PDA

View Full Version : If you were an average GG......

CarlaWestin
11-02-2013, 11:01 AM
.......do you think that, every now and then, you would play dress up with hot make-up, heels, wigs, maybe even larger breast-forms?

Here in Las Vegas I often see women out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and I wonder if they are fantasy dressing past the societal boundaries (whatever the h*ll that might be) as I like to do when I get the chance.

What say you?

Jenniferathome
11-02-2013, 11:10 AM
No, average GGs don't do that. Average GGs dress sophisticatedly when they dress up

Nikki A.
11-02-2013, 11:12 AM
What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas.
I think that most GGs enjoy glamming up occassionally, just not every day. Thats our job lol

Michelle789
11-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Vegas is sin city, naturally a lot of women there are dressed to party. Generally, no average GGs don't dress like hookers. Average GGs dress comfortably 85% of the time and 15% they dress up, but in a more classy way not like a hooker.

MonctonGirl
11-02-2013, 11:47 AM
You Wrote:

Here in Las Vegas I often see women out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and ....

I Interpret:

There in Las Vegas you often see females with histrionic personalities or other attention-seeking disorders or club/promotional model wanna-bes out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and doing what such females do by instinct, which is trying so hard to be "sexy" through there interpretation of what they believe that might be, so that they may have some sense of self-worth ...because they don't have anything else going for them ( education, skills, etc. )

kimdl93
11-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Those might be hookers. I've never known or seen a woman deliberately dress in that manner unless she was a pro.

If I were a GG I would dress nicely, in flattering styles and appropriate for the situation.

Erica Marie
11-02-2013, 12:32 PM
If you were an average gg, I think you might go for a bit of glitz and glam but not so overboard that it is bordering on hooker. Alot of people, male and female, have different fetishes and ways to have fun. But they are not usually "average"

kathtx
11-02-2013, 12:35 PM
My GW wife plays roller derby, and for events and team parties she and all her teammates get all done up with heavy makeup, fishnets, short, tight skirts and everything. The over-the-top campy outfits are part of the atmosphere.

Lorileah
11-02-2013, 01:01 PM
To answer the OP..yes, they will sometimes to attract attention or to be noticed. Realize Las Vegas is a giant "season of license" place 24/7 so you can be what you want to be.

Now as to hooker comments...you all been watching way too much TV. First prostitution in Vegas is illegal, so they would not be displaying that especially on the strip or where tourists gather (the police take a dim view of that). Second the majority of prostitutes wear what everyday women wear. The "john" isn't in it for the clothes but for the act and they don't care what you wear

CarlaWestin
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
My GW wife plays roller derby, and for events and team parties she and all her teammates get all done up with heavy makeup, fishnets, short, tight skirts and everything. The over-the-top campy outfits are part of the atmosphere.

This was more of the response I was expecting. Women having fun playing dress up. That's all. As far as the comments generalizing Las Vegas female behavior, I agree, we've been severely influenced by extreme Californication.

samanthasolo
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Any time I am taking out the makeup I would be looking to glam it up, at least from the neck up! Yes, usually a good makeup application would push the glamourous and provocative side of me to try and turn some heads.

michelleddg
11-02-2013, 01:07 PM
To answer the OP..yes, they will sometimes to attract attention or to be noticed. Realize Las Vegas is a giant "season of license" place 24/7 so you can be what you want to be.

Consistent with my experience. Las Vegas is great for girl watching, so many tart it up a notch or two over what they'd wear to the mall back home. Hugs, Michelle

CarlaWestin
11-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Consistent with my experience. Las Vegas is great for girl watching, so many tart it up a notch or two over what they'd wear to the mall back home. Hugs, Michelle

How true this is! Nothing beats a railside table on the strip at Mon Ami Gabe on a nice evening watching the Bellagio fountain and the endless parade of fabulousness.

Caitlin_85
11-02-2013, 01:38 PM
No I definitely would not go to the lengths that you mentioned. But I sure would like to get dressed up and such from time to time.

gautier_nikolai
11-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Probably not too much past the teenage, experimental phase.I'd hope so for special occassionas and holidays though.I'd also hope i would have a family and work too and be busy with them.

I forget sometimes how much time shopping, getting made up and dressed actually takes.No wonder women nowadays have time for it.I sometimes wonder how they ever did with looking after all the various generations plus the hubby even without working outside the house.

