PDA

View Full Version : I am truly blessed

Steph_CD_62
11-03-2013, 02:07 PM
I have been married twice and on my second marriage I found an understanding wife.

First of all my love for lingerie had to start when I was a kid. When I was probably 10 I would go over to my grandparents house before and after school since both my parents worked. My grandparents always had Christmas catalogs... one from Sears, one from Montgomery Wards and usually one other one. I remember when no one was in the room I would l look through the lingerie section, but if someone was in the room I would look at the toys.

As a teenager I discovered how to pleasure myself. I would look at women wearing lingerie to get aroused. I also did get a hold of something made of nylon and used that instead of lotion.

During my first marriage while doing laundry I found one of my ex-wife's nightgowns made of nylon aroused me a little. I couldn't help myself and took it to the bathroom to "relieve" myself. Since I was the one doing all the laundry it became habit every time to use her nightgown to masturbate and then I would wash it. One time I forgot to lock the door and the ex-wife caught me. After a long talk and some compromising it was decided to spice up our sex life with me wearing lingerie.

We had our ups and downs, but on the whole things were going okay. One day my ex-wife said she loved me, but wasn't in love with me and wanted a divorce.

After my divorce when I was looking for a new girlfriend I would let them know I had a thing for lingerie. Most were okay with it as long as I didn't want to wear it. I found one that didn't mind me wearing panties but no other lingerie. I did find one woman on the internet that was really into it, but when we met there was no chemistry.

Then I met my current wife. From the first day we met I let her know about my fetish for lingerie. With in a week I was telling her that I enjoyed wearing it too. She seemed very open minded so I figured it wouldn't "freak" her out too much. After telling her of my fetish, I let her think about it and told her when she was ready to talk some more I was here. It took her a couple of days to call me back.

It was my wife's suggestion that I paint my toe nails, also her suggestion to shave my armpits and legs.

We have talked several times on the subject of crossdressing and continue to do it occasionally. I want to know what she is thinking about it and how she feels about it. I know she isn't real crazy about the idea of me dressing, but she never says anything. We go shopping a couple times a year looking for new stuff for me.

Lately I have been wanting to wear more than just lingerie. Last weekend we picked picked me up my first 2 pair of women's jeans and a woman's shirt too. Everything looks "gender neutral", but it was still a thrill for her to take me to get them.

A couple days ago we were discussing my dressing. I said I knew she would be happier if I quit dressing and she surprised me with her answer. She said she would NOT want me to stop dressing. It is part of me and she loves me for who I am.

A few years ago when I asked the same question, her response was more like the following. Yes she wishes I would stop, but she would never ask me because it was my decision.

So it just goes to show that SO opinions can change over years. My wife has grown to accept the fact that I am a crossdresser and it is not just about lingerie anymore.

*******************First time out********************

On a lighter note, today I had to run to the store and pick up a few things. Since the wife was working I put on my new women's jeans, panties and my thigh high stockings with no socks, tennis shoes and just a drab man's t-shirt. I didn't spend a lot of time shopping but I enjoyed the thought of what I was wearing out in public. I realized no one was looking at me funny, no one gave my clothing a second thought...... It was a nice but short experience.

Beverley Sims
11-04-2013, 08:47 AM
A nice short experience that you can expand on in the future.