PDA

View Full Version : Being caught & close calls

Briana90802
11-10-2013, 10:46 AM
It's been a while since there was a thread about people's stories of being caught CDing or their close calls. Since it seem there are many new gurls here let's share our stories.

Recently I was trying on different make and I guess I didn't get it all off because one of my coworkers asked me what was wrong with my eyes. I realized that it was eye liner. Yikes! I explained to her I was just tired and took a "think nothing of it" attitude. But my next stop was the restroom.

Sabrina133
11-10-2013, 10:52 AM
A few years ago, before I was out, i was shopping for new dresses. I was in a shop and heard voice behind me say "that dress would look adorable on you." I thought i'd been caught by someone who knew me. I turned around getting ready to make some excuse and saw that it wa a total stranger. I could also tell the the man was a CD - arched eyebrows, pierced ears. I think i blushed and thanked him. Turned out that he was indeed not only a CD but performed a a drag queen at one one of the local clubs. Long story short. He took me under his wing and taught me everything i know about being a girl. We are still very good friends to this day.

Beverley Sims
11-10-2013, 11:11 AM
I was caught once with lipstick on, I used the raspberry cordial excuse.
I had been making a batch up and my excuse of tasting the cordial with the indelible dye was accepted.

DebbiAnne
11-10-2013, 12:04 PM
I've shared my Halloween pics with many GG's on my FB page...nearly 20 of them, and have goten all positive comments..recently shared my pics with my neighbor, she commented I look lovely & thought it was a brave costume, which is my profile & avatar pics...I stated you only live once..we'll see what transpires when we meet on the street!

Toni Citara
11-10-2013, 12:04 PM
This post is going to be long... LOL

Living in Florida at the time in the winter I oftentimes had windows and patio doors open and walked around my place dressed and in heels, doing my housekeeping. I know there were times neighbors were walking their dogs and I'm pretty sure some of them noticed me but none of them ever said anything.

A couple of years ago when I decided I wanted to get better at wearing heels, I started wearing them around the house most of the time and sometimes I just lost awareness. I've left the house in heels before and I know for sure one time a group of guys that worked the condo property as yard maintenance saw me walk from the door to the car. The moment my mind said "crap" I thought it would be worse if I turned around and went back to the house so I kept walking and got in my car and drove off. Ever since then I keep a pair of guy shoes in the car.

One halloween I returned from a party, (sober, don't drink and drive!), was totally in girl mode, a friend called me to make sure I got home okay, (this was after midnight). I got out of the car while talking on the phone, walked to my place and said high to a couple neighbors. I was talking in a guy voice the entire time, oblivious to my clothing at the time because my mind was focused on the conversation. Well, I finished with my call and popped open a beer, realized I left some stuff in my car and walked back outside - still dressed. My neighbors were still outside and just as I stepped out of the front door my brain kicked in - CRAP - but I figured I could blow it off being halloween. I wound up spending a couple hours with my neighbors drinking and eventually they asked about the costume and she commented that she heard somebody always clicking around in dress shoes in my condo and asked if I walk around in high heels. I said I did but I was trying to learn to walk in heels for halloween. I think her husband bought it, but I could see in her eyes she knew I was lying.

Oh, I was caught one time with my bra/breasts when I walked into the hallway of my current apartment to break up a domestic situation. What started out as my being a good samaritan turned into the wife asking "what the hell are you wearing", (I had a bathrobe on at the time, but with a bra that apparently was showing). Rather than fully confess, I said "you two think you have problems, how would you feel if you were a guy but have had tits ever since you were 15? Yes, I've got a bra on but that's because the doctor said if I don't have my breasts surgically removed then I better wear some kind of support." The wife wanted to touch my chest, her husband laughed and said "yea, sucks to be you but at least you can play with tits anytime you want." (paraphrasing)

