PDA

View Full Version : My Transition is underway!

WillowWriter
11-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Sooooo, I've been on HRT for a month now!(Does a little happy dance) and I'm feeling so damn happy about it! I've been going to a clinic in Chicago called Aris Health Center(It's in the heart of Boy's Town, so very LGBTQ friendly!) and it's just an amazing place. I'm on self injection once a week and I take this anti pill twice a day to stop the testosterone from spreading around anymore. Nothing has really changed but my skin and beard are softer, plus, my best friends mom is removing my beard! YAY for connections! I have another treatment today, so thank god for that. i want this beard gone! Anyways, that's my little update on my transition. So far everyone I've come out to has been very supporting and just, if not more loving than before. I hope in this 2nd month more will progress. My chest is already itchy!(Scratches future breasts)

Kaitlyn Michele
11-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Best wishes to you!! I hope things go smoothly for you!!!

thechic
11-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi there, hope all goes well and the best of luck.

robindee36
11-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Best wishes as you start on this path. We are so fortunate to life in this area where the LGBT community is very active. Does the clinic provide all the psyc services in addition to the HRT?

Keep us posted on your progress. What a lucky girl you are.

Big hugs, Robin

barbie54s
11-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Best wishes.

Leah Lynn
11-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Glad to hear that all's going well. At this point, take some photos, to do a comparison when you hit 12 months.

Hugs,

Leah

I Am Paula
11-09-2013, 09:43 AM
I certainly wish you the best on this weird and wonderful trip.

Leah Lynn. I wish I had done that. My family swear they see a difference, but I feel stagnant in any physical change. I think they can just sense happiness.

Marleena
11-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Congrats Willow! You're on your way now.:)