PDA

View Full Version : Do you cross-dress while having sex?

casper064
11-02-2013, 03:13 PM
I just told my wife about my CD few weeks ago, and we are still in the "test the water" phase.
I really want to crossdess (not fully, just wearing lingerie and maybe a nightgown, no wig, no makeup) while having sex with her. But I am worry that she will be turned off even with the idea.
How about you?
- Do you want to crossdress while having sex with your SO?
- Have you already done that?
- What were your SO's comments about that?

Jackie7
11-02-2013, 03:17 PM
it would be fun, I usually wear lingerie in the evening, but my SO is very clear that she wants naked man in bed and since I want her to be all happy happy joy joy whenever she is in bed with me, I peel soon as she climbs aboard. Small price to pay for the easy harmony that allows me to dress whenever I want, with her approval and active connivance.

Majella St Gerard
11-02-2013, 03:19 PM
We do it while I am dressed but it is not necessary, she thinks its sexy.

Violet-13
11-02-2013, 03:20 PM
my SO are waiting for marriage but on my honey moon, I kinda want my first time to be as me not Violet,

Karren H
11-02-2013, 03:21 PM
You mean like with someone else? :D

Jennifer Kelly
11-02-2013, 03:41 PM
No. My SO does not know about my dressing and would likely flip if she found out (we've been together less than 3 months). However if she did know and didn't break up with me for it, I know she wants a man in bed, not a woman. Which is too bad because having sex while dressed (no wig or makeup or anything, just the clothes, similar to what the OP said) is a big fantasy of mine.

Maybe some day.

AmyGaleRT
11-02-2013, 04:03 PM
That would be, not just "no," but "HELL no!", if you'll pardon my unladylike language. My fiancee doesn't even want me sleeping in the same bed as her while being Amy in any fashion, let alone actually Doing It. I think even I would draw the line at trying to actually engage in sex with her while dressed...too much mental confusion.

- Amy

Christinedreamer
11-02-2013, 04:20 PM
When I was married (many,many moons ago) my wife asked me if i wanted to wear her peignoir to bed on our wedding night. I did the usual stutter/stammer thing and then carefully said "uh.....yes". That was the beginning. We wore peignoirs to bed every night from then on and she sometimes insisted on more than one as the multiple layers got her just as excited as they did me. When we added satin sheets it was almost impossible to stay on the bed as we slipped around so much. many days I went to work late as we just could not let go of each other. Luckily I went to the jobsite, not the office and I had no field supervisor to report to.

Daphne Renee
11-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Would I like to sure. I don't though. My wife definitely prefers me to be more of a man in the bedroom.

Jenniferathome
11-02-2013, 04:27 PM
No, I would never cross dress while being intimate with my wife and most certainly, she would not enjoy it. I highly recommend you do not blur the lines of male/female roles in the bedroom without significant discussion and clear interest (not tolerance) from your wife.

You are playing with fire.

Rachelakld
11-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Had cuddles with bra and nighty on, but always take them off to get physical.

Steph_CD_62
11-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Shortly after we met, my current wife and I had sex while I was dressed in my lingerie. I really enjoyed it, but she did not.

There has been a couple other times we have had sex while I was all dressed up, but that is in a 12 year span.

Most of the time when we are about to have sex and I am dressed she just asks why I am not naked, so I strip off any clothes I am wearing.

Would I enjoy having sex with my wife about 1/2 the time while I was dressed in my lingerie, YES! However my marriage is more important so I don't push the issue.

casper064
11-02-2013, 05:18 PM
No, I would never cross dress while being intimate with my wife and most certainly, she would not enjoy it. I highly recommend you do not blur the lines of male/female roles in the bedroom without significant discussion and clear interest (not tolerance) from your wife.

You are playing with fire.
Thanks for you advice Jennifer. I will try to communicate with her and make sure it is not a tolerance from her. I love her and her acceptance is more than enough to me. So I will not let her to have any tolerance when we are in the bed. That is the time and the space only for her.
But the idea came to me because she bought 2 nightgown today, 1 for her and 1 for me. So maybe she will enjoy with it. Let's see.

Connie.Marie
11-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Casper,
This is a very personal subject, but then again, all of this is very personal...LOL
To answer your questions
No I don't want to crossdress while having sex, Never done that.
My wife doesn't even want to see me dressed -She said "I'm not a lesbian" ..
As you can imagine we have a DADT relationship regarding this topic.

