PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Mutual Admiration Society

Joy N. Wearing
09-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi Girls

I have been looking at a lot of your lovely elegant gowns that you have been modeling and thought what a wonderful idea it would be to form a real Mutual Admiration Society for the ultra feminine bouffant satin ball gowns, southern belle gowns, fifties full skirted dress or skirts, and other exquisitely designed hand crafted or even store bought gowns. Now by real I mean to work together as a bunch of close new friends with the same objectives of creating the most feminine world that we can line in, in mind, body and sole. I am talking much more than just web sites with lots of nice pictures, I am talking about all of us individually working collectively together for the common cause of helping each other, as sisters, to find our personal beauty within, however that may be. I would speculate that each one of you have surfed the internet looking for others with same feminine desires that you poses and have problem found a few that have really caused your heart to pound, given you inspiration that you to can do it, or maybe even touched you in such a way that you would like to pattern your life after them, I don’t know, but you must have some sisters in mind. What if you were to send a Fe-Mail to them inviting them to also participate in our society, and then ask them to do the same, what fun we could have and what a sisterhood we could form !

Think of this, what if we became a little less selfish and a lot more chairing about others because there are others who we can help in ways that they need, in ways that are important to them, to engulf them in the arms of compassion and charity. Think of what difference we could make to just one other person, or maybe two, five, sixty two, ? ? ? ? We are Men who relate to the role of Women to some degree or another. On one end of the spectrum we are and always will be men who have idealized within us the essence of femininity and to the other end of the transition spectrum, the becoming a woman in all of her glory. But it dose not matter where we are hear, we are sisters working together for the common good of one and all.

An idea to start off our theme would be, that we may do no harm. We will become the doctors of the feminine sole

Femininity goes far beyond the realm of a pretty dress, it entails all the aspects of beauty, compassion, charity, kindness, gentleness, grace, elegance, charm, devotion and sisterhood.

These are just a few ideas off the top of my heart, now it’s up to you to put something into the sewing basket and let’s see what creation of beauty we together can make. Please send me ( Joy N. Wearing ) a Fe-Mail at soft_sensations4me@hotmail.com ( until I start a new one ). I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these matters with grate anticipation.

Hugs
Joy N. Wearing

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888

PS: On the fun side, what if we had a competition to find
The most feminine gown
The most elegant gown
The most beautiful gown
The best designed gown
The most under slips, petticoats, under a gown

What about when you wear your gown, describe your most exciting feelings of:
Euphoria
Femininity
Others seeing how beautiful you and your gown are
Other, if Sexual arousal, described in the most
inoffensive manner

The winner would receive a Gold Bra ! :rolleyes:

crispy
09-29-2004, 10:12 PM
please post some photos of lovely southern satin belle :)