PDA

View Full Version : I am

Inna
11-07-2013, 07:25 PM
I suppose it goes so deep in so many facets of so many plateaus of cerebral as well as innate events, making for levels of understanding of one self, that I believe SELF to be an evolution! and not a rigid, fixed, platform.

As I had posted a many time, my latest understanding, but only because of my own experience, there are at least two parts to transition. Transition of visual stimuli, such as your Avatar, and as important if not more important, transition into or rather de-tangling of forced character and behavior until its innate state of self is revealed.

I believe I was born with woman's aura, however because my body was born a genetic male, my confusion as to center of self was always askew!

Since the earliest memories I remember, I felt as though I stood only on one leg, and comfort of being had never bestowed its comfortable vale upon my existence. I remember describing to my mom how different I was from all the rest, the boys as well the girls, but I was always met with some superficial explanation.

How did I feel?

Well, I felt like a BOY with serious issue called "A GIRL"
It literally translated it self into dreadful feeling of being weird, repulsive, leper of consciousness!

I had chosen to follow the conscious road, the one made of concrete facts and one reflected in the eyes and opinions of my environment.
There were moments of eureka when my mother constantly received remarks of how pretty her daughter was, only to hear her correct such observations with forceful strive.
I didn't want to disappoint!

Forward 44 years and we get to the reckoning day, when all the charade, enigma, deceit and denial came crashing together in eruption of pain so immense that only death could render it null.

I am still here........

Ever since I had embraced the truth, I started to unravel the mystery. I allowed the innate emotions to take hold and take over. I've succumb to the river of truth.
The male chemistry was diluted, the essence of the masculine body reduced to minimum of proportion. Femininity was granted to take hold.
Slowly the essence of innate sensuality infiltrated every crevasse of my self.

I now stood centered, for the first time in my existence I felt righteous and true!

I have taken what was there, the femininity, and steered it towards womanhood.

Now I believe that No one is simply born Boy or a Girl, but that everyone has a feminine or masculine core despite their genetic avatar.
Just as girls become woman same goes for boys to become man, we all have a chance to become who we innately feel we are, except in our case, boy becomes a woman..............

Kathryn Martin
11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
I think this is a fabulous post. In your last sentence my only question what boy becomes girl?

Inna
11-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Exactly, Kathryn! Your question does clarify the whole OP, because the boy I am referring to is the genetic code for the body we get to occupy, that part is given, the rest, of how we get to learn to navigate is learned. The innate aspect of self is the feminine essence therefore I always was the girl within and boy without until the correction!

Hence I do not call transition by its name, I feel we get to correct the genetic mistake to be congruent with innate self.

dawnmarrie1961
11-07-2013, 09:19 PM
"Cogito ergo sum.""
I wonder if René Descartes ever contemplated the ramifications of that phrase on transexuals. If He had he would have reversed it to say "I am before I think."
I have never said that "I am a woman." That statement would be false. It is impossible for me to be something that I'm not. No amount of hormones or plastic surgery is going to change that. Anyone who believes that it does is just fooling themselves. What I can be is only the best representation of what I believe a "woman" can be. That may fall short from the real deal but I can live with that.
Once a genetic male always a genetic male. There is no way around that. So we make the changes we can and accept the things we can't change.

gonegirl
11-07-2013, 11:46 PM
You are right that no amount of hormones or surgery will make someone a woman.

This is because a woman's self awareness does not emanate from her body, but from her soul.

Inna
11-07-2013, 11:50 PM
however,
I am a woman, a woman with a genetic deformity called manhood, and even though I mastered the world of man, I never truly belonged there either, I was always different.
Now I live life as a woman, I interact without fail, I do things, say wards, blink an eye, and no one ever does ask to qualify my thoughts, nor way of being by way of genetic truth or test.
I am a woman today, as seen by my environments eye.

So what is being a woman?
Who does deserve the crowning glory of womanhood, who can and who can not?
As I discuss subjects with my peers, women I work with, hang out with, GG's, as I tell jokes, laugh with, drink wine, double dip salsa, lol, they always see me as a woman.

As I have written in OP, my body wasn't congruent with my spirit, I chose or rather the environment chose for me to bend my spirit in place of genetic code, I did not resist. But maybe I did, maybe my dressing for 38 years, nearly everyday event, was my souls fighting back as much as it could. God be my witness, I have tried to stop, but to no avail!

Angela Campbell
11-08-2013, 05:39 AM
I don't think I ever mastered the world of man. I was beaten into submission. My body may have been born genetically appearing male, but I was never a male. That was just an accident of birth.

suzy1
11-08-2013, 06:17 AM
This is because a woman's self awareness does not emanate from her body, but from her soul.

Sometimes real words of wisdom and deep understanding come from a simple sentence like this.

emma5410
11-08-2013, 06:23 AM

It is a nice line but I am not sure what it really means or if it is true. I would think that women are very aware of their bodies. Isn't that why so many women have serious body issues and think they are a failure if they do not match images in the media.

suzy1
11-08-2013, 06:26 AM
I think the meaning goes deeper than the physical but you make a good point Emma.

Kaz
11-08-2013, 06:53 AM
A very good point Emma, and this is an issue as we are all encased within our genetic bodies and they can appear to define us, especially when society creates and sustains this. I am with Inna on this though, and believe the real essence of who we are is not just in our physical manifestation but in our soul... although clearly we would like that soul to be manifested in the physical.

Rianna Humble
11-09-2013, 02:12 AM

It is a nice line but I am not sure what it really means or if it is true. I would think that women are very aware of their bodies.

I can see the cause of your confusion, Emma. Simone was talking about where our self-awareness comes from whilst you are talking about where it is directed to.
The fact that we are aware of our bodies does not mean that they are the source of our self-awareness. Just as I am aware of the weather, but it does nt define who I am.

I have never said that "I am a woman." That statement would be false. It is impossible for me to be something that I'm not. No amount of hormones or plastic surgery is going to change that.
You are perfectly correct that you are not a woman and I appreciate that it is outside of your frame of reference to understand that some women are born with a defect that makes them appear to be male when in fact we are not and never were. However, the science is starting to catch up with our reality and fortunately for us we do not depend on other people's prejudices for the right to exist.