PDA

View Full Version : Short term HRT to grow boobs.....

Amy R Lynn
11-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I have been thinking about this lately. I'm not sure if this is something that I would want to do or not. I have always dreamed of having my own set of knockers. It would be a dream come true for me. However, I do enjoy still being a guy.

I have looked at the time lines for HRT. I am quite certain that I don't want to transition. What would be the consequences of taking hormones for 3-4 months or maybe more. I'm sure that I would get some breast growth. Would they go away if I stopped taking the hormones? Even if I was only able to grow an A cup, that would give me enough to work with.

Also, how much of an effect would this have on my libido? Could it permanently affect it?

I know that if this is something that I want to do, I would only do so under the care of a doctor.

whowhatwhen
11-06-2013, 11:19 PM
From what I've read there is a good chance of your peener not working the same way.
In short it's not a real good idea.

If you can deal with it in male mode then just get implants, they're much safer than chancing the risks of HRT.

(Also inb4 dogpiling by everyone)

mary something
11-06-2013, 11:22 PM
what you're talking about probably isn't very advisable, hrt is a medical treatment and isn't really meant to be used in the manner you describe. Maybe you should find a gender therapist and examine why it would be a dream come true to have female breasts? If you are transsexual you would benefit greatly from hrt, but if you aren't perhaps the time to find out is before you've grown a set of knockers that you'll maybe feel uncomfortable with as a man? As for libido hrt has reduced mine some, but that hasn't really been that big a deal since intimacy is still really nice, I just don't feel the need to get off as much. Personally I prefer my libido this way.

what if you took hrt and decided after a few months that you can't imagine life without it? What if you felt after 6 months that you wanted to transition? These are important things to consider before taking a powerful mind and body altering medicine.

arbon
11-06-2013, 11:29 PM
I can't understand why someone would want to start hrt for just a while for just a little bit of breast growth. Its a stupid idea! But if you want to do it go ahead and you live with any consequences.

Kimberly Kael
11-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Your most likely outcome is that any responsible medical professional will deny your request. The next most likely outcome is little if any lasting impact. Working our way toward less likely outcomes you'll find various changes in mood, minimal breast tissue development consistent with gynecomastia that will be minimized by discontinuing HRT, infertility and/or impotence, risk of blood clots and/or liver damage, etc. You'll note that nowhere on the list is anything approaching development that you'd describe as "knockers." That's unlikely even after years of sustained care as modest endowment is generally the best a trans woman can hope for without surgical enhancement.

Michelle.M
11-06-2013, 11:54 PM
You do realize that you posted this in the transsexual forum, and that means we're all gonna pile on and tell you that HRT is not a cosmetic procedure to be dallied with just because you "have always dreamed of having your own set of knockers."

Get real. This is serious stuff. If you're transsexual then start with therapy. If you're a CD then go get some forms and don't play dangerous games with your body. And also with your sexual function, 'cuz estrogen will send Mr Happy on hiatus, and maybe permanently, depending on how your body reacts to HRT

gonegirl
11-06-2013, 11:59 PM
I have always dreamed of having my own set of knockers. It would be a dream come true for me. However, I do enjoy still being a guy.

Since this is a Cross Dresser's fantasy question I think you should post it somewhere other than here.

Amy R Lynn
11-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Wow, yeah enough said. It is a bad idea. This is why I posted to this forum. I knew that I would get an honest answer. The cons definitely out weigh the pros. I was just curious.

Tamara Croft
11-07-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm not closing this because of the question, I'm closing it before anymore rude members post and get themselves banned. I'm sick of this shit, bloody knock it off. ANY member is entitled to ask a damn question, no need to be sodding rude!