PDA

View Full Version : Ego

Inna
11-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Elementary Governing Orientation

LOL, well maybe not so laughable, as I feel I am getting a feeling upon the element of self.

As I feel, and do realize I am using "to feel" rather then to know, I am made up of 2 levels of consciousness. One I interact through, the Body-Mind connect, and the other, I interact with however on a much less obvious level, not substantial in this here world yet one governing all creation, the soul!

The latter is my link to the truth within, it is genderless, thoughtless, yet it within it self makes for my path, irregardless of my action or direction within my realm of EGO.
The best I can describe it is simply "love" the unconditional, nonbinding, selfless, non possessive love.

Now comes the transition, gender, congruity and the mechanism of EGO. For the longest I felt as though I carried a mask through which I interacted with the world. That mask was uncomfortable, strenuous and false.
Then came the moment of transition, slowly I felt as though the mask started to disappear. Yet through other conditioning such as walk, movement, poise, speech, body modification, ect. I felt slowly as I was simply taking one mask off in place of another.
Truth is, and that is my truth, I am now sure that womanhood as suppose to manhood is yet another mask, however, it is the mask I want to wear.

All of the requirements of it fit beautifully into my skeletal core of femininity. I feel free to walk talk think and do as I do as I am a woman.

But do not misunderstand the fundamental core of the truth, for the truth resides in the other realm, where being woman as suppose to being a man is simply unrecognized, this is where sole resides, genderless, free of ego and all oppressive mechanisms of existence.

Helen Grandeis
11-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Your new avatar photo is amazing. You really need to be discovered by Oprah or someone of similar stature and respectability. Your views are so articulate and the delivery vehicle so poised and pleasing to the eye that your star would surely rise to the top.

Kathryn Martin
11-10-2013, 09:03 AM
.....this is where soul resides, genderless, free of ego and all oppressive mechanisms of existence.

This is most certainly the most profound statement ever made on this site..... Thank you

IamSara
11-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Inna
I couldn't agree more with what you are saying here. For me still wearing the male mask and hating every minute of it, I can't wait to trade in that mask and get the one true mask that I feel and know I should be wearing.
Like Kathryn said about your soul statement. It has to be the most profound statement I have read on this site or any others for that matter.
Thank you so very much for your very enlightening post and the thought that it has given me to move this along to the next level. I will certainly be bringing it up in my next therapy appointment.

MysticLady
11-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Interesting thoughts, Inna.