PDA

View Full Version : Grace and Style

Helen_Highwater
11-05-2013, 02:43 PM
While I was out one day last week, part of an extended period dressed I ended up going for a walk around a quiet but small local park. While making my way back to the car a middle aged GG appeared walking a small dog.

Trying to be as natural as possible and avoid being read we passed fairly close by. It was at this point that I became aware of something around my knees. My elasticated waist skirt had decided to go south even though I was wearing hip and bum padding. Of course it was at this instant the woman turn to call her wayward pet. Thankfully I had a 3/4 length coat on so didn't reveal too much. Grace and style went out the window but at least it didn't wrap around my ankles and sent me flying.

Oh well I suppose these things are sent to try us.

Dealight
11-05-2013, 03:42 PM
LOL...... Now, that is exactly what would happen to me! You made me feel so at home! :)

Jaylyn
11-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Best way to handle things like that is to laugh at yourself and just keep on doing what you love.... I've had to many times, not just in dressing but in everything I have tried to do.... Makes life a whole lot in stressful.

Beverley Sims
11-05-2013, 05:08 PM
I have had a couple of slips do that to me also.
Bummer.

Roli F
11-05-2013, 05:16 PM
I have had a problem with garter belts slipping down while out no hips :sad: so have had to resort to wider and tighter items to solve this
best bit of kit my Gossard Ooh La La Corselette:daydreaming: