PDA

View Full Version : Dose absence make the heart grow fonder?

Seana Summer
11-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Dose absence make the heart grow fonder?

Recently I went for quite some time without having a dress-up day, maybe a month or more. While away on business last week I took a few of my favorite girly things along. Even though I really wasn't in the mood, it seemed like I should pack my silk nightie, panties and a pair of nylons just in case.

I'm glad I did. Still not in the mood the first night I put on my nightie and a pair of panties and went to bed, but it didn't seem all that special. When I awoke in the morning however the feel of that silk against my skin seemed to give me an extra spring in my step! Not sure how to explain it but I felt less blah. On the plane ride home I wore a pair of panties and pantyhose under my jeans and had an extra bonus of less leg fatigue from being cramped into that little seat.

Today the mood seems to be back and I have gotten out my favorite suit. My overall mood seems to have improved as well.

I know this post may seem silly or trivial to some, but I am glad I have a place to share these small ups and downs of life, as a part time crossdresser.

So do you think its absence or am I just getting old, lazy and cranky?

Roli F
11-02-2013, 01:09 PM
yes after a two week absence working abroad for my company its in communal dorms so no chance of cd
got home went into frenzy of 3 trips out in the next 7 days in my shortest dress with stockings n heels and nearly caused bob the builder to crash his van as he letched at me from the rear view of me, then did double take seeing the front view, then had to slam on the brakes as he nearly rear ended the stationary traffic ahead all I could hear was the contents inside his van cascading around time for me to exit stage right

Lynn Marie
11-02-2013, 02:07 PM
The last time I had a really good dose, everything about me got fondue!

Beverley Sims
11-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Absence makes for a frustrated heart condition.