PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing

Breanneb
11-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Am I the only one that can't wait till the cooler weather hits to be able to wear pantyhose under my work clothes for other purposes other than to stay warmer while outside? Just a question

Toni Citara
11-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I think you're in the majority!! LOL

Beverley Sims
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Panty hose and everything feminine serves a purpose for me.
I do not wait for any seasonal change to wear what I wish, but the change in temperature does alter my decision making from time to time.

Donnaph
11-07-2013, 02:28 PM
I know I am waiting for the cold weather. Makes that sexy silky feel that much better.

RADER
11-07-2013, 02:44 PM
I would wear "Dan-skins" tights under work clothes in the coldest winter.
It worked well and much warmer than DRAB long johns.
Rader

BLUE ORCHID
11-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi Breanne, You are preaching to the choir here.

Michaelasfun
11-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Actually I was wearing hose in the Summer LOL

JayeB
11-07-2013, 04:13 PM
I wear hose all year, summer and winter :)

Robin777
11-07-2013, 06:56 PM
I wear pantyhose in the winter also. not to work though.When I get home,on go the pantyhose. Great for walking the dogs.

Naomi Newman
11-07-2013, 06:58 PM
i love the cold weather, i get to buy all sorts of clothes, i love it

Darla Jean
11-07-2013, 07:06 PM
You are definitely in the majority - I live in Florida and love the warm weather, but darn it's hard to wear pantyhose a good part of the year. But the weather is changing and I have a biz trip and you can be assured I will be packing and wearing some nice pantys and pantyhose next week!

CynthiaD
11-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I wear pantyhose all day every day year round. They get hot under my male clothing, but my home is air conditioned, and so is my office, so it's no big deal. After work I put on a short skirt and everything's cool.

iwearbras
11-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Winter time is perfect time to wear my bras

docrobbysherry
11-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Many years ago, when I first began dressing, I thot underdressing was exciting! But, I thot riding a tricycle was exciting when I was 3.

Eventually, I guess I outgrew both?

Kathleencd
11-08-2013, 02:47 AM
I wear panties and a bra nearly all day

PamelaGirl
11-08-2013, 02:59 AM
I would like to wear panties under my clothes, but I have not gotten the courage to do so. Does anybody have any suggestions how I can get over this? Maybe people can tell me how they got up the courage to do it the first time.

Requal Jo
11-08-2013, 03:34 AM
It is now becoming hot here is Australia with 38c days. This does not stop me from underdressing in the cooler of the evening or early mornings. I to, like you all, enjoy the feel of soft and silky pantyhose or stay up stockings on my freshly shaved legs.

I understand the courage it takes but once you have done this Pam you will not look back.

Rita C.
11-08-2013, 06:11 AM
I have been underdressing for years, I wear a bra and panties every day, I have almoist C cup breast. if i'm not wearing a bra I feel naked. Its the first thing I put on in the morning.

Sarah Beth
11-08-2013, 07:03 AM
I don't often wear pantyhose, thigh hi and stockings are more my style, but sometimes in winter I do wear them. I remember way back when, when I still had the Harley, I used the cool temperatures a lot as an excuse to don pantyhose. A lot of bikers I knew back then wore them too, I always had to wonder how many of them were cd. Those were the days before I was married, and then those few years after I was married before my wife knew I dressed. Now thinking on it and being totally honest I bet if looked I would probably have more pantyhose than she does. She doesn't like to wear them and she doesnt' like to wear a bra either......she just doesn't seem very girly to me.... lol

SallyS
11-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Having been able to dress freely these past few years a recent change in my circumstances means I HAVE to underdress most of the time:sad:

But I do make sure that my undies sit comfortable under my man clothes, nothing worse than chaffing!

linda allen
11-08-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm sure you're not the only one, but I don't wear panty hose under my pants. I don't see the point. Under a skirt, yes, under pants, no.

texasm31
11-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I would like to wear panties under my clothes, but I have not gotten the courage to do so. Does anybody have any suggestions how I can get over this? Maybe people can tell me how they got up the courage to do it the first time.
There is no advice that can be given, other than to remind you that no one needs to know what undies you are wearing. As long as you don't expose the band above your pants, and you should not be doing that at work even if you are wearing men's undies, or wear bright color and patterned undies with tight white pants, again something you are probably doing anyway, no one should know. After all, there is a lot of talk of panties and undies here and at similar message boards, but no one really stands around at the office comparing what undies they are wearing. I have a serious problem looking for panty lines or patterns whenever I see a woman, and I very very rarely can tell what any women on my office are wearing on any given day. No one will be staring at your butt trying to figure out what male undies you are wearing, so they won't ever notice if you are wearing panties.

robindee36
11-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Me too. Although there is no substitute for full dress. Suppose its some consolation for we PT - closeted girls. However, as noted by others, be careful what you flash. Stripping down in the mens locker room in bra and panties can be.....attention getting.

