PDA

View Full Version : Ever flirt with a guy online?

Aileen
12-31-2005, 01:51 PM
OK, I'm not gay and all that, but I've been exchanging emails with someone who likes reading my stories and likes looking at pictures of me. He flirts with me a little, and I flirt back. I don't know, I feel like I'm playing with dynamite, or something. I hope he knows that this is all in fun, and I'm not really gay. I mentioned some stories of mine that he could read that have pictures of me in them, and I apologized for monopolizing his time, and this is what he said:

Someone as pretty as you needn't worry about wasting my time - it's never a waste of time when I read your stories. I enjoy reading them and, of course, you look adorable in all your pictures, too!! Thanks for inviting me, and don't worry, I always leave a nice comment when I'm finished!! Merry Christmas!! I only wish I was standing underneath some mistletoe with you...

OK, that last line worries me a little. Then I got another email:

You're an absolute knockout in the picture you sent me, of you in my favorite gold-beaded dress!! What a nice Christmas surprise!! I'm totally captivated by your pretty smile and would love to have been caressing you and kissing those glossy lips under that mistletoe. I hope Santa brings you everything you want, and I'm so glad you took the time to write. I'll be thinking of you!!

Makes me a little nervous.

connie rotten
12-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Honestly no I am only interested in other m/f cd tv ts type people .
I flirt with them on or off line any chance I get.:cheer:

Shelly Preston
12-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi Alan

I have flirted online but both the people concerend knew it would never develop any further

There were warned very early

I still get the occasional chat or email from them.

We are good friends now

I can now have a normal chat or a sexy chat if I want to

Make it clear it wont go any further

MsJanessa
12-31-2005, 02:13 PM
yes---but its much more fun to flirt with them in person

HaleyPink2000
12-31-2005, 02:13 PM
Well as the story goes, NO! I don't flirt with Men. But tell you a story.

I started talking to a Guy on here, just 2 IM's to Him/Her. He/She wanted me to see his web cam. Sent me a link and I did open it. Wow what an idiot He is.
He was sitting there jerking off in front of the web cam and thinking I would like it. That was it for me and that person. Deleted them from my Yahoo and I don't answer any IM's from Her/Him here on our forum.

I So Was Not Expecting, a Sister from here to do that to me.

Oh, BTW I was not flirting either.

Haley:)

MsJanessa
12-31-2005, 02:18 PM
men do a lot of strange things that they think are turn-ons for Us---personally I'm offended when somebody does something like that---equally offending are so-called penis photos sent over the net or put on a post--they are a real turn off for Me and every other girl I know---either T-Girl or GG.

MarinaTwelve200
12-31-2005, 04:45 PM
those types of guys are really sexually/emotionally immature, they stopped "growing" about age 13 or so, when they were still facinated with their "new equipment" They couldnt wait to show it off, and it functions like a "real grown up man's":D

Their background usually is one were there were very insecure in their "maleness" as a child, and even may have feared themselves "gay"---when their hormones finally kicked in and their organs grew and functioned, they were over joyed. ----but then some trauma happened in their life that stopped their emotional development--(not necessarily a sexually related trauma)----In any event they were stuck psychosexually at about age 13/14---hence the preocupation with their sex organs, and awkward relationship situations with the opposite sex.

A lot of men STOP growing emotionally before they reach full adult hood---often you can tell about what age, by their behaviour patterns. Those guys that like to beat up on other people usually stopped growing before puberty--9 or 10 years old, Then we have the early sexual stage type, as above 12-14, the promiscouious sexual type about 15 to 17---After that, the adult range of emotional/sexual behaviour has developed. Its fun to evaluate the emotional "age" of a person---and then go back into his life history and find a traumatic event at that age---usually the death of a parent, a serious accident, Parent's divorce or a sexual assault.---these things CAN stunt emotional/psychosexual growth, especially in young males.

Julie
12-31-2005, 04:52 PM
No. I've been contacted plenty of times. I'll reply with a polite refusal if they have a picture and personality profile posted. Otherwise I don't reply at all.

ReginaK
12-31-2005, 04:57 PM
Speaking from the guy side of the fence for a moment, I love to flirt with girls of all sorts. And I try to do it tastfully. Not all of us are weirdo hornballs like the one in Haley's story. :) My flirts usually end at, "You look very pretty." I don't talk about kissing and stuff until I get to know them and their intentions.

As a girl, I try not to flirt with anyone i'm not prepared to do a follow-up with. ;)

Julie York
12-31-2005, 06:25 PM
I only get obscene PMs from real women who want to dress me up. It's tedious. But then I am gorgeous so it is understandable.

:eek: :D

Deidra Cowen
12-31-2005, 06:27 PM
I only get obscene PMs from real women who want to dress me up. It's tedious. But then I am gorgeous so it is understandable.

:D :D :D :eek:

Robyn2006
12-31-2005, 07:36 PM
Once some guy in another forum thought that the Adriana Lima picture I had in my profile was me (although I had a disclaimer there!). He was simply on fire for me, thinking I was some incredible tg girl. Really, I didn't mean to lead him on, but felt bad that he had made up this image of me that didn't exist. Anyway, we had a rather torid online afair that went far beyond any of my expectations. But once he started to post nude pictures of himself, I ended it. Heck, he wasn't even remotely cute!

Robyn
:eek:

Rikki Elisabeth
12-31-2005, 07:50 PM
Not much more that I can say.

Olivia
12-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Yes.
O

Jesse69
12-31-2005, 11:02 PM
I've been exchanging emails with someone who likes reading my stories and likes looking at pictures of me. ... of course, you look adorable in all your pictures, too!!

...You're an absolute knockout in the picture you sent me, of you in my favorite gold-beaded dress!!

Alan - if your an absolute knockout - can you post pictures of yourself so we can see you ?

I don't flirt with men ever. Never experimented either.

Aileen
01-01-2006, 02:20 AM
Yes, I posted pictures of myself over on the picture gallery. Look for "My slip showing". The glam photo of me in the gold beaded dress is there, too.