I've been caught wearing panties or pantyhose a couple times when I've been on dates with GGs over the years. The first time I was 19 and she thought I was wearing her pantyhose and got really upset. Which was kind of weird as I was much taller than she was. So, I confessed to only liking to wear pantyhose. She was in tears and said if she ever found out I was gay she would kill herself. I did my best to reassure her that I wasn't "gay" but that I was just trying to be "kinky" and it didn't mean anything. Getting caught in panties the first time was a shock to the system because it was a guy that noticed. I had on a pair of black panties with the thin waistband, (you know the type, back in the 80s that's about all there were available). We were in the garage and I was doing something that caused the back of my shirt to come up, and at first I didn't think anything of it. About a half hour later and a six pack down he asked me about the panties. I was mortified and lied, saying I was out of clean underwear and swiped a pair of undies from the girlfriend. He said it was "gay" and that he would rather flip his underwear inside-out then wear panties. I said something to the effect of "I really don't care either way, as long as they're clean, its not like I'm queer." Eventually the conversation moved on to something else and he never mentioned it again.

At a 10 year class reunion a female friend of the ex-girlfriend from the above pantyhose incident asked me if I still wore pantyhose. I froze in fear and started to lie, she said don't bother lying and "everybody knew about it" and that the ex-gf apparently told half the town about the pantyhose. Every once in a while somebody would be drinking in a bar and I would run into them and inevitably the pantyhose question would come up. I usually ask why they give a crap about some comment an ex-girlfriend said twenty years ago, she was angry and bitter and said a lot of shit.

Other situations include another ex-gf that was at my place and noticed a pair of heels under an end-table that I didn't put away before she got there. I didn't remember them being out. She was convinced I was cheating and I kept telling her the shoes where mine and I could prove it, so I put them on. She said it didn't prove anything. I told her I could prove the shoes were mine in a way that would erase any doubt I was cheating on her... so I walked her to my "special" closet and opened it, and confessed to her I was a crossdresser and the only reason I hid it from her was I was afraid she wouldn't understand and that my past experiences haven't gone well with telling other women about that part of my life. After about two or three weeks she broke up with me, saying she couldn't deal with the crossdressing and that any man that felt a need to wear women's clothing had serious mental issues and was probably gay and in denial.

Most recently the woman I was engaged to found out the first time we went to bed together. I was wearing a pair of really cute bright yellow boy shorts, she said they were the sexiest thing she ever saw a man wear. Well, hells-bells, I took this comment and ran with it over the next couple of weeks. She and I went shoe shopping, she checked out my undies, and things were fun for a while. Ehhh... that relationship fizzled. Oh well. One day at a time, and one week at a time. Relationships come and go, much like fashion!! LOL

bridget thronton
11-10-2013, 02:06 PM
When "caught" I simply own up to liking to wear the item in question - truth and politeness have stood me well.

Ginger Maxim
11-10-2013, 02:27 PM
OMG, I just remembered this. Few years back I had painted my toe nails bright red. (so sexy) any way. My friend calls me up and she says I'm treating you to a pedicure. Well sure I said. So off we went. We get there and I take my shoes and socks off and low and behold, I forgot that I had painted my nails BRIGHT RED. OMG...I almost peed myself in embarrassment. But the weird thing was, no one said a word. No I was not dressed in ladies clothes, I was full bang on maned up... The funny thing was at the end, the foot lady says, would you like me to paint your nails. I said YA... But I chose a nice glossy beige clear coat.... Still no one said a word... I'm sure they all had a laugh about it after.

Tracii G
11-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Not long ago I was enfemme getting my mail and the new neighbor lady was walking up to the mailboxes.
She said hi I love your top its really pretty,I said thanks in my guy voice she looked again and said OMG you look awesome!
She said you are the man that lives right over there right? I said yeah and she said that is so cool I never met a guy that dresses as a woman.
A very nice lady I will say and we always wave when we see each other.

Valarie
11-10-2013, 03:12 PM
A few weeks ago my wife painted my toes a nice glossy blue, I had forgot about it and was barefoot at home. Our 4 year old noticed and said, "Dada why are your toes blue, that's for girls." I got really freaked out, and didn't know what to say. My wife replied, "Oh daddy and me were being silly." A week later she painted them a deep pink color, my son saw them the next day in the morning and said, "Why did you change them I liked them blue."

Linda E. Woodworth
11-10-2013, 03:35 PM
A few years ago I was dressing during the day before the kids came home from school. I was back in boy mode when they got home but apparently hadn't gotten the eye liner off completely as my oldest spotted it from 4 feet away. I made some half hearted excuse and my wife jumped in with another one. My daughter accepted it and that was the end.