Hugs, Robin

Stephanie47
11-08-2013, 12:08 PM
I agree with you! Decades ago, before finding this site, I tried wearing women's panties to work. They were nylon with some lace. The panty was white. I did find that wearing cotton was a lot more comfortable than the nylon. I should have known that from the 1960's when a line of nylon men's undergarments (shorts and tees) came on the market. The nylon lacked any absorption qualities. I ditched the nylon and later stopped wearing nylon women's panties to work. Now, I own nothing but nylon panties. However, I live in western Washington wear it is seldom very hot.

After lurking on this site and eventually enrolling I did try under dressing during the fall and winter. I found it lacked any excitement. Frankly, going about my day outside wearing pantyhose, camisole and bra produced nothing but discomfort. The only thing I will say about wearing pantyhose is pantyhose offers some comfort for aching legs of an older person. I guess I could buy a pair of funky looking male support hosiery, but, alas, they would not feel the same. It's a pain in the butt to go to the bathroom outside the home when wearing pantyhose. And, frankly, after years of snatching some crumbs of time for being en femme, I get seven hours a day of time to be Stephanie.

Many years ago, when I first began dressing, I thot underdressing was exciting! But, I thot riding a tricycle was exciting when I was 3.

Eventually, I guess I outgrew both?

Lacey New
11-08-2013, 12:27 PM
I love the cooler weather. Panty hose and a bra are easy to hide under jeans and a sweatshirt. Impossible to hide under shorts and a tee shirt.

Patrica Gil
11-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Am I the only one that can't wait till the cooler weather hits to be able to wear pantyhose under my work clothes for other purposes other than to stay warmer while outside? Just a question

Legs stay shaved all year long and wear pantyhose almost all the time. Why should anyone really care. No one ever ask me if I like the way they dress so why should I worry about what anyone thinks. Enjoy yourself. I have met many wonderful people being myself and it agrees with me. This week my daughter seen me in a dress, hose, and heels. The feeling was great and not a big deal to her. God Bless

Brenda456
11-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Cooler weather has its advantages!

Steph_CD_62
11-08-2013, 08:17 PM
I under dress every day of the week.
I always wear panties no matter what I am doing.
I will occasionally wear thigh high stockings no matter what the weather is, since I never wear shorts in public.

Lillyasia
11-09-2013, 03:02 AM

If you are really paranoid you can cover up your panites with male underwear.

Wear low cut panites so they ride below your beltline. Then tuck your shirt into your pants.

verytheresa
11-09-2013, 03:45 AM
Dear PamelaGirl. Nobody can see your panties under your pants unless you go to the gym or pool to workout. Try wearing them for a trip to to the grocery store and buy a few items and go home . If you feel uncomfortable take them off when you get home and switch to male underwear.

The idea is to take baby steps and work up to wearing panties all day long. The only time I don't wear them all the time is when I visit a guy friend and stay at their house for a few days.

k lynn
11-09-2013, 04:43 AM
I am a underdresse have worn a bra and panties everday to work for years now several people know but no one cares like others have said take baby steps wear them to the store first good luck

Georgia Rose
11-09-2013, 05:08 AM
We don't have along winter in Australia but I do wear panyhose often during winter. The more usual thing for me though is tights under jeans. Denim jeans just don't keep out the cold but with a pair of tights underneath they are perfect.

fun4metoo2004
11-09-2013, 08:41 AM
I would love to wear my stockings and suspenders under my drab clothes. Where I work they keep it way too warm. I had a virus of the heart several years ago and now the meds make it difficult to regulate my comfortable temp in a room.

just too darn hot still.

Janet Bern
11-09-2013, 08:42 AM
I do it often. Always wear woman's panties. Dumped my male briefs.

