PDA

View Full Version : My first outing

Amie Marie
11-10-2013, 12:44 AM
I finally went out as Amie!!! A gg friend of mine and I took a trip to St. Louis, it was so awesome, I had so much fun finally being Amie in public.

Last Saturday I went to pick my friend up. I changed at her house and off we went to start our 4 hour drive. We stopped in Illinois to get gas and the guy at the next pump kept staring at me. At this point I had no makeup on so I know I wasn't passable. He kept his distance but would peek around the pump trying to see me. I just pumped my gas and we went on our way. We made it to St. Louis and I went in to check into the hotel, the employee behind the front desk would had to been blind not to know but he was very nice and courteous. He said he needed to see my ID for my credit card, I just smiled and told him my hair color was different today. He laughed at my joke and told me it looked nice on me. When I looked back up to hand it to him the night shift guy had walked out and was also standing there.

Up to the room to change into my skirt and top I had picked out for the evening. My friend and I got settled in and changed, and now what I had been waiting for, off to get makeovers. We drove to the studio of the makeup artist, she was very nice and was waiting on us. She knew ahead of time what she was getting into and was looking forward to it. She told me that I was going first. She gave me the royal treatment and I felt very comfortable sitting there while she worked. She even went above and beyond having fake nails ready just in case for me. After my makeup was done, she helped me put my wig back on and even combed the back of it for me. I sit and talked to her while my friend took her turn. I felt so pretty I was on a natural high at this point.

from here we decided to go to a couple of stores. I felt so confident walking around in my skirt and heels, I know I wasn't 100% passable but I was up there. After we were done shopping we headed to Attitudes, a night club in the Grove. When we went in there were just a few people in there. One was a fellow sister sitting at the bar, we smiled at each other. *Side note, if that was someone on here, that was a very pretty dress you were wearing.* My friend and I sit down and had a drink and talked waiting for the drag show to start. This was the first time she had seen Amie Marie fully so we talked about that. The show was great and we left the club about 1am. After a quick stop at the local taco bell it was back to the hotel. As I walked into the lobby the gentleman behind the desk that seen me earlier looked up. He smiled and ask "Are you ladies enjoying your stay so far?" I know he was full of it, but that was so sweet of him.

I looked in the mirror at the lady staring back at me for a few minutes before getting the makeup remover clothes out. I decided right then, That is not the last time I'm going out! :D

rita63
11-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Congratulations Amie sounds like a wonderful time. I have found people in the hospitality business tend to be very accepting, after all their job is to make sure we enjoy ourselves and they do.

hugs rita

Cynthia Anne
11-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Glad to hear Amie had so much fun! I hope she continues having such a good time!

Beverley Sims
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Amie.
I can see the thrill in the moment for you.
With company it is enjoyable and you both get to share the experiences.
Glad your first time experience was a good one.

paulaprimo
11-10-2013, 03:24 AM
congrats to you!! going out is kinda like a drug, you can get addicted very easily.
enjoy and it only gets easier :)

AmyGaleRT
11-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Wonderful, Amie! You did really well on your first time out! And yes, you'll be going out again, and soon, if I'm not mistaken! :) You'll become a "woman of the world" before you know it...

- Amy

Maija
11-10-2013, 06:40 AM
It is great that you had such a good time. I hope you have many more. You seem to have a good friend.

Marcelle
11-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Hi Amie,

What a great story. I could feel your joy and excitement in each word you wrote. It sounded like a perfect 10 out 10 first outing. The other gals are right, once you do it, you will never turn back and I suspect that Aime will be going out a bit more in the future.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
11-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi Amie, You are hooked now there's no turning back.

Jen60
11-10-2013, 07:52 AM
I love the feeling one gets when seeing the lady in the mirror! It's hard to surrender that when I have to go back to the old me.

Amie Marie
11-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Thank u ladies for the kind words. Yes Paula, I have learned it is very much like a drug, I WANT MORE :daydreaming:. But compromises must be made with the SO, so after the holidays in the first of the year. Now I just have to learn to do my own makeup :eek:.

CarlaWestin
11-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Amie, it's so nice to hear that you had such a good time your first time out. You certainly didn't mess around.

Roli F
11-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Really good tale of your first trip out I think it gets better the more we get out keep up the good work xx

Abbey11
11-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi Amie, glad your outing went so well

We stopped in Illinois to get gas and the guy at the next pump kept staring at me. At this point I had no makeup on so I know I wasn't passable. He kept his distance but would peek around the pump trying to see me.

I often wonder whether some of the guys that look may not also be closet cross-dressers and would love to chat about their 'hobby' and pick your brains on actually coming out and experiences....you never know :D

One again .... Congratulations
Hugs
Abbey xx

sweetshauna
11-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Great story! And a great friend. Can't wait to find a club I can go to dressed. I imagine it'll be upfront in your mind for a while to come.
oh yeah!...You go girl!

Amie Marie
11-10-2013, 05:32 PM
I often wonder whether some of the guys that look may not also be closet cross-dressers and would love to chat about their 'hobby' and pick your brains on actually coming out and experiences....you never know :D xx

Abbey, that thought was one of a thousand that crossed my mind but the other 999 stopped me from turning around. Didn't want him to get any fresh ideas either.:o

themodsca
11-11-2013, 12:50 AM
wow,..grest story

jenn
11-11-2013, 05:43 AM
That is great! I am happy for you. Getting out and having positive experiences is so empowering..

Diversity
11-11-2013, 06:00 AM
Happy for you Amie! So glad you had some good experiences on your first outing. Wonderful to have a friend as you have as well! Good luck to you. No doubt there will be more and frequent outings in the near horizon!
Di