PDA

View Full Version : How are you defined en femme?

Kate Simmons
11-03-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm wondering how you define yourself while being fully en femme. What is your most striking feature or characteristic that you feel defines you as a woman when dressed? For myself, I'm thinking it's my hair but more correctly probably the overall presentation put together, including body language and mannerisms. The reason I ask is because I dressed for my GF last night and she was pointing out which features and mannerisms keyed seeing a female for others. I'm wondering what others feel their most striking female attributes may be.:)

Marcelle
11-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi Kate . . . you have such fun threads.

Funny thing, I asked my wife this very question a few days ago so she spent a bit of time observing me around the house doing day to day things to get an appreciation. She said my size and body shape is a definite plus as I am not a big man and my build is slim and athletic. From behind she says people would see a thin girl who might be into swimming or working out (I don't use padded panties to fill out my hips or butt). The hair and mannerisms also help me blend on first glance according to her. These traits would be my best female attributes

Because I asked for an honest opinion, she said the face (not so much). While I do have some finer features, my face reads male regardless of the make-up I use. She did say that when I smile (so long as it is a natural and not a forced smile) my face does look more relaxed and slightly more feminine.

So overall she said that on first glance most people would most likely see a girl. However, if they decided to go in for a closer look . . . they would see a boy. :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Launa
11-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Unfortunately for me I have no female features. It was a bad shuffle of male cards dealt out! Lol

Roli F
11-03-2013, 08:13 AM
I have been told on many occasions have good legs pert bum walk too well in all heels, barring slingbacks (don't go for these they twist sideways when walking out) so i think that plus a good wig well trimmed to be my best girly feature, I get misread from the back view all the time the front view still disappoints, so many red blooded males much to my amusement

suchacutie
11-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Tina's duscovery started because my wife thought my legs were incredible. The reality is that Tina doesn't often show off her legs anymore. She's now concerned with the whole package after realizing that the 'look' was only the beginning of'being'Tina. Now we hope that her mannerisms, deportment and use of language are what gives off the strongest feminine clues up close and personal!

Khaleesi81
11-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Apparently quite stylish and elegant! I'm quite into my makeup too, so being a tad glam is part of it.

kimdl93
11-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Probably not much.

Beverley Sims
11-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Kate,
Looking at your Avatar, I assume that is the reflection that you get in your mirror.
Great mirror I want one. :)
To answer your question, probably my body shape / being around 140 lbs, 5'8" and slimmer than most probably helps.
A rougher face than a gravel road can be covered with makeup.
So I get by... I didn't say pass, just "get by".
Another new phrase I will coin along with "eventual presentation".

Martha G
11-03-2013, 10:15 AM
My face tends to be a perfect match when I am in feminine attire.

My voice tends to sound like that of a woman, though not feminine. I have been mistaken many times on the phone as a woman. So making my voice more feminine will add to the authenticity of my persona.

My grandmother told me that I had legs that any girl would be jealous of. Unfortunately I am now suffering with edema. That effects the ankles and feet but not the calf and thigh. Will have to see one that one plays out.

ArleneRaquel
11-03-2013, 10:20 AM
I have also been mistaken for a woman when answering the phone. My legs are my most inportant asset and my skin is smooth and hair free.

JenniferR771
11-03-2013, 10:59 AM
I think my hair is the most important part of instant recognition. And if I am carrying a purse--that helps. If seen on the street, I cannot know the gender of an androgynous stranger from those clues, sure, I check out the chest area, and if behind--good hips.

Dianne S
11-03-2013, 11:02 AM
My hair and general body shape. I am short (5'2") and slim with long hair and have occasionally been mistaken for a woman from behind even while dressed normally in male mode.

From the front though... nope. My face is not feminine at all. It's a constant struggle to get rid of the beard shadow. :(

bridget thronton
11-03-2013, 11:05 AM
I think my hair and my legs

CarlaWestin
11-03-2013, 12:35 PM
.................... pointing out which features and mannerisms keyed seeing a female for others. I'm wondering what others feel their most striking female attributes may be.:)

I guess what I see is, due to my slender frame I appear, although not close up, to be half my age. Of course, there's that other side of the coin, the striking male attributes that just can't be camouflaged.:sad:

~Joanne~
11-03-2013, 01:06 PM
MY SO says it's my legs, how I walk in my heels, and how I stand/sit when dressed. She says I have a lot of the mannerisms down. She also went beyond this to point out that I spend a lot of time in the mirror when en femme too lol imagine that lol

Candice Mae
11-03-2013, 01:33 PM
A woman that's comfortable with who she is.

Rhonda Darling
11-03-2013, 01:56 PM
I have also been mistaken for a woman when answering the phone. My legs are my most inportant asset and my skin is smooth and hair free.

For years and years, when I'd use the phone the person at the other end would think I was a girl/woman. Now that I'd revel in it, not so much. Damn, missed my window of opportunity. (But the legs are pretty good.)

Rhonda

Brenda Freeman
11-03-2013, 03:05 PM
My wife has only seen me dressed a couple of times and the first time she said "nice legs"! I loved that. I think I have nice legs in hosiery. I know when I do my make up and get ready it isnt complete without the wig so I think the hair style works well for me. I feel good about how I look dressed up which makes me happy!
Brenda

AllieSF
11-03-2013, 04:28 PM
"I'm wondering how you define yourself while being fully en femme. What is your most striking feature or characteristic that you feel defines you as a woman when dressed?"

I define myself as me dressed as a woman. I.e. I do not see my self as a woman when dressed. I also see, usually, that I did a pretty good job based on what I started with, including minimal makeup, clothes and accessories.

I think that my most striking feature is my smile when I meet other people. That plus my personality tend to create a moment of trust and friendship that let's me be who I want to be. I have a lot of good physical features that help me, like being small boned, not too tall, not very heavy, smaller feet, decent facial looks to start with, excepting my wrinkles and jowls!

lingerieLiz
11-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Probably my walk and baby face. I was always teased about my boobs and the swing in my walk. When I walked I tended to sway my hips and put my feet one in front of the other. My facial features were fine and very fem. I was often called young lady or miss.

As a kid I looked like a girl. As I reached my late teens I looked younger than I was and quite fem. I had slender arms and girls wanted my legs. I started dressing pre teen and during my teens my older sisters helped their younger "sister" learn how to dress, walk and do makeup. I've been lucky that I had several girls coach and share tips with me in my late teens and early 20s.

When my aunt who worked as a model first saw me dressed she asked me to walk for her and was astounded at how fem my walk and my overall appearance was.

Brittany CD
11-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Definitely the hair. I look like a man in a dress wearing makeup but when the wig comes on, everything changes and I'm a woman

clarisse-tv
11-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Definitively my legs. I tend to make my face like a woman one. The hair also help me as they are curvy long (around my shoulders). My feminine outlet is only made of skirts , dresses and shorts. Pants are out of scope :)