And I agree with Jenniferathome, Don't even consider forcing this issue, it WILL backfire on you.

Enjoy,
Hugs, Connie Marie.

Marcelle
11-02-2013, 05:45 PM

Karren,

LOL . . . You kill me.

In answer to the question . . . Nope.

Hugs Isha

vallerie lacy
11-02-2013, 05:56 PM
I have worn stockings and garter belt while having sex. It didn't bother my wife in the least bit. She's not threatened by my dressing, and enjoys the goodies, regardless of the wrapping.

KateSpade83
11-02-2013, 06:02 PM
If I did have a wife I would crossdress for role reversal and pretend lesbian sex.

UNDERDRESSER
11-02-2013, 06:15 PM
I've worn thigh highs, once, while having sex, didn’t do a lot for me. I would like to try wearing stockings and a garter, while she is wearing same, though if it came to a choice of just one of us, I'd rather she wore them. She didn’t object to the thigh highs, but I don't think she felt particularly turned on either. The subject of me dressing up further was raised, and she would be OK with it, but not out of the blue.

binx
11-02-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm a GG firstly.

We have sex with him fully dressed on occasion. I don't want to get too vulgar, but when he is dressed, we do a sort of role reversal. That's always been something that's turned me on so it just seemed natural to do it while he is dressed.

I completely agree with the previous posters about making sure that it's not just something she's tolerating. That could lead to a lot of resentment.

Alice Torn
11-02-2013, 06:59 PM
If i ever had a wife, I am afraid i would be passive, and let her be be the pursuer. I have alway felt guilt and shame about the male sexual role, and felt like the male sexual act was cruelty to a woman. Part of me wants to be treated like a lady, by a gentlman when dressed, however, i am only attracted to ladies. I am messed up!!!!

PHXTC
11-02-2013, 07:04 PM
My wife loves it, every weekend get dolled up, makeup, wig, the whole 9 and go to town on each other. Hehe.

anonymousinmaryland
11-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Dear Binx, Welcome and thank you for posting this reply. I really enjoyed it and I hope your guy appreciates you. Best wishes.

MatildaJ.
11-02-2013, 07:48 PM
A few years ago, after a decade of marriage, but when I was only starting to get a clue about his interests... I suggested that he could wear something silky to bed, that it would feel decadent and kinky. So every once in a while he'd wear one of my silk teddies or a peignoir, and I liked it the unusual silky smoothness. Later he started wearing panties occasionally, and we had sex that way too, just pushing them out of the way.

But then he started getting more into cross-dressing, wearing panties all the time, and buying other clothes and wigs and forms. It wasn't as much fun for me when I understood that he was seeing himself as a woman. That made me anxious about losing my male partner, and the anxiety made sex less fun. I don't have sex with him in a wig but I'll still have sex with him wearing panties or silky lingerie.

But now it's a favor I do for him, rather than something that turns me on.

Roberta Marie
11-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Not to long after I came out to my wife we made love while I was en femme, but I found myself very uncomfortable, out of balance, and I did not enjoy it at all. I'm pretty sure that she did not, either. There have been times since when my wife initiated sex while I was dressed, but everything comes off during forplay anyway, so I don't think it really matters anymore.

Michaelasfun
11-02-2013, 08:55 PM
My wife started me down the road after we first got married, telling me she wanted to put a bra on me, lipstick, etc, tho not on an ongoing basis. Fast forward to my birthday this year, and when asked the inevitable "what do you want for your birthday?"..I put my big toe in the water and said "I'd like to come to bed "dressed"..she said "sure" (bless her heart). So, Michaela did the best makeup job she could and wore her leopard sportsbra and boyshorts over a fine black lace leggings set, replete with wig, brought in two glasses of wine (kind of a flashback to dating days when I thought it might help things along) and came in the bedroom. She was looking at her phone at the time and we just had candles going, no lights. I walked up to her and handed her her wine..her reaction upon lifting her face was "Wow, you scared me, it didn't even look like you"..which, of all the reactions I could have gotten, I considered a win!

We proceeded to make love and I tried extra hard to make her happy in all ways, and it turned out just fine.

suchacutie
11-02-2013, 09:14 PM
My wife considers Tina her girlfriend and "sweet". My wife is also heterosexual so romance is strictly a wife/husband connection.

