pounds if I want to buy them. :)

marika_jaye
01-01-2006, 10:35 PM
On a routine trip to Wal Mart, we strolled into the intimates section (no trip to Wal Mart is complete without visiting the ladies' section anyway!). While browsing the tights, I found a pair, in bright red, and the height/weight on the size chart were very close, so I picked them up.

Long story short, the tights fit! They also had the same size in pale pink and in cobalt blue fishnet...looks like I'm headed back to Wal Mart on payday. :D

HaleyPink2000
01-02-2006, 03:51 AM
http://www.thestockingstore.com/

This site is way cool and Rose has anything you might need.
Tell her Haley sent you, please.

Thanks!
Haley:)