PDA

View Full Version : Do It In a Dress for charity ;)

OzSam
10-31-2013, 04:18 PM
So I just completed a month of fund raising for the One Girl charity called DoItInADress. I searched the forum and it was discussed in the following closed thread, but wanted to post some more.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?197160-Do-it-in-a-dress-a-charity&p=3227419&viewfull=1#post3227419

So with the green light from my SO I went for it. I ordered the dress from the web site (small womens, they had them in men's sizes too, but that just seemed wrong for Sam). I was only brave enough to wear it out 3 times, complete with pink running shoes borrowed from my SO, and knee high white socks. We took some photos and I shared them on FB, and set my profile picture to one of them for the month of October. The three outings were (1) Work for the day, on a casual friday (2) Running in a 10km race (3) in a training session with a running group.

Definitely good fun. I got some great compliments on my legs, even some surprising ones from people I work with that noticed for the first time they were shaved, even though I have kept them shaved for 10 months now and leave work in shorts several nights a week. My sister in law even said that I looked better in a school dress than she thought she did in high school. I think I will do it again next year but join the "hard core" team that wears the dress every day for the entire month of October. I will need more than one dress in that case :)

Cheers,
Sam

Beverley Sims
10-31-2013, 10:11 PM
Sam,
By then you should have enlarged your wardrobe selection.
I would not wear a dress for a man either.
It just seems wrong.