PDA

View Full Version : Showing skin art whilst in dressed mode.....

Jessica giovanna
11-06-2013, 12:39 PM
This is something that I deal with due to the fact of my half sleeves and race-inspired artwork on both legs. They are pieces of my life story so I am proud to show them. Besides myself, how many others out there show theirs?
I guess I am really asking covered vs uncovered....

Elisa Lace
11-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I don't have any tats... but still, I think if you're already dressing up to be/show a part of you, then you shouldn't be afraid to show that other part of you expressed on your skin.

Would love to see some pics by the way!

Karen__Starr
11-06-2013, 02:26 PM
I have only female tats. When I transition in 2015 will be getting one for that. I have one on the back of my right shoulder too but is a WIP

Beverley Sims
11-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Jessica,
You are more likely to be noticed with tatts.
If that is your way so be it.
It makes the road harder to travel.

JeanneF
11-06-2013, 10:23 PM
I deliberately got my tat that's on my upper back so that it's visible when I'm dressed. It's motorcycle-inspired artwork, fairly masculine, but I like the juxtaposition between that and the feminine appearance/clothing.

kodak82
11-07-2013, 08:31 AM
I have to say if you got them flaunt them. I does not matter what I wear unless its a snow suit your going to see some ink on me. And I'm OK with that as you can see in my pics I'm pretty much covered

thisgal16
11-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Both of the tattoos that I have are rather big. One on my arm being a half sleeve I don't really like in female mode but the sleeve I have on my leg I love and I think it looks cute when I'm wearing a dress