PDA

View Full Version : Night out!

Suzanne F
11-01-2013, 11:56 PM
This is my regular every other Friday night out. I went to my 12 step meeting in the Castro to start the evening. It was a sweet meeting. Afterwards I went to dinner with 4 nice gentleman! They are all gay so no they were not hitting on me. One of the guys made my night when he said, "You are 24/7 aren't you." I told him no but thanks fr saying that. He said that I just seemed so comfortable he thought I must do it all of the time. Of course I sighed to myself that would be nice. Ok I know I need to be so grateful for the time I get to be Suzanne. I am blessed with a supportive wife and my life is good. Anyway gotta go meet my baby. Good night to all you girls !

Cynthia Anne
11-02-2013, 12:47 AM
It's always nice to hear about someone having a great time! Thanks for sharing!

ArleneRaquel
11-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes, a fine story and thank you for sharring. Best Wishes !

Beverley Sims
11-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Suzanne,
Nice to see you get a Friday night out now and then.
Not been to Castro at night, all my visits have been in daylight hours.
Must see what it looks like at night.
All the night spots seem closed in the daytime. :)

Marcelle
11-02-2013, 05:23 AM
Hi Suzanne. Sounds like a great night.

Hugs

Isha

kimdl93
11-02-2013, 05:30 AM
That was an encouraging statement. You're right to be grateful for what you have and can look forward to moving towards something approaching full time later.

Melissa in SE Tn
11-02-2013, 07:15 AM
I always enjoy your adventures. You enjoy life, embrace the cd in you & give thanks to your wife for her understanding ,support & love. With much respect, continue to have fun& share with us. The positiveness helps when dealing with the inherent frustrations. Peace to you.

Linda Leigh
11-02-2013, 10:34 AM
I believe you are enjoying dressing to its fullest in the time you have :)
Congrats.

Hugs

Linda