View Full Version : Seams Tammy wants to

Tammy Nowakowski
11-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Hope this is in the right area

In the last few weeks tammy wants out more and more
The weekend before she did her first try at makeup
she went and got her eyebrows done last weekend
Now she is going in for a bra fitting

Tammy goes to work on Fridays dressed in women jeans, bra with some forms, sneakers, I leave the wig at home along with no makeup not ready for her to be all seen

some time she will not change until she gets home and my SO says are you wearing women's jeans and I have nice fem shirt on

There is only few that now of her
I'm not sure what is next for her
It is like she comes in and take my body over
is this what is called the pink fog

thanks for reading
hugs
tammy

Beverley Sims
11-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Tammy just be aware of what people around you see as you change your presentation.
Little by little is okay but do not move too fast.
Save big changes for the weekend.

Tammy Nowakowski
11-05-2013, 11:46 AM
for right now when my wife is gone to an indoor sale is the only time she comes out
but it seams she wants more time out and not sure how to deal with it
My wife is 30/70 on this 70 not her cup of tea

jennloves55
11-05-2013, 12:29 PM
I know the feeling Tammy. Jenn seems to want out more and more but gets to come out less and less. I would be happy if my wife were 30/70. At least I would have a chance.

Vickie_CDTV
11-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Be careful. Wearing a bra is risky enough, but a bra with forms (even small ones) is likely to be noticed and you will be outed at work.

reb.femme
11-05-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm with Vickie on this one. If you are looking to out yourself at work, wearing a bra and forms is an excellent way to achieve such a result.

With your wife 30/70 on this, what is the likely fallout should you be outed at work? Mine would blow a fuse, and that's me keeping it clean :heehee:. Beware the pink fog and 'keeping the wife sweet', is a must!

Rebecca

Rachelakld
11-05-2013, 03:25 PM
As we develop, we want to be out more. If I was outed at work, I will be outof a job, outof a house, with very unhappy wife and kids

Tammy Nowakowski
11-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Be careful. Wearing a bra is risky enough, but a bra with forms (even small ones) is likely to be noticed and you will be outed at work.
That's not a problem I drive a porta jon truck I start at 4:45 and make small change when it gets daylight

Tammy Nowakowski
11-05-2013, 06:51 PM
I no the risks
i'm still trying to keep low key but few of my friends have called me on it

MissTee
11-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Most modern mid to large size companies have transgender HR policies that can work to your needs. However, the big gotcha is that you can't swap gender at will. You have to choose one. Otherwise, it causes too much workplace disruption. If you meet with HR on your plans prior to transitioning at the office, they will help manage the environment on your behalf. Showing up without notice can wind up at a minimum getting you sent home, and in some cases terminated (depending on the severity of the disruption.)

Pink fog could be at play here. Just don't let it possess you into irrationality. Good luck, Tammy!

Tammy Nowakowski
11-05-2013, 10:38 PM
the more I dress the more I want to be female.
I have been thinking of talking with doctor about hrt.
and if I do not want to go down the road if they can be stop.
I want to do this before I talk to the wife or should I talk with her first?
I would like to have all the info in hand before talking to her, what do you all think?
I have been hiding the true tammy and now I feel it is time to let her out, but when she is out can I put her back in, this almost seams I need to seek counseling?

Tracii G
11-06-2013, 03:25 AM
Yes talk with your wife before you do anything.

stefan37
11-06-2013, 06:28 AM
You are treading on a slippery slope. Your first step should be to find a good gender therapist to talk with. This will require a time commitment and money, You should tell your wife about your feelings. Be warned though. Dressing occasionally is a much different animal than wanting to start hrt and transition. Some things you might want to consider if you really think transition is for you. Are you willing to lose your wife? Are you willing to lose job? Are you willing to lose sexual function. How about immediate family and friends. Not saying you will but they are all very real possibilities. The majority of marriages will not survive a transition. I am an advocate of full disclosure as we learn about ourselves and sharing them with your spouse. You may not like how she reacts to the news you want to explore therapy, let alone hrt. In any case any serious discussion about starting hrt needs to begin with a gender therapist.

linda allen
11-06-2013, 07:39 AM
If you go out in public with a bra and forms but no wig and beard cover, you will look like a freak to most folks. I say all or nothing. Better to look like an ugly woman than a "he/she".

Doing this at work is a bad idea. You should not risk your job or career by messing around at work. Like affairs, crossdressing and your job should be kept as far apart as possible.

Tammy Nowakowski
11-06-2013, 09:42 AM
thank you all your input
i'm just expressing my feelings on what I have been feeling in the last few weeks

JenniferR771
11-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Good advice; take it slow. The pink slide down the mountain to Fem Valley--its really slippery. No one really understands why the urges happen, and how far they will go. If we don't understand...how can an SO understand? Listen to what she says and try to understand her body language and moods.

Keep 'em clean. Single occupancy, unisex; more than one cd has changed to girly in green plastic sanitary facilities.

Small town...that is a problem...not many counselors. If you have money, they are happy to talk for an hour. Not likely you would find one with experience in cross gender expression. The most knowledge and experience is right here. Better and the price is right.

When can we see a photo of your new eyebrows? Or the girly jeans?

Tammy Nowakowski
11-06-2013, 10:53 AM
When can we see a photo of your new eyebrows? Or the girly jeans?
I have updated this page http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?203316-New-Pic-of-me
I still need work on the makeup LOL

Kanwal
11-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Dear Sister Tammy

The idea of discussing with HR department is worthy. My best wishes for you.

Unfortunately I am unable to see your new photos but will see and admire them soon.

My love and respect for you and all other members of the family

Tammy Nowakowski
11-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Here is an update to this I talked with my SO and she will allow me to talk to my doctor about Hrt with her there when I go see him on the 25th for a physical and we will see were it goes from there

NyssaF
11-15-2013, 03:50 PM
If you go out in public with a bra and forms but no wig and beard cover, you will look like a freak to most folks. I say all or nothing. Better to look like an ugly woman than a "he/she"
Wow, did you really just say that? I'm used to CIS people saying mean, derogative things. But someone on this board?

[shaking head]