Beverley Sims
11-02-2013, 09:46 PM

Geez! you're thick Karen.
I don't know what they are on about either. :)

Allison Chaynes
11-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Yes, we do this often but no wig, makeup, etc, usually involved. My wife sometimes loves it, other times she wants husband time. We almost always wear panties for each other during fun time.

racquelr
11-02-2013, 11:53 PM
My wife and I have sex while I'm dressed on occasion. Actually, it was after a love making session a few years back when she playfully had me put on her nightie while we were fooling around that I finally screwed up the courage to fully come out ot her about my desire to cross dress. She has known about it for years, but I had been hiding it. Now, I'm fully out about it with her and no longer have to hide.
Now, I don't know if she's necessarily turned on by my dressing while fooling around, but she knows it gets my motor running and is more than game to play along.
I do think when I'm dressed, I'm a more gentle, attentive lover.

Diane Smith
11-02-2013, 11:53 PM
I had a girlfriend some 20 years ago who preferred that I wear panties, stockings, garter belt, toenail polish and earrings when we were in bed. It's a great sensation when you can rub stockings together with your partner.

- Diane

cg2002bolt
11-03-2013, 12:00 AM
I have before with my late wife. she supported my cding and would buy us things and she really enjoyed it when I would dress up for her in the bedroom, I enjoyed it as well was nice to she my other side with someone

Miss Trish
11-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Yes!!! My wife likes sex with Trish or with me as a male. She started me down this path. Its a turn on for us.

alluts
11-03-2013, 12:41 AM
At first it tripped my SO out, but after she helped me dress a few times she liked the ideal. We have sex a lot with me dressed, sometimes I'm the gal if you know what I mean. We both enjoy it and she asks sometimes to see her girlfriend when she returns home!

Cindia
11-03-2013, 12:48 AM
I wish she would ask me. She tolerates it for me sometimes, but she's not in to it. I'll wear a nightgown sometimes, otherwise I don't push it. She would have problems with it being more about the clothes than her if I tried too often

franlee
11-03-2013, 02:20 AM
I'll start my answer by saying my wife and I have no mis-concepts about our sexuality or each other and are secure within our own. We go out of our way to fulfill each other needs or desires without all the inhabitations due to it being just between the two of us. So to the first question, yes from time to time, secondly, yes and without guilt or remorse and thirdly, now that I can't put on here but it was definitely positive to say the least. If your wife is onboard with your Cding and she agrees then you have no reason not to. Anyway it works out you are cheating your selves for not giving it a chance, you can always not do it again but you never know until you try it.

Lynn Marie
11-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Sex? What's that?

naraxyn
11-03-2013, 03:07 AM
With my girlfriend had had sex each other but my gf always supporting me because she said ur more beautiful than me :)

Yvonne York
11-03-2013, 04:23 AM
it would be fun, I usually wear lingerie in the evening, but my SO is very clear that she wants naked man in bed and since I want her to be all happy happy joy joy whenever she is in bed with me, I peel soon as she climbs aboard. Small price to pay for the easy harmony that allows me to dress whenever I want, with her approval and active connivance.

This is more like the relationship I enjoy with my lovely wife. While originally very supportive, she now says she wants her man, so I dress less and less in bed. However, it doesn't stop me at other times!

ArleneRaquel
11-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Yes, always, but at times without much clothing other than lingerie. But always presenting as a female, makeup, wig, et al. I never did this with my late wife, but I have done it with boyfriends and a half dozen or so CD's, where we were both dressed enfemme,

Robyn-aus
11-03-2013, 04:42 AM
It is good My wife enjoys it while im wearing in bed and has never said anything about it

Megan70
11-03-2013, 04:47 AM
My right hand won't allow it....seizes up.

Jenniferpl
11-03-2013, 04:56 AM
An accepting wife makes for some interesting extracurricular activities. Over the years, various types of lingerie have been worn by both of us. Based on her responses, she always seems to enjoy it, a lot. She does get something from it and is very responsive to my feminine side. The reason why has remained a mystery to me. She did comment once "knowing I am turned on by it, turns her on". It helps that she is the center of attention. It is also helpful that she prefers that I wear some type of top to bed. Apparently my chest hairs bother her when we cuddle but she has requested I not shave that area of my body.