Stacycdinma
11-09-2013, 08:57 AM
I wear panties on a daily basis myself. Reminds me of who I am. Nylon briefs are no noticeable under drab male things

Beth-Lock
11-09-2013, 10:07 AM
I have been underdressing for years, I wear a bra and panties every day, I have almoist C cup breast. if i'm not wearing a bra I feel naked. Its the first thing I put on in the morning.

I got outed one day by my sister for not being content to wear a bra under my white get-dressed-to-go-out-on-Sunday shirt, but had added small silicone breast enhancers. "Is it man-boobs," my sister asked, "or are you actually wearing something...(indicating "you like going in drag, hmmm" which she did not think was a good idea at all)?"

A bit later, when I thought I was fooling people in the building where I live, a female neighbour told me she had suspected at the time that I was wearing a bra, because under the unisex T-shirts I usually wore, there were slight bulges over each shoulder, and she correctly guessed that they were bra straps. The result was that she talked to the building maintenanace/management people, (she was not at all discreet, was she?), and the superintendent, and next thing, they had assumed I was well into gender transition, and were talking to other residents, in order to smooth my way. Lucky for all concerned, it was not a false alarm.

Just thought I would tell my story. Like FYI. The second story was a sort of Christmas present to me, since she shared it with me on Christmas Day, so I pass it on in the kindly way my neighbour intended it.

Hugs Beth, (Beth is my real name now, so you can tell it all worked out for me!)

Linda E. Woodworth
11-09-2013, 10:31 AM
I wear lingerie and hose every day that I can. When at work it's about 1/2 the time. When home it's 99% of the time. The only time I'm in full "guy" mode is when I have a doctor visit.

sweetshauna
11-09-2013, 10:58 AM
I underdress almost daily. my panty drawer is better stocked than my wifes.

PamelaGirl
11-09-2013, 06:25 PM
There is no advice that can be given, other than to remind you that no one needs to know what undies you are wearing. As long as you don't expose the band above your pants, and you should not be doing that at work even if you are wearing men's undies, or wear bright color and patterned undies with tight white pants, again something you are probably doing anyway, no one should know. After all, there is a lot of talk of panties and undies here and at similar message boards, but no one really stands around at the office comparing what undies they are wearing. I have a serious problem looking for panty lines or patterns whenever I see a woman, and I very very rarely can tell what any women on my office are wearing on any given day. No one will be staring at your butt trying to figure out what male undies you are wearing, so they won't ever notice if you are wearing panties.

I was thinking that even though I wear cotton or nylon briefs at home when I am Pam, maybe I should get some basic cotton hipster panties to wear when underdressed, where the waist is less likely to show if my shirt were to come untucked for some reason. Maybe if I am less concerned about that, then I would be more likely to go ahead and get the courage to do what I really want to do. I would feel more like Pam full time, only temporarily living as a male until I can move my transition further along.

Amberhea
11-09-2013, 07:06 PM
I've never worn pantyhose to work. I'm still working up the courage to wear a skirt and pantyhose in public though. I love all the pretty colored tights that are out right now.

farrah60
11-09-2013, 07:11 PM
i wear panties all the time but haven't gone any farther under my work clothes

Connief
11-13-2013, 09:35 PM
I wear pantyhose year round. I just love how they feel on my smooth legs. Though I prefer to wear stockings.

kelly10
11-14-2013, 12:39 AM
I wear panties, pantyhose and bra almost all the time when not at home. I can't wait to get home though to free myself with a dress or skirt and blouse!

ellieparsons
11-15-2013, 06:56 AM
I under dress everyday to work, panties and pantyhose year round, and now a light coat of mascara.

Khaleesi81
11-15-2013, 09:51 AM
No... I don't really get anything from underdressing. Just feels weird to me.

JanetWood
11-15-2013, 10:31 AM
I always wear PH or Tights, but the cooler weather is the only time I dress (Sept to May - am I seasonal CD? I guess so). Plus I love seeing the general public female attire change from bare leg to tights and leggings.

Donna June
11-15-2013, 11:13 AM
I like to hike and when hiking in the colder weather heavier pantyhose or tights are great under my pants for added warmth..plus they feel good!

NyssaF
11-15-2013, 04:31 PM
My belly is my problem. I am so overweight that my belly is way bigger than my butt, so panties just won't stay up. I wear men's underwear all the time, even when dressed en femme.