PDA

View Full Version : Motivated to Crossdress why??

TessaOKC
11-06-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm 39, educated and going through a stage of going "Crazy" over crossdressing. I do question my motivation however. Aside from liking to dress, wearing girly things.... I have found that sex is my #1 motivater. Seems as though my every move I make is to forward myself with potential men or cd's that I may meet later. Meaning, loosing weight, buying new clothes, etc....

Am I normal or have others felt this as well.

TightsLife
11-06-2013, 12:28 PM
hey tessa, i see what you are saying. I was blessed with a thin frame and a bubble booty and since the first time i tried on pantyhose when i was like 10, i am always keeping an eye on my body and tried to keep it male yet feminine so i could stay in the closet being bisexual. Yes, intercourse is a main motivator as i have been with a guy and enjoyed every minute of it (he was a total top masculine older and hairy, i was shaved smooth and had on some tights with a hole in the back). I think its totally normal for you to be that way. Either way some people just enjoy themselves the way they and the way you feel is the way you feel, regardless of being self conscious, it's life regardless....Live it up.

Trishpdxcd2
11-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Tessa, you will find that the girls here all have different motivations. For myself, dressing is certainly tied to sex though I rarely have sex while being dressed. But there is a release of endorphines which creates an elation similar to having sex. I had a night out with other girls several months ago at Diva Las Vegas and while I didn't have any sex, I was on cloud nine. So there was a similar feeling to being sexual...girls refer to it as the "pink fog."

Marika01
11-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Motivation... Because wherever I went "she" was lurking in the back of my psyche. Dressing for the first time and seeing her in the mirror made me feel comfortable as my outside appearance matched what I feel inside - female. Sex is not a motivator for me as I have no sexual interest in men, so have no desire to attract them. Although, to be fair, if I did, I'd be flattered.

Maryesther M.
11-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Tessa,
Everyone who starts CD-ing has their own very private reasons for doing it, and each of us can only really speak for himself. When you say sex is the No.1 motivator, that's only natural. When you speak of potentially meeting men or other CD-ers for this it's only a product of your own personal orientation. I suspect you live with yourself and are your own boss at home. That makes decisions of that nature much easier.

We all only get one bite at the cherry of Life and the real trick is to extract as much enjoyment out of it as poss. while you are here, At your age you have a lot of years of CD-ing pleasure to look forward to, so, Go for it!

M.

simone1970
11-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Sex has been a motivator in the past,now it just seems "normal"

TessaOKC
11-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Thank you for all the replies!! Glad to hear others points of view. Even though I say sex is the main motivation, crossdressing has now taking on a different meaning. I am really getting into all the fine details, accessories, perfect makeup and so on but more importantly I am starting to look differently at woman's clothing, I now know what I like and what I don't. The woman's world I now belong to is not so mysterious and is a world I want to stay in.

Beverley Sims
11-06-2013, 08:34 PM
As you read through other posts and communicate with others you will see that what you do is normal for a cross dresser.

suchacutie
11-06-2013, 09:21 PM
If anything is constant in the life of a crossdresser, it is change. Enjoy each era of your crossdressing because it is likely that in a time that's shorter than you would imagine, it's likely that you'll be coming back to post about a new thing that centers your crossdressing. It really is an amazing evolutionary process.

Diane78
11-06-2013, 09:56 PM
After my late wife became ill, I started to crossdress, first with bra and panties, then short dresses I bought at Ross. It was all aimed at trying to pass and attract men. That worked for awhile, then I would feel guilty and give all of the clothes and things to Goodwill, only later to start all over again, and so on, etc, etc. After she died, this happened a few more times, I moved to Denver, dated, and finally met a super gal that I confided in. She said that crossdressing was hurting no one, it fulfilled a need that I deserved to recognize and enjoy, and that I should strive to be my authentic self. Wow, what a relief that was; to find a friend and lover that was understanding. I now have encounters with men, which she is OK with, but she is not OK with me being with other women, which is fine with me. I love everything feminine and especially the thrill of attracting men and having safe sex with them. As I progress in my skill at makeup and fashion I find that it is rare that anyone will give me a second look, except maybe in admiration. It is a wonderful feeling to "be" a woman. The transformation from M2F allows me to become my 'authentic self'.