PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick

Rick5881
11-03-2013, 05:40 PM
I like wearing lipstick when I'm driving. It's something I can put on quickly and remove quickly when I need to that gives me a feeling of cross-dressing when I'm not in a place where I can

Joanne.England
11-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Yes me to. Just hope I don't have an accident. I then spend the journey licking my lips.

Eryn
11-03-2013, 06:02 PM
I used to do the same thing.

After a while I realized that I wanted to be seen while dressed which required a more complete presentation.

I still like to wear clear lip gloss even in male mode just to have the feeling of something on my lips and to keep them moisturized for when I can be pretty.

Violet-13
11-03-2013, 06:09 PM
isn't it against the law to apply makeup wail driving?

rita63
11-03-2013, 06:50 PM
It is here in Ontario Vi but elsewhere who knows. I saw a woman curling her eye lashes the other day at a stop light, mascara would no doubt lead to an accident.

hugs rita

Beverley Sims
11-03-2013, 07:56 PM
The makeup mirror installed in a car makes for a good rear view mirror at other times. :)

Sally Martin
11-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Why limit wearing lipstick to driving? I like to wear it all the time when I can.

natalie edwards
11-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I think if you're going to go out be fully dressed. Don't just be a guy wearing lipstick. That would attract the wrong attention.

Jaylyn
11-03-2013, 10:20 PM
I just lve wearing it the darker deep red colors are my favorite. I wear it in the house whenever I can. I wouldn't wear it or apply it while driving. The lipstick is what started my journey into this journey of enjoyment in dressing. Sometimes I apply it over and over just for the feelings of it being fresh on my lips.

Cheryl123
11-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Just don't use MAC Pro Longwear Lip Color dear, or you'll have some explaining to do .. :)

Cynthia Anne
11-03-2013, 11:26 PM
I wore lipstick while driving for forty plus years! Now I wear it all the time!

docrobbysherry
11-04-2013, 12:11 AM
I have found that if u wish to enjoy wearing lipstick, there is something very essential u need.

Lips. And, I don't have any!

sandra-leigh
11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
I think if you're going to go out be fully dressed. Don't just be a guy wearing lipstick. That would attract the wrong attention.

It depends on what color of lipstick you use, how bright it is, how specular (light scattering) it is, and how well it matches your skin tones. Some of my lipsticks just make my lips look pretty much like other people's normal lips, as my own lips are on the smaller side and relatively pale: those lipsticks do not attract attention no matter how else I look.

heathr1
11-08-2013, 12:36 PM
A friend of mom's kindly offered to do my make-up once and later, while driving back home, I still had my full 'face' on.

It was night and I had to stop for petrol, but payed at the pump instead of in the shop.

natalie edwards
11-08-2013, 01:56 PM
It depends on what color of lipstick you use, how bright it is, how specular (light scattering) it is, and how well it matches your skin tones. Some of my lipsticks just make my lips look pretty much like other people's normal lips, as my own lips are on the smaller side and relatively pale: those lipsticks do not attract attention no matter how else I look.

OK wasn't thinking about it like that. Thought you meant colors that would be noticed

sandra-leigh
11-08-2013, 02:59 PM
I do not know what colors rick5881 is using; all I can say is that not all lipsticks will attract the wrong kind of attention in guy mode.

robindee36
11-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Whilst in drab I do not wear visible makeup. A subtle shine or moist look can be had with some simple moisturizer like Burts, Vaseline or Carmex. Beyond that, I save the colorful look for being fully dressed.

Its one thing to present an androgynous look in drab, but any face paint looks out of place, in my opinion. Same for colored nail varnish. I wear clear, low luster all the time but reserve the brighter colors for dress up time. Actually the clear makes a great foundation for the colored varnish and protects your nails from staining or discoloration.

Hugs, Robin

JohnH
11-08-2013, 03:54 PM
I almost always wear Maybelline Tinted Taupe (355) when I appear in public even when I am in relative drab - I say that since I have a femme hair style. And for church or business I also wear eye makeup - Revlon Colorstay Moonlit (555) eyeshadow along with mascara. I do not wear nail polish on my fingernails but have dark red on my toenails.

[Added text]
I now also wear eyeliner whenever I wear eye makeup - that really adds a finished look. [End added text]

And I can honestly say I do not attract the wrong attention since my makeup is subtle and not the garish quality of a drag queen.

Johanna

Rick5881
11-08-2013, 11:13 PM
My colors would probably be noticed, that my whole point, my desire to be open in public irregardless of what anyone thinks. I know my life is a delima trying to be what's expected, but wanting to be so dearly and aceppted for who I am.

themodsca
11-11-2013, 08:16 AM
i always feel like i have some remblance after,...when in manly mode,...

linda allen
11-11-2013, 08:45 AM
To each his own I suppose. Chapstick would do the same and be just fine as a guy.

Marcelle
11-11-2013, 08:54 AM
If I want to wear lipstick in public as a guy . . . I kiss my wife :)

Hugs

Isha

LPark
11-11-2013, 11:33 AM
I have some lipsticks that really match my skin tone. They're not detectable. But I prefer real color but I limit that to when I'm home alone. I have to wonder how long I should keep them. Some are getting pretty old even though they look OK>

Jenny Gurl
11-11-2013, 06:52 PM
My favorite is Elizibeth Arden Lip Protectant. It has a little shine, feels very nice and moist. Protects your lips with 15 spf sunscreen too. I had winter dried lips once and no type of chapstick was helping them. I tried the Elizibeth Arden Lip Protectant and I could tell immediately they were on their way to healing. I have been hooked every since. I normally buy mine at the mall at the Elizibeth Arden counter from the girl that works there. I told her it is better than any chapstick and she asked "Oh, You wear it?" I said definitely, and it is great.

http://www.amazon.com/Elizabeth-Arden-Eight-Cream-Protectant/dp/B000H7GWV2

Tracii G
11-27-2013, 04:17 PM
I wear lip gloss in guy mode all the time.No one has ever said a word and it has just a hint of sparkle to it.
My fave is Benefit and Talk to my agent is the color.

Laura Collette
12-02-2013, 10:52 AM
I recently bought L'Oreal Tickled Pink #165 and discovered that it's so close to my natural (Caucasian) lip color that I can wear it all the time when dressed as a man. I don't go out dressed as a woman anymore. I just enjoy knowing that I'm wearing lipstick. I also kept the Mary Kay Antique Rose lipstick from Tri-Ess days and wear it at home when I'm alone.