PDA

View Full Version : Question about breasts

ericalynn
10-31-2013, 12:32 PM
For the girls here that grown their own breasts, how have your SOs reacted? Do they acknowledge them for play? Was it a long process to get them t accept, or was it more the leadup to the decision?

Karren H
10-31-2013, 12:50 PM
She doesn't really accept them.... she knows they are there... almost like an unwritten DADT policy...or DPWM WPWY. don't play with mine.......... lol

DebbieL
10-31-2013, 01:02 PM
I've grown breasts, now at 38C, and my wife does accept them, and enjoys playing with them. But it was a long and rocky process.

We've been through a lot together. She's had 5 hernia surgeries and 3 resections. I've had a stroke and a heart attack.

I joke that the hernias are because she keeps having too many "Belly whomper orgasms". This is partially true, but is by no means the only cause.

My last heart attack, I was in the emergency room and they almost lost me - my heart rate went to 30 bpm and blood pressure dropped to 70 / 30 and I complained that I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. Lee was there and a bit concerned.

When my dad was about to die, he said "If I can't give you anything else, I want you to be yourself". Keep in mind that dad was one of the people who had the hardest time with being transgendered, even though he was also transgendered himself. For him, his "feminine side" took the form of liking symphony, ballet, opera, romantic comedies, and taking care of us kids. He was great at it! On the other hand, he was told he wouldn't get promoted because he wore a pink tie to work one day. Since he had to keep our insurance to cover my asthma and mom's mental health issues, he couldn't quit to look elsewhere.

He finally met Debbie at the hospice. We knew he had less than a week to live, and we got a chance to talk about a lot of things. He decided that he really liked Debbie and wished he had gotten to know her earlier, since that's who I really was. I think the hardest part was when he went to sleep and I wouldn't know if we would ever be able to talk again.

After he died, I started writing my book. I had my wife proof-read it and she began to realize that I really was transsexual and that being Debbie was my best access to health and well-being. She wasn't too happy when I started hormones without telling her. I had been seeing a gender therapist for several months she told me she wasn't OK with it. I was working up in Maine, couldn't get to my therapist, and was struggling, and started becoming suicidal. When I told my doctor I had been thinking about a "Prestone Cocktail" she told me I had 20 minutes to get to the hospital or she would call the cops and have them take me. They actually ran the blood tests to make sure that I hadn't actually done it. While there, I made arrangements to start going to more 12 step meetings, and get back to seeing a gender therapist, one who could see me on Saturdays.

Once we had a chance to discuss it in more detail, she understood why and realized that she loved me and wanted to stay with me. My wife has gone to several of my therapy sessions with me and she has seen how much happier and healthier I've been since starting the hormones again. I've lost a bunch of weight and some has gone from my waist to my chest. I still have about 70 lbs to go, but I've already lost almost 80.

Lee has also been giving me coaching on my wardrobe, which has made it much easier to pass under nearly every situation. At this point, I couldn't pass for a man if I wanted to. Debbie is even coming to Thanksgiving dinner. One of her brothers might give us a hard time, but he knows and will probably be polite about it at least. Her father knows I love her and do everything I can to make her happy, which is all that matters to him.

When we met on match.com, she knew I was a cross-dresser. She knew I was transgendered and even transsexual, but at the time I weight nearly 300 lbs and transition didn't seem like a viable option. It was 3 years after the stroke that i began to think that getting out more as Debbie might help my health that I started to think about transition again. It worked! Within a year i'd lost over 85 lbs.

Hopefully, your SO will not need you to be at death's door 3 times to be able to accept you as who you are.

If you aren't a transsexual, you probably shouldn't try growing breasts. They are fun for dressing up, but they don't go away. At some point, even a "pup tent" dress shirt won't really hide them. If you ARE transsexual, I would suggest that you look at the transsexual forums.

sandra-leigh
10-31-2013, 02:04 PM
It was only a small number of months ago that my wife was disapproving and implying I should go back to being completely flat-chested. She hasn't really acknowledged that they are breasts. She rarely touches them at all, except to poke at them to gripe about them.

On the other hand, she did not appear to have any problem this summer when I was wearing tank-tops that emphasized my bust.

Beverley Sims
10-31-2013, 10:13 PM
Occasionally my wife forgets and does give them a feel up.
Generally she stays well away from them.