I very seldom use eye liner since in case this comes up again.

2 years ago the same daughter noticed I had waxed my body hair and asked why. I made a casual remark about trying it and that it would grow back. End of subject.

reb.femme
11-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I was being admitted to hospital after suffering beginning septicemia, and my brain was acting like it was in a bag of water. My consultant said that he was admitting me for observation and treatment but would probably take an hour or so before confirmation from the wards. God bless the NHS for this delay, because as I sat there, it dawned on me that my toe nails were a lovely purple. I said that I was going outside for a while, which surprisingly they allowed, and quickly made my way to the Chemist just outside the hospital and bought some nail varnish remover. A quick visit to the gents and ten minutes later I was presentable.

However, I was outed by my wife whilst wearing her nightie and dressing gown. She came home from work early, never heard her come through the doors, and there I was in the kitchen doing the washing up…..pretty of course. That was eighteen months ago. Just to wrap up on this one. It’s my birthday this week and she has just dropped a little necklace and bracelet on me this afternoon….. Beautiful lady! :)

Rebecca

Steph_CD_62
11-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Not sure if this counts as a close call, but here it is.

My son and his girlfriend stopped by unannounced. I was in drab mode, however my toe nails were painted and I wasn't wearing anything on my feet.

I sat on my feet the whole time, but when it was time for them to leave I had no option but to stand. I think the girlfriend glanced down at my feet, but nothing was ever said.

iGenny
11-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Wife was out of town, I painted my toenails, and the father in law stopped by. Entire conversation standing next to a dining room chair with my feet underneath. He turned his head and I scurried to get slippers 'cause my feet were cold. Whew.

Roli F
11-10-2013, 04:06 PM
I had painted my toenails bright blue and was out saw some sandals whilst in drab took shoe n sock off to try on these sandals in the store the SA 's eyes nearly fell out. had to say lost a bet with SO got out of there pronto

PretzelGirl
11-10-2013, 06:08 PM
After a while, it seems you can write a book. Just happened again last night. Went shopping at a large store complex and stopped for dinner before a movie. There were two choices and we finally decided on one. Now I am kind of high profile where I work and got moved to a higher position just this week that raised the profile. So we walk in this place and BAM, I am almost face to face with one of the people I am working with now. So I lean over to my wife and tell her that maybe the other place is better. :D I have learned that if you don't panic and do things too fast, you have time to gracefully move from the situation.

andreah
11-17-2013, 10:17 AM
I was caught a few months ago by one of my neighbors , we had a power failure that started on thursday and lasted all weekend till monday. On sunday I was dressed in my miniskirt pantyhose panties and heels, I was winding up a rechargable flashlight the one that you crank to charge . I had my patio door open and the blinds opened to one side, I heard her voice as she came down the few steps that leds to my patio door, she asked me if any one called the power company, she stood at my door and looked in , I was sitting on my couch about 4 feet from the door facing her, it was too late to get up and try to hide and my heart was pounding like crazy, so I just sat there like nothing was wrong, I told her that I called them about three times all weekend . I noticed that she was looking down at my legs( hard no to notice when your 4 feet away) , we talked for a minute or two then she turned and left, and never said anything about it

MissTee
11-17-2013, 12:03 PM
I was staying in a hotel. It was late Friday evening and I was dressed full on and planned on staying in most of Saturday. Nails done, lipstick, wig, forms, dress and pumps. Fire alarm goes off. I waited a few seconds then when I heard people in the hallway scurrying past my door I undressed in record time,re-drabbed best I could, put socks on my hands, and went out. Fire trucks came, police as well. They left about an hour later. Fortunately it was dark out, and I stayed away from the crowds. I didn't think anyone saw me closely thanks to of the chaos. When I got back to the room I noticed my bright red lips. Ooops. I had passed a few people but none of them said anything.

Karren H
11-17-2013, 12:15 PM
I've never been caught.... my clothes were caught but not me! Lol

Donna June
11-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Close call story and just last week. There is a pharmacy where I work. They were giