PDA

View Full Version : new from Frederick's

uknowhoo
12-31-2005, 11:45 AM
My first special order from Frederick's came the other day, a four pad panty girdle: http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Panties-In+Control&product%5Fid=51372. I went ahead and took a coupla pics to show with the padding (in the skirt) and without (in the slacks). I'm not sure how well the pics show it, but I think the hip pads do make a bit of a difference. Unfortunately, I think they're not sufficiently graduated, and give an unnatural chunky effect under quite tight-fitting clothes.

Any thoughts, comments; do any of you have this or a similar product. I'd love to get a veronica, but that's a bit outside my CDing budget. :(

Hugs to all,

Tammi

Monica55cd
12-31-2005, 11:48 AM
So Tammi.. tell me does it really help I have been thinking of getting that same padded pantyhip shape is definatly what i'm missing.. smae here about the veronica.... i'd love one too but out of my price range now.....

uknowhoo
12-31-2005, 11:51 AM
I was blessed with a cute girlyish butt, but my hips needed help. I'm kind of ambivalent about the results. What do you think, does it look natural?
Tammi

DanaJ
12-31-2005, 11:53 AM
I have the same padded panty girdle Tammi. I find that you cannot wear too tight-fitting of garments with these pads, as they appear too "lumpy" underneith.

I really need to save up for a Veronica, they do look a lot better :)

Sharon
12-31-2005, 11:53 AM
Ooh -- oohTammi's got some curves! :)

You make a lovely model, Tammi, and are quite persuasive in your demonstration. :thumbsup:

Monica55cd
12-31-2005, 12:16 PM
tammi your so lucky you you have such a cute slim shape it gives you some really nice curves....

TGMarla
12-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Well, it's hard to tell from the pics, as they don't show the "lumps", but I'll tell you one thing: The sweater sure is cute!

Angela Burke
12-31-2005, 03:58 PM
Tammi,
I can't see you fully in the skirt or pants pics ?

Love Angela XX

Charlene Marie
12-31-2005, 04:10 PM
Looks great Tammy, I wore the same one for a long time and then I found the "Sweet Cheecks" see it @ Glamour Boutique.com ON SALE NOW for $49.95. it's the best hips and fanny garment i have ever had. The people at Glamour Boutique are wonderful to work with also.

uknowhoo
12-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Tammi,
I can't see you fully in the skirt or pants pics ?

Love Angela XX

Hi Angela, i did cut off the two pics at the neck and nose respectively. i hope and expect you can see my midsection in both pics.
I did post other pics from my photo session last night in the pic gallery under "tammi time:" http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20381

Thanks love,

Tammi

Helana
01-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Tammi,

the padded panties bought from stores are all the same, distinct lumpy pads which look unnatural under close fitting garments. Also the hip pads are never large enough or in a high enough location. You can see that in your own picture - the pads should be where your hip bones emerge just below your belly button and they should extend down to your groin level.

Try adding some extra padding to federicks panties to help remove the lumpy look and also correctly position the padding to give you real curves. I found the best material is suit filler which can be bought at fabric shops. Your pads should give you a graceful curve like this.

http://www.lovefifi.com/images/product/20/20-60008-item.jpg