PDA

View Full Version : got hit on when out

Roli F
11-08-2013, 03:35 AM
Hi All
got another funny incident for you all out with another very passable cd and a straight couple for drinks in a very busy watering hole in Manchester when a party of 5 males enter one is decidedly drunker than the rest and keeps looking at me, had my brown wig, an off the shoulder white n black top teamed up with my new black underbust corset with embroidered skull and crossbones motifs a green box pleated skirt hose n heels this guy drunkenly starts to hit on me. much to the obvious amusement of his pals this goes on for a good 15 minutes him getting more suggestive all the time talking to my chest until I snapped grabbed his hand slapped it onto my padding saying "they're fake mate I'm a bloke" his mates were in stitches he just went to pieces.:eek: his mates go "cheers mate" they ripped him so badly:devil: for trying to hit on a bloke in a frock I don't think they will let him forget in a hurry.

Vickie_CDTV
11-08-2013, 06:01 AM
That kind of situation is the perfect storm, and could have ended really, really ugly. I would have got up and left immediately.

suzy1
11-08-2013, 06:13 AM
This is so funny!

Thanks Vickie. You have a great sense of humor.:)

Jill Devine
11-08-2013, 08:47 AM
That kind of situation is the perfect storm, and could have ended really, really ugly. I would have got up and left immediately.

I agree. High risk that the embarrassed guy can get aggressive to "save face" in front of his friends.
Best to leave.

Lynn Marie
11-08-2013, 08:58 AM
"I'm just not that kind of girl" usually works well for me. Although drunks can be pretty persistent in their folly.

Linda E. Woodworth
11-08-2013, 09:39 AM
I have to agree that this could have turned very ugly very fast.

I would have continued to politely turn him down and then left.

As you were with friends they could also have helped convince the "gentleman" to leave.

DonnaT
11-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Hopefully his embarrassment, and later humiliation at the hands of his friends, won't result in him taking it out on the next CD he comes across.

Tracii G
11-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Lololololol.

Cynthia Anne
11-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Cute story! I had to laugh! Glad it ended well!!! Let's hope it's over!

Christie Camelle
11-08-2013, 07:10 PM
If you're going to worry about the worst case scenario, why bother going out? Cheers to you Roli! Excellent response! Yes, things can get ugly for women like us. The key word here is "can". It doesn't always though. I have gone out so much lately and it seems, even in my little Southern closed-minded town, people are too into themselves and their own worries and lives that seeing or meeting someone like us is a breath of fresh air. I have actually been encouraged by strangers! So again Roli, congrats on a very refreshing experience. Thanks for sharing the smile!

docrobbysherry
11-08-2013, 08:03 PM
I think u were very lucky, Roli. Or, the mores in your area r much different than over here!

I will NOT be putting that in my, "Things to say/do when hit on by a drunk guy", note book!

And besides, my rack looks and FEELS awfully real!

sheilagirl
11-08-2013, 08:26 PM
That was my first thought too, SH**! But things stayed peaceful, Excellent.

Beverley Sims
11-08-2013, 09:09 PM
What you do is acceptable if done in a jocular fashion with others around.
You do have to survey each individual situation carefully.
Always exercise caution.
Enjoy yourself with a margin of safety and decorum at all times