DanaGirl
11-03-2013, 05:54 AM
My ex GF and I (our breaking up had nothing to do with CDing) enjoyed sex with me all dolled up. she liked doing my makeup etc.. Sometime we would get dressed up in sexy lingerie and just fondle each other in bed (I think the lingerie on me really was a turn on for her). I enjoyed being the girl while im dressed and she enjoyed treating me like a girl if you take my meaning.

Damn I miss the sex with her, it was always good but some of the nasty CD sex was the best we had, if you get a chance I say take it, you may be surprised how much she likes it.

Sarah Beth
11-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Over the years there have been several times when my wife and I have made love with me dressed. Sometimes it has been her idea, she has said why don't you put on something cute and sexy and and I'll come join you. Neither of us would want that to be a steady thing just an alternative once in awhile. She does like the feel of my legs in nylons.

Kate Simmons
11-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Seems to me that this would be a personal choice, that's well, ah-personal and not for publication. Off hand, I don't see what one has to do with the other really.:)

Shari
11-03-2013, 06:39 AM
When I first came out to my wife, there was quite a lot of sex with me dressed, and it was great for me and I think great for her, in the regard that she was happy that I was happy. I often played the submissive role and all was good.
However, like many who don't realize or appreciate fully what a good thing they have, I pushed the boundaries beyond her comfort level with a few other things which I will not get into.
Suffice to say, raise the bar s l o w l y. Too fast and it all goes away.
I miss it-a lot.

EllenJo
11-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Over the course of my marriage, my wife and I had a truely incredible sex life, which unfortunately ended 2 years ago with her illness. She did enjoy role reversal which we did on occassion at her request. At that time I would dress in lingere that she picked out for me and it was wonderful. She liked the power exchange, said it turned her on and I was amazed at my own response which was also wonderful. Other than that I was more than happy to be her man in bed. I never pushed the idea, just let her take the lead when she wanted too. It worked for us.
Ellen Jo

Maria 60
11-03-2013, 07:55 AM
My wife never seemed to care how I showed up for sex. I bought a wig with longer hair and she ask me to remove it because the hair is in her face. I never asked but I think she enjoys it a little I will feel her touching my bra and feeling my legs. I never asked if it bothered her, but at times I will ask her if she wants me to undress, and she usually says it doesn't matter. With women what's good today may not be good tomorrow.

MissTee
11-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Not a problem for us. I make sure to give ample time to being a husband in bed, and we rock the house in role reversal sometimes. Depends on our mood.

Allesandra Rhodes
11-03-2013, 08:35 AM
My situation may be considered lucky as this is not a problem. Best to leave the details out though :)

kellyanne
11-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Yes but..only for the last 35 years.

Bowmanls2
11-04-2013, 08:42 AM
We do all the time. My wife loves lingerie and so do I. It makes for some really fun play time!

KatieGG
11-04-2013, 09:29 AM
We have done it a few times but it's not really something he is into, it doesn't really fit his "bedroom personality" if you will. The couple times it has happened he just happened to be dressed and after the beer starts flowing it just kind of happens lol. I don't mind it really, and if he was into that I wouldn't have an issue with him being dressed from time to time.

JeanneF
11-04-2013, 09:32 AM
My wife seems to be more into sex when I'm dressed than when I'm not. She has had a (GG) girlfriend in the past, so this allows her to flirt with her bisexuality. We're both pretty adventurous sexually, so it really works out well.

I was concerned at first that we would reach a limit where she would have pushback, but I've been gradually dressing more and more again in the past year or so, and she keeps getting more encouraging.

She has a theory that since I'm generally happier when dressed, that it makes me better in the bedroom. I feel sexier and more comfortable with myself, so I'm a better sex partner when a girl.

daviolin
11-04-2013, 11:10 AM
We have done it a couple of times. I think it was evenings we drank a little to much. But no, she doesn't care for it. But that's alright with me. She lets me dress as much as I want around the house. So I guess when bedtime calls I can let Daviolin go back in the closet. I don't like pushing the envelop. Daviolin

Chickhe
11-04-2013, 11:36 AM
I've had it while CDing, never the other way around though. Seems kind of impossible when sex is only a short time and it takes me about 2 hours to CD.

