PDA

View Full Version : My outfit of the day. What's yours?

michelle-
11-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Today I had a few hours alone at home and I did a bit of dressing. Not much though because I have to study. I looked at the usual items I wear when I dress.

I kind of thought I'd try something different. So, I went to my sister's bags ( as some my have read in my earlier posts, I have clothes my sister wanted to give away when she moved out). I searched for a few minutes and found a cute v-neck top. It would give me a chance to practice on my "cleavage" so I took that. I have to say, when I do it properly, it looks like I have more boobs than my sister. Haha.

Anyway, top, check. Bra, check. Underwear, check. Now I needed something for the bottom. I tryed an old jean of mine, skinny jean. I stopped wearing it because it was too tight. Tight isn't an issue in this case, is it? It went perfect. I liked the way the outfit looked. It was more natural. I've gone out with girls who dress in the way I did today. I think sometimes we exagerate it, trying to look more feminine.

Anyway, I looked at myself on the mirror for a few minutes, "modelled" a bit. Put on my high heels, walked around a bit more. After about half an hour I said "that's it, time to hit the books".

I'm still amazed how my sister's clothes fit me. I mean, even tight items. I don't stretch them at all. I tried on a dress last week, same thing. As we say here "como anillo en el dedo" (like a ring on a finger).

To sum up, a question for dressers and GGs, how do you like to dress? I hope to read answers! Specially from younger dressers.

Michelle

Phillipa
11-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi,
Tomorrow, I will have some me time so am going to wear the following. Taupe knee length skirt, (Size 6) Lacy cream short sleeve top (Size 8) Tan nylons & Nude 4" heels. Under wear will be white. I cannot wait.

Phillipa

Beverley Sims
11-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Mine will be a short skater skirt, tights, weather appropriate and a warm top.
I must rearrange my spreadsheet to print out weather appropriate attire to wear, so as I do not have to make personal decisions on the subject.
It is amazing what silly things you can do with Excel. :)

Jennifer in CO
11-05-2013, 07:42 PM
the usual under-dressings, girl jeans, generic event t-shirt, knee socks, and my black Champion sneekers (also girls). Usual attire for a day in the home office.