PDA

View Full Version : Is there any one reason why

Rick5881
11-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I have tried to explain to my wife why I enjoy dressing like a female, but to be honest I'm not sure where it began. My first memories of the desire was when I was about seven. In my fantasy I was strapped onto a table and put in a machine, when I was taken out of the machine I was a girl. I knew that I would have to dress
Ike a girl and be a girl forever, that thrilled me. This was while lying in bed and it could not have been sexual as I didn't know about sex then. I've asked myself why many times but really can't come up with any answer other than it feels good.

kimdl93
11-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Must there be one reason?

Taylor186
11-03-2013, 12:52 PM
There may be one reason, but it is different for every crossdresser. Stick around and read threads and posts. We're all different.

MatildaJ.
11-03-2013, 01:41 PM
it could not have been sexual as I didn't know about sex then.

I don't know about you personally, but children do have a kind of sexuality even before puberty:

http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/for-professionals/lesson-plans-professionals/201?task=view
Sexuality in children ages three to seven—Preschool children are interested in everything about their world, including sexuality...Many young children play "doctor" during this stage, looking at other children's genitals and showing theirs. This is normal curiosity...School-age children may play sexual games with friends of their same sex, touching each other's genitals and/or masturbating together. Most sex play at this age happens because of curiosity.

Cindia
11-03-2013, 01:46 PM
My first memories of the desire was when I was about seven. In my fantasy I was strapped onto a table and put in a machine, when I was taken out of the machine I was a girl. I knew that I would have to dress .

Wow, the magic girl making machine. I had that fantasy at around the same age, maybe even younger. I have no idea why I started trying on my sisters panties or why I kept doing it at that age.

Rachelakld
11-03-2013, 01:58 PM
100 years ago, no one knew why some people liked chocolate, but one day they opened a brain of a chocolate lover and discovered dopamine D1, D2, D3, D4 receptors in the brain. Before that discovery they just enjoyed it because they did.

One day they will open a CDers brain and maybe find a Dx receptor, and maybe a Dp (if they also liked the colour pink), but until then, we are still in the dark ages with lots of brain stuff.

I stick to trying to explain to my wife about Dark Enegy and time dialation around gravity wells, it's easier :)

Michaelasfun
11-03-2013, 02:02 PM
For me personally, I feel better about how I look when dressed en femme. I think it's because there are so many products that are acceptable for females to use like foundation, blush, pore smoother, eye shadow, etc that by the time you're through you look so different, and if done right, really nice. Add the wig and nail polish and voila, new you.

Strapped down to a table sounds intriguing too :o

JenniferR771
11-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Nobody knows why. It happens. Sort of like being born left handed...don't let the neighbors find out.
Why do gay women happen? Its a mystery. There is no amount of logic that can explain it.

CynthiaD
11-03-2013, 05:23 PM
That's easy for me. When I get dressed I usually think to myself, "I'm a woman. I deserve to look like a woman."

Beverley Sims
11-03-2013, 08:03 PM
We all think why from time to time, then something else comes along to occupy our minds.
I get on with it now and don't over think any more.

Karren H
11-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Tell her that we were all abducted by aliens..... just as plausible as any other explanation! lol

LelaK
11-03-2013, 10:48 PM
We were born with good taste.

When I was about 4 I found out that boys supposedly can't become women, according to my Mom. I was very disappointed for a while there. I had a female identity early on and never developed a male identity, although I never had feminine mannerisms and was never attracted to guys. How could anyone with good taste be attracted to guys, unless they're CDers?

EmilyPith
11-03-2013, 11:08 PM
I like the "left handed" idea... this supposes that it's an unusual trait, but not really totally uncommon.
Could it be hereditary? I'm beginning to think so. Lots of personality traits and inclinations are.

Although, I shudder to think of my gramps in bloomers, he probably would get the willies at the thought of me in my getup, too.

Never stop looking for your answer, I haven't found one that satisfies me yet, but I fell like I'm getting closer.
There have been some really cool threads on this topic lately.

Sarasometimes
11-04-2013, 09:17 AM
The human condition runs the full spectrum. The process of putting all the pieces of a person together in just 9 months is bound to have some glitches. Some could say left-handedness is just such a glitch. I need glasses, another glitch... I believe that if a male has a innate need (Me) to shows a strong feminine side, a male equivalent to a tomboy, that is also a glitch. Our society now accepts left-handedness as not being that of the devil, but it hasn't accepted my behavior to that same degree. A bit of proof, type tomboy and spell-check is OK with it type tomgirl and you get a red underline. IMHO