Jaylyn
11-04-2013, 12:00 PM
To answer your first question yes I enjoy CD'ing and we have tried the sex to almost every extent while I am. We have experimented with role play, computer viewing, to swinging. We made ourselves a promise when we first got married. The promise was to never let our love for each other get dull and this meant physical and emotional love. I can tell you we have not let either one get dull. She has helped me dress several times as she knows the arousal it can cause when she helps. We dearly love each other and truly want each other to be 100% satisfied in the marriage. A marriage gives a couple that right to enjoy the satisfaction of sex. I don't want to change anything we have done and I wouldn't take a million dollars for all the play times we have had. Her comments are the same as she helped me write this response. She is my true soul mate.

SoCalCD_Tanya
11-04-2013, 12:55 PM
My SO and I have never done it while I was fully dressed, however we've had sex with me in panties before. She didn't seem to mind it at all.. On one occasion she actually asked why I was taking them off lol (they were a little too small and were kind of uncomfortable lol).

I did overstep her boundaries one time, though, when playfully texting her a picture of me in bed in a garter belt, thigh highs and heels. She simply just told me that she wasn't ready to see me in lingirie yet, and I quickly apologized and told her that anything that she is (or isnt) okay with is fine by me. I'm more than happy to go at any pace she wants to set (slow or fast). I just love her so much for being accepting of my dressing that I feel it would be silly to push her past her comfort zone

Devin C
11-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Yes all the time. But we have to balance both sides. One for you an two for me. One for you an three for me. Lol just kidding. Yes we must do both for our so does both.

samanthasolo
11-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Well I don't think if I am not sharing details it would be kissing and telling! So uh YES!

rachelcdtvcd
11-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Not yet...but hoping someday!

aguy1209
11-04-2013, 06:24 PM
I've had mixed experiences. My current partner would likely wet the bed if she found out. In the gray area, I've had a couple partners that sounded enthusiastic while discussing it, but I was quick to recognize their lack of interest. I've only had one partner that was really into it. Sad to say she like to party much more and much harder than my career could tolerate. I think there's no clear yes or no answer to involving your partner. It's 100% knowing your partner and being a really good judge of how they'll react.

NV Susan
11-04-2013, 07:03 PM
I remember one time before we were married she & I had sex while I was wearing panties, bra & skirt.......never again. :sad:
Dated a girl years ago who enjoyed sex with me en femme, but only as two girls together....for intercourse I had to be all man!

Starshine24
11-04-2013, 07:28 PM
The misses was a bit put off about it at first, however the most of her issues with it stemmed from the fact that she was in a relationship before with a female and she felt like she had to take a dominant role in the relationship which she didn't care about having. As we talked more about it we came to understand that what I wear doesn't change my mindset. We've had the whole experience ;) several times since she has gotten more comfortable with me, and I must say its fun! We just had to set a few ground rules of what both of us thought was acceptable first. But for those who are already into more risqué things, ground rules shouldn't be a problem :)

~Elizabeth

Diversity
11-04-2013, 07:48 PM
At this stage, I would take things slowly while your wife is adjusting to the new situation. Personally, I do not have any need to be crossdressed while making love to my wife. I only care about the feelings we have for one another and making sure things go well for her. She is my only priority at this time and my focus is no her, not me. So the clothing is not important to me and since I know she is really not comfortable with me CD'ing, I make sure that I am not dressed when we make love. She does, from time to time, make love to me when I am in my nightgown. That, however, is her initiative - not mine. Other times, she asks me to take it off, which I do gladly. Again, the most important thing to me, is her happiness. Hope this helps.
Di

Diversity
11-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Hi JessM,
You sound like a wonderful wife. Best wishes to you both.
Di

MatildaJ.
11-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Diversity, thank you so much for your kind words. Sometimes I don't feel I'm very generous to him, but I just tell myself to take things day by day and enjoy our fun times together.

Jennifer in CO
11-04-2013, 10:08 PM
is there any other way?

When we first got married, it was the only way we had sex. For our first Christmas, she gave me a purple satin/black trim French Basque. For weeks it was the only thing I was allowed to wear for sex... which for a pair of newly weds was .... regularly.

