PDA

View Full Version : Going slowly

Rick5881
11-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Having only recently told my wife about my cross dressing , she in time is somewhat accepting. She is taking a trip to California next month and said it will give me a few days alone to do my thing. That was such a relief, but when we started dating four years ago I got rid of everything I had that I used for my play time. Replacing the makeup is no big deal since now if she found it she wouldn't be stunned. My problem is body hair, I'm not sure how she will react if I shave, I don't want to make her uncomfortable but I'll only have three days to play. I don't plan on leaving the house but it's been so long since I've dressed and I don't want hairy legs and chest when I do get my chance again.

Marcelle
11-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi Rick,

The key on this one is to discuss it with your wife before you consider removing. I have a lot of body hair myself but have always removed it for UFC fighting competitions and my wife has gotten used to it so it was not a big issue for us. However, you might want to find out where she stands on this before you remove as it might be a bridge too far.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
11-03-2013, 10:52 AM
If body hair does not play a big part in your life it may be easy to get rid of it.
Ask first and reduce it slowly using a depilatory cream.
You can thin it out by rubbing some on and washing it off after about two or three minutes instead of the regular tome of five or ten.
Slow thinning is not noticed that much and in a year it can be blamed on "natural hormonal changes".
Whatever they may be...... :)

Rick5881
11-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Words of wisdom, thanks. I want to be open but I'm Concerned that too much communication too soon could possible set her back. She's working through this at her own pace and I have to keep my excitement in check for a while more I think.

Alice B
11-03-2013, 12:20 PM
It takes communication and it takes time. My wife took the same approach and at first I took my time and did not shave until I felt she was ready to deal with it. Now, over initial time for her to adjust (about 1.5 years) I am able to remain fury shaved, with no problems at all.