PDA

View Full Version : big props to this community

cdazan
10-31-2013, 11:15 PM
I had no where to turn when i was found out and i have figured that to be the scariest thing in my life for the last bajillion years but even when i turned here and barley read any stickies you all spoke up and helped calm me down and i appreciate all then help.

THANKS A TON AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Rachael Leigh
10-31-2013, 11:23 PM
You know when it comes to marriage there are going to be problems and some are more difficult than others. This part of ourselves has to be the most difficult. I'm glad you feel better just remember to cherish your wife and keep everything in perspective

Christina Kay
11-01-2013, 09:01 AM
I agree with LeeR . Just before I came out to my wife. I was in an inner turmoil. Found this place so many girls , giving great advice, an open ear. Made the leap of faith easier. So I am with cdazan and saying THANK YOU :) hugs

Jaylyn
11-01-2013, 09:18 AM
I love looking at all threads here and every ones opinion on so many things. The age and knowledge of some of our members has really helped me and I know many others to find good solutions to CD problems that will arise. In a perfect world we might not need a site like this but that not being the case I have learned many new ways to deal and cope with what I feel inside. I also agree with cdazan we are each other's comfort and steadfastness in this very imperfect world.

Beverley Sims
11-01-2013, 11:22 AM
How many is a bajillion years. :)
I hope I was able to help you along the way.

Kelly DeWinter
11-01-2013, 11:30 AM
What does 'props' mean?

Dana3
11-01-2013, 02:25 PM
"Props" proper due respect ~ hats off to ~ Salute