RADER
10-31-2013, 10:28 PM
My wife always liked playing with the about hair on my chest. Now because of
me being a big guy, I had some "man" boobs, almost a "B" cup.
She did not care at all, as long as I did not shave the hair.
She would even let me wear baby dolls to bed.
Rader

EllenJo
10-31-2013, 11:06 PM
At my age I do have something of man boobs, but really not any more than an A cup. My wife likes to play with my nipples but does not really pay any attention to my little boobs.

Like Rader my wife likes to run her fingers through my chest hair so I am happy to keep it there for her. She did tell me to shave a bit at the top so it would not show with lower necklines, but other than that I am really fuzzy and hope she is around a long time to run her fingers through it.

donnalee
11-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Mine liked them. She kept saying that mine were larger than hers; as she aged and the Alzheimer's progressed, she was down to 85-90 lbs and I was up over 200, so i figured that was the main reason.

Hellen
11-01-2013, 07:39 AM
I have full B. My wife also was against if I would shave my chest. But after a few times I did that she said why I didn't shave again since my boobs looks better if there are no hair. And I did electro epilitation later on. Now my chest is almost hair less. I still need to remove a few hair there but I don't have time yet :)

linda allen
11-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Just how does one grow their own breasts?

My wife will play with mine from time to time but they are normal male breasts. Not even an "AA" cup.

Having feminine breasts while presenting as a male can be nothing but trouble. Think of the beach, the pool, the gym. I would rather be able to put them on and take them off as needed.

robindee36
11-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Having been blessed with gynecomastia, I have never had a flat male chest. Couple that with a genetic lack of body hair and I have always had 'interesting' moments at the pool or men's locker room. I now wear a UV shirt at the pool and that reduces the curious onlookers a bit.

Aging has added some volume to them as the T levels drop off. Not a bad thing to my way of thinking. Adding some boob massage and a vacuum pump, I look like an effeminate male with b-c size boobs, sans chest hair. No one questions them but only my girlfriends play with them ;)

Weird thread for a Friday morning, or do I just need more caffeine ;)

Hugs, Robin

Lesley Ann
11-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Reading the replies to your most interesting question, I was struck by the fact that most SO's either ignored their breasts or were criical, and I am afraid that I am no diffrent. I grew my breasts over a six year period, I am now a 38B, have more bra's than my SO, when we go out to meet friends, she will check that I am not wearing a bra, as she feels uncomfortable, although I will be wearing women's trousers, shirts, socks, shoes and I have my hair permed every four months, so I am not exactly macho! We have great times shopping and we love all the discussions whether this dress or that skirt will be suitable, and I also dress 23/7! But no she ignores my breasts !

sandra-leigh
11-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Having feminine breasts while presenting as a male can be nothing but trouble. Think of the beach, the pool, the gym.

You can swim with a shirt on. Or go to a nude beach that is not taken over by "the beautiful people" and so accept a wide variety of body types. Really, though, I haven't gone to any of those for a fair bit of time (10-ish years.)

I have gone to Japanese baths (in Japan), which are traditionally nude baths. Some of them are mixed bathing. It was not a problem. I was already strange enough in being a 6' white person. And moobs exist.

when we go out to meet friends, she will check that I am not wearing a bra, as she feels uncomfortable, although I will be wearing women's trousers, shirts, socks, shoes and I have my hair permed every four months, so I am not exactly macho!

The other things are "just clothes", just surface details. Breasts are not.

Alison1842
11-01-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm about a 38A-B, through gynoclomastia since childhood. My partner use to play with them, at first it was very very weird sensation wise but over time i have gotton use to it sort of like it. Ony way i can explain it is its a similar kinda fealing - contact as ear lobe nibbling, just a little more private as it were. Its not so much about sex, more intamacy, contact and being together i kinda never have been comfortable shirtless in public or even private.

Christina Kay
11-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Having had gynecomastia since puberty, I guess I grew my own. Didn't like them then, but now being out to my wife, I really like them now. Yes she plays with them, and I really love that. She treats them plays with them just like you guys would, with a women. She always accepted them cause they were a part of me. I am a full B cup. And happy with them now for the 1st time in my life. Hugs

robindee36
11-04-2013, 08:33 AM
I understand totally Aretha. It wasn't until I started dressing fully and feminizing a bit that my view of the moobs changed. Now I welcome their presence and do a bit of work, here and there, to add some size and volume to them.

Will never go shirtless in public again, but in private they can be quite the asset ;)

Hugs, Robin

Michala
11-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Have always had man-boobs so nothing new for my wife. Yes, she does play with them and my nipples are especially sensitive. As mentioned above it is just another sexual zone of the body.

Currently using a prostrate drug which can have an effect on breast growth and noticing a little growth but nothing where it has increased me a cup size.