I wouldn't mind being one of the "Real housewives ........" though.Beverley Hills or New York please!

Beverley Sims
11-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Given whatever the h*ll societal boundaries might be in Las Vegas I would give it a try if given the opportunity and had an army of supporters to go out with.
Only in Las Vegas though. :)
The closest I have ever come is dressing like Al Bundy's wife Peg.

Kate Simmons
11-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Hell yes, but like Jessica Rabbit, I would say "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.":battingeyelashes::)

Daphne Renee
11-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Cant say for certain but I think I might every once in a while. Especially is I were in Vegas.

Karren H
11-02-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't strive to be average..... So I would amp it up every chance I got... if not more often...

Chickhe
11-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Sure, why not? In fact, I think as many wives get older they start to lower their neck line and wear more makeup...feels more sexy I guess... trying to capture some of the feeling that comes from being a young and attractive female.

Kayla Shadows
11-02-2013, 10:58 PM
You Wrote:

Here in Las Vegas I often see women out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and ....

I Interpret:

There in Las Vegas you often see females with histrionic personalities or other attention-seeking disorders or club/promotional model wanna-bes out in public wearing tights, platforms, no bra, hot make-up and doing what such females do by instinct, which is trying so hard to be "sexy" through there interpretation of what they believe that might be, so that they may have some sense of self-worth ...because they don't have anything else going for them ( education, skills, etc. )

Those might be hookers. I've never known or seen a woman deliberately dress in that manner unless she was a pro.

If I were a GG I would dress nicely, in flattering styles and appropriate for the situation.

In the words of Pink,We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see..You might think some girls are hookers and easy, but ..Ill just say..the title of the song is U + Ur Hand..got it?

Maybe I like a interesting life like some women.Some look down and you have no idea what you are talking about. Half the time people dont even know what they are talking about.Focus on your life and dont worry about people.Youre usually wrong anyway.

Hell yes, but like Jessica Rabbit, I would say "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.":battingeyelashes::)

Thats a fun way to be.I dont know where fun went in this world but its nice to see people who still enjoy living life

docrobbysherry
11-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm not "average" and I'm not a GG. But, I'm guessing GG's r just like CD's. With one big difference:

They see exactly what they look like in their mirrors. Where all of ours show some sort of fantasy fem vision!

That's the only explanation I can think of to explain seeing what many of us look like out in public!

ReineD
11-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Not to play Contrary Mary, but I've gone over the top with my appearance a few times. It never would have occurred to me to have done this before I met my SO though.

For a few years we were going to LGBT/alt clubs a lot. And I saw my SO's eyes wandering a lot. lol. So I decided to match fire with fire and dress that way too with the makeup to match. I never would have gone out in public that way, but anything goes at a nightclub, right?

I did it a few times, but discovered that it really wasn't me. I might have done it more if I had been in my 20s/30s though, but only in nightclubs with other people dressed that way.

JackieInPA
11-03-2013, 09:01 AM
No GG is average!!! /end buttkissing

Krististeph
11-03-2013, 09:08 AM
<set to the tune of "if i were a rich man">

If i were a G G....

-- i'd wear nail polish all the time, and usually have a bottle with me to touch up or repair. Makes a decent emergency fire starter- though it does not smell good and leaves nasty soot until it burns off.

-- wear dresses whenever at all appropriate

-- enjoy showing a little cleavage when the setting is right, but not overdoing it.

-- deal with whatever breast size I was, but probably pad them out for fun on occasion.

-- i'm a bit old for teen clothes now, but yeah, when / if i was younger, i'd play dress up like you cannot imagine, hence the reason i'm on this site in the first place...

Barbra P
11-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Oh Lorileah, A lot of things are illegal that the police take a dim view of but that doesn’t stop people from committing those illegal acts. Las Vegas has a huge problem with prostitution, like many other cities. I’ve been to Las Vegas and I’ve seen the hookers working the streets.

I spent a decade in law enforcement and while I didn’t work vice I knew officers who did. San Diego also has a prostitution problem, not of the magnitude of Las Vegas’ but still a problem. I know a couple areas in town where it is pretty easy to spot “the Ladies of the Night”. Standing on a corner wearing jeans, sweatshirt, flats, and little makeup won’t get you much business; prostitution is like most businesses, it pays to advertise. Now Call Girls are something else, they don’t work the streets many don’t even work the lounges they work through a “booking service”; they also don’t dress like hookers.

