PDA

View Full Version : 135 Hrs

Helen_Highwater
11-01-2013, 03:52 PM
That’s how long I spent between starting to dress and returning back to Drab mode. Started late Saturday afternoon with the expectation of a night out window shopping and just generally being out and about before resuming normal service the next day. Whether it was the glued on forms, which I slept in, that caused the change of heart but I decided to continue the experience throughout that day.
So, suitable day attire and makeup selected, out into the daylight I went. Day turned to night then the next day to night…. Saturday night through to the following Friday morning. All without a hint of drabness.

If I go back to the very beginning I’d actually been dressed from early evening the night before the extended adventure started and therein was a first for me as all this time was to be spent away from home. I’d planned to travel to my destination and then dress for the evening but I was late starting out, so late it was already dark. So I dressed at home, makeup, nails the full works and with huge trepidation, left the house dressed. That walk from the front door to the car was the longest of my life!

Journey started, onto the motorway, looked at the petrol gauge, not enough to get me there. Knowing there was a supermarket with self-serve pumps on the way my next “first” was to stop and get some fuel. Apart from pulling the bonnet releases as well as the filler cap release and then starting to drive off with the bonnet open, it all went, although slightly nerve racking, well.
The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful. Arrived unpacked, slept.

Next morning reverted to drab with the exception of a bit of under dressing and keeping on my ruby red nails. Day spent out and about doing stuff while keeping hands suitable hidden when called for. So I guess that takes the tale back to the first paragraph.

Amy R Lynn
11-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Sounds like Helen had quite the Adventure this week! So as the week progressed, did you just become more and more comfortable with your female self? It seems that you really did enjoy it.

JayeB
11-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Nerve racking I am sure, but also a thrill. Well done.

Christina Kay
11-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Wow , great little adventure. And getting to spend so much time as Helen . Very lucky...hope you get to do it again sometime :) Hugs

Beverley Sims
11-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Helen,
Just keep that exercise in a circular equation, and do it regularly.

Marcelle
11-02-2013, 05:13 AM
Hi Helen. Sounds like you had a great time.

Hugs

Isha

kimdl93
11-02-2013, 05:32 AM
That's a nice, long, uninterrupted length of time spent en femme. Hard to go back, isn't it!

Helen_Highwater
11-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Amy,
You're right to ask about me becoming more comfortable but not so much about being my female self, I've accepted both halves of me, as more comfortable about being in the presence of others. I learned that I could window shop (at least at night) or move about in public and as long as passers by didn't see my face I blended. I have facial features that are not surprisingly, masculine, and while I can achieve reasonable results with makeup there's only so much that can be done with the canvas.

I'll post later about some of my other "firsts" and the odd humorous incident.

Helen_Highwater
11-02-2013, 10:01 AM
That's a nice, long, uninterrupted length of time spent en femme. Hard to go back, isn't it!

It is a bit. The thing I find hardest is knowing it will be some time before I'm able to attempt even a day's full dressing let alone a period such as this one, sigh!