PDA

View Full Version : The best part about Halloween

Rileyaz
10-31-2013, 10:38 PM
Is that you can go out and it doesn't matter if you get clocked! I went out to McDonalds to grab a hamburger and diet coke at the drive thru. When I pulled forward to pay, I handed my money, she handed me my food. I said thank you in my regular voice. She looked at me and said, "Nice costume! I thought you were a woman!"

JazmyneCD
11-01-2013, 12:13 AM
I went several places today as well as the days before and will go to more after Halloween. I went thrift shopping again and to buy some groceries, and practically nobody batted an eye. There may have been a few glances with one in particular being rather uncomfortable, but I held my ground. The cashiers have all been kind and caring with no clocking or other looks/remarks/etc. Glad you had a fine day!

Roli F
11-01-2013, 05:39 AM
I went to a crossdressers meeting for their halloween party.
I a crossdresser dressed as a guy wearing girls gear. corset, heels. stockings 3 pairs tight panties and suspender/garter belt as Brad at the Floorshow from the rocky horror show complete with face makeup boy wig and glasses realised afterwards that others there may have thought I was taking the piss, that was not my intention but had cracking night out non the less.

sabrinayeah
11-01-2013, 10:14 AM
To bad halloween cant be everyday..

Beverley Sims
11-01-2013, 11:19 AM
See! You got a passing score of um..... 78 percent. :)

Rileyaz
11-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Ok, That's funny! Now to work on my voice. Any suggestions?

Alice Torn
11-01-2013, 08:35 PM
I went to a Burger King drive through, and ordered in a mock lady voice, then did the same thing you did, in my male voice, and she was shocked i was a man! I guess i passed! Walked through a drug store, and a dollar store, too. But, was clocked at the dollar store, by two female employees who know me. It is fun, as long as we don't run into a group of rowdy men or young punks.

Rileyaz
11-01-2013, 08:39 PM
I think the thing I enjoyed most was that I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, it felt strangely natural. I really enjoyed it. Knowing it was Halloween made it so I had no fear of being clocked. So.... basically I now know what it is like to go out dressed and not feel nervous and will definitely do it again. Thank you Halloween!

jjjjohanne
11-01-2013, 08:49 PM
It's not that different on other days of the year. If people clock you, they think, Oh, he's a crossdresser. Then the mystery is over. That's what you would do if you saw one in the wild... :)