You can drive by in a black & white and many of the girls will wave, a few will even make lewd or suggestive comments, because they know that it isn’t against the law to stand on the sidewalk. Yeah you can stop and ask them what they are doing but they never tell you they are hooking. Stop too often and you might be facing a harassment charge, something you don’t want in your file. You can park and watch them get propositioned but it is the man committing the crime at that point, not the hooker, besides there generally is much free time where you can just park and watch.

Most cities run vice stings periodically and these are generally more affective at catching the johns than the hookers. Johns aren’t particularly street smart or good at spotting an undercover female vice cop posing as a hooker. Hookers on the other hand get pretty good at spotting undercover officers.

You can’t believe how frustrating it can be to finish up the paperwork on the girl you just busted on prostitution charges and drive down the street and see her standing back on the same corner.

Sissy_Michelle
11-03-2013, 10:42 AM
No, average GGs don't do that. Average GGs dress sophisticatedly when they dress up

You haven't seen the website dedicated to the women of Walmart. In my opinion women are just as casual or "Sophisticated" as men can be. Mood, event, season, you name it defines it. Not "Sophisticated" just depends on how much time they want to spend on themselves to look attractive...

Dianne S
11-03-2013, 11:16 AM
.......do you think that, every now and then, you would play dress up with hot make-up, heels, wigs, maybe even larger breast-forms?

No, I doubt it. But I'd probably be a "girly" female wearing nice clothes as much as possible, especially dresses and skirts. Probably only wear jeans for chores or when a skirt would be impractical.

Dianne S
11-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Yeah you can stop and ask them what they are doing but they never tell you they are hooking.

I was in Zurich a while back and my hotel happened to abut the red-light district. The codeword there was this: "Would you like some popcorn?" At least, I assume that was the codeword... I never took her up on the offer.

Phydelia
11-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Maybe not just for wandering around, but for conventions or clubs... absolutely. Plenty of GGs do, and i would probably be one of them.

Jenniferathome
11-03-2013, 11:05 PM
You haven't seen the website dedicated to the women of Walmart....

The issue was dressing up and going out. The freaks displayed on peopleofwalmart.com are not dressing up, they're just trashy. Trash will always be trash, male or female. I was referring to real women.

Mssusan
11-03-2013, 11:51 PM
If the setting permits, I will and have worn hot makeup, heels, and a wig. I would not pad, but I will uplift and cleave. I have dressed like a "hooker" at an alt lifestyle convention (as did my CD SO) and as a "motorcycle babe" at a costume party this weekend. It's fun to break away from my everyday facade of middle age working mom and let my inner tramp shine through. Plus, i like the reaction I get from my SO!

Diane78
11-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Those are ladies of the night and that is risky business. Think about this: What kind of men would be attracted to the 'hot' dressing ladies you describe? Probably not the kind that you would want to be with, i.e., scumbags, con artists and failures. Wouldn't it be better to be dressed in a more conservative way and thereby attract a better class of people.

Lexi Moralas
11-04-2013, 10:50 AM
If I were an average GG I think I would dress on the sexier side but some what classy. Not like a hooker , well maybe I would glam it up out at the clubs now and then. But I am certain I would be one of those girls who wears heels almost all the time

clarisse-tv
11-04-2013, 11:46 AM
I do think that specially for parties I would work on my natural advantages using dresses or skirts that makes me better, playing with make up but not using false breast or whatever.

NicoleScott
11-04-2013, 01:59 PM
What kind of men would be attracted to the 'hot' dressing ladies you describe? Probably not the kind that you would want to be with, i.e., scumbags, con artists and failures. Wouldn't it be better to be dressed in a more conservative way and thereby attract a better class of people.

Dressing over-the-top, with heavy makeup, short skirts and high heels doesn't make you a scumbag, con artist, or failure. And, dressing conservatively doesn't make you "better". But there are a few here who try to convince themselves and others.

NV Susan
11-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Now that I'm back in Vegas I have noticed the number of "hot" girls around town. Don't know if they are average girls trying to look sexy but who cares....if I were a young "average" girl I would probably dress a little racy sometimes.....