PDA

View Full Version : Another Halloween Success Story

kimf
11-06-2013, 10:51 AM
I went out with my wife to a gay bar for a Halloween. We were both scared since I was dressed like a hooker and she was in a very skimpy outfit with a tutu. The walk to the bar from the car was the scariest since we had to walk buy many people. We got many looks and many smiles.

Once we got into the bar we ordered a drink and spent a few hours there socializing. I got many compliments and felt right at home.

I wife had a great time and suggested that we do this again real soon.

Kim

Chickhe
11-06-2013, 11:35 AM
It is fun...you quickly find out that nobody bothers you, most smile or complement you. The only worry I would have about looking like a hooker downtown is being propositioned! I find that people want to socialize with me when I dress and go to parties. The experience it worth it.

Kanwal
11-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Good experience and thanks for sharing it. Waiting for more

Beverley Sims
11-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Kim,
Nothing like feeling vulnerable in a skimpy outfit.
Glad it went well.

Kanwal
11-06-2013, 12:20 PM
But skimpy outfits have their own charm and personal satisfaction levels. Don't they?

cyndi13
11-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Happy for you... Nothing like that adrenaline rush of vulnerability ... kind of wish Halloween was once a month

Genesis
11-06-2013, 10:31 PM
I had a Halloween party for CD, TV, TS and any others that share the excitement of being a little freaky. I have some CDer friends that are a little shy and this is a perfect time to get out and be a gurl without worrying so much about feeling out of place. It has been one year since my first dress up experience and it was to a club as a gurl for Halloween. Going out on that crazy day makes it fun and exciting doing something out of the norm. My wife was the Pimp and I was the Hooker.