Nancie64
11-04-2013, 11:32 PM
After reading all of the post on here, I must say that this seems to be a pretty diverse group here. I do beleive that along with our SO we must decide the path we take. My SO and I have been dressed more times than not. She likes the fact that Nancie can take care of her needs and yet share the other feelings that come with the dressing. She helps Nancie get dressed and than with the forplay helps her take off only things that might get in the way. She also says that Nancie is more gentle and trys harder to make her happy as possible. Nice to snuggle afterwards and enjoy the smoothness of the stockings and slip or whatever. I did not push her into this and yes, we still do it the old fashion way. It is enjoyed by both. :) :battingeyelashes:

SometimesDiana
11-05-2013, 01:54 AM
My girlfriend strongly prefers me to be dressed in the bedroom. I would probably do so every night if it didn't take so darned long to get ready.

Michele Tara
11-05-2013, 06:36 AM
I have done before, if she is cool with it I would certainly recommend it x

susan jackson
11-05-2013, 06:39 AM
I crossdress, but I don't have sex

I'm your typical 46 year old virgin

BLUE ORCHID
11-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Hi Casper, Many years ago but that's just a fond memory now.

Ceri Anne
11-05-2013, 08:13 AM
The first thing people usually say here when someone comes out to their wife is not to push things too quickly. While she may eventually relish the excitement of this, I wouldn't puth too hard at first, give her time to adjust to full acceptance.

ruthie801
11-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Yes, just lingerie. As a matter of fact just this last weekend in Atlantic City.

Davinnia
11-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I always wear a satin nightgown & satin shorts to bed & often wear lipstick, nail varnish & perfume for sex. I like to be shaved as well. My SO & I just had a weekend away & I wore my bra & forms plus wig when I got into bed. This was a step too far & she wasn't comfortable with this so off they came. I dream of her seducing me , kissing & holding me, when I'm fully dressed but I can't see it happening any time soon.

rachel_rachel
11-06-2013, 01:51 AM
I've only worn nighties and such for the last 2 years so yes...
I am the woman in bed.

Teddie
11-06-2013, 04:50 AM
- Do you want to crossdress while having sex with your SO?
Yes.

- Have you already done that?
Yes. It's not a regular thing, but it happen more than not.

- What were your SO's comments about that?
She loves it!

NicoleScott
11-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Do you crossdress while having sex?

That would be difficult.
It would be better to crossdress before having sex.

GaleWarning
11-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Do you crossdress while having sex?

But not impossible!
Imagine the heights of passion you could reach if being crossdressed were part of the whole foreplay experience!
T and I did this once or twice.
It was exquisite!

alice clair
11-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Always she really enjoys me being dressed while we have sex and tells what a good girl I am.

Karen kc
11-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Sex, whats that?
Yep, we tried me being dressed a couple of times, I loved it, my wife said it did nothing for her, never did it again, dressed , that is lol

haleycole
11-06-2013, 05:27 PM
I have only had sex while crossdressed with other men or another dresser.

jenni_xx
11-06-2013, 05:57 PM
In a word no. It's nigh on impossible to crossdress when you're naked.

All the clothes come off. Does the make-up - wigs, feminine forms? I would hope so...

Genesis
11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Heck yeah ! I dress up and down for the right person lol. I get a real rush wearing sexy clothes for my lovers and letting them decide how much they want to remove ; )

MindeeGurl
11-06-2013, 10:14 PM
I had one girlfriend who was totally cool with anything. Sex was amazing, wish the love was there. My current girlfriend is very open, but ive not pushed to fat yet.

verytheresa
11-07-2013, 01:51 AM
My current gf will allow high heels, bra and cami. Used to allow skirts and dresses but no longer said she felt like a lesbian.

NicoleScott
11-07-2013, 11:22 AM
It's nigh on impossible to crossdress when you're naked. All the clothes come off.

That's right, and it would be called crossundressing. If you're an underdresser, it would be crossunderundressing. I think.

Tiki
11-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Always had this fantasy..

kristinmarch
11-07-2013, 12:46 PM
We do on occasions but I am lucky she knew about Kristin before we married and enjoys seeing me fully dressed and with a totally smooth body ,I don't push it to much tho

whowhatwhen
11-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Mmmmoooooddddsssssss!
They're talking about sex!

julie marie1
11-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Absolutely not. At that point I am totally male.

Aly Cat
11-08-2013, 12:34 AM
This would assume I actually have sex...which I have not in the last 4 months. If I had my choice, yes I would.

melissagrrl
11-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Yes, but not always. It helps that my wife is very open minded and Bi.

Tamara Croft
11-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Mmmmoooooddddsssssss!
They're talking about sex!Not explicitly :slap: go sit back on the naughty step!!

Jessica S
11-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Yes me and my wife do. I usually am wearing panties under my clothes anyway and may just put on thigh highs before hopping into bed. My wife knows I like it. I think she could take or leave, but she let me have my fun.

Allison_Leslie
11-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I started out with this idea in mind and then for some reason or another it struck me that I think it would be kind of hot, even though I do not have a G/F at all at the moment. I am not sure how it would turn out and I'm sure I'd have to find someone willing to go along with that... but in time.. I plan to try it. But I totally get that sentiment and I enjoy sex very much and I just adore females to no end.. have no thoughts on men and never really have. I am in love with the female from head to toe inside and out.

Connief
11-13-2013, 09:21 PM
When I was married (many,many moons ago) my wife asked me if i wanted to wear her peignoir to bed on our wedding night. I did the usual stutter/stammer thing and then carefully said "uh.....yes". That was the beginning. We wore peignoirs to bed every night from then on and she sometimes insisted on more than one as the multiple layers got her just as excited as they did me. When we added satin sheets it was almost impossible to stay on the bed as we slipped around so much. many days I went to work late as we just could not let go of each other. Luckily I went to the jobsite, not the office and I had no field supervisor to report to.

My ex wife was the same way. Most nights she and I wore peignoir sets to bed, everything from long sets to little short baby dolls. Our best nights were those when we both were in our sexiest nighties

Sheelah
11-13-2013, 10:11 PM
As a newbie here, I am not sure if I am doing this right.
This is my first post.
I am hetero and love to wear pretty things.
The wife gets a little freaked sometimes, but goes along

jenn
11-14-2013, 05:51 AM
I have done so in the past. My current situation doesn't support it. I did date a girl that loved it. WE shared bras all the time. She called me one night and to tell me to get all dolled up for her. She was picking me up for a date at her house. It was a lot of fun
Jenn

Denise Johnson
11-14-2013, 06:08 AM
YES !! and my SO helps with my make-up. I love it I go the whole nine yards hose bra jewelry make-up and try to take nothing off while having sex.

mykell
11-14-2013, 12:17 PM
always been a fantasy of mine being the women i am while with my women!!!

Trishpdxcd2
11-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Oh....I would love that but am not out to my wife.

laura.lapinski
11-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Well, I haven never had sex with anyone while I was dressed. I remember I use to want to do that really bad, but now I don't have that desire as much. I would still like to try it.

I do have sex with myself while dressed though. :eek:

Kate Jones
11-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Quite a lot actually.
I love to give my wife a massage and I will dress to do it.
She knows the massage will be a lot better and longer than if I am not dressed.
During the massage I feel incredibly close to her and I really relax. Sometimes she will fall asleep during the massage in which case I will just snuggle up behind her, other times she will just say " I want you" .
Either way im very happy and hopefully so is she!

JennyLynn
11-14-2013, 04:05 PM
What a fantasy of mine. It would be awesome if I wasn't in the closet and my wife actually had any interest in sex at all. She told me whe didn't like it anymore and has no interest in even trying, but she does feel guilty and bad about it (like that helps!) And she's only 46!! And HOT!

Kate Jones
11-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Jenny,may I suggest a nice massage and foot rub for your wife.
She may even return the favour..and who knows.
Good luck.

JennyLynn
11-14-2013, 05:28 PM
I've tried it all. She's adamant. She's done with sex. I tried last night, again...it's not happening. I do think it's either hormonal or psychological.Either way, it's been 2 years now. I'm getting nowhere. She won't get a woman's viagra, I need a man's anti-viagra!

Violet-13
11-14-2013, 05:33 PM
I've tried it all. She's adamant. She's done with sex. I tried last night, again...it's not happening. I do think it's either hormonal or psychological.Either way, it's been 2 years now. I'm getting nowhere. She won't get a woman's viagra, I need a man's anti-viagra! Jenny do what I do, when ever you get the erg to, you know. Think of your grandmother in a bikini, works every time,

Tara D. Rose
11-14-2013, 07:39 PM
I did what you suggested Violet, but it didn't work,

Lil Ashling
11-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Hot lesbian sex while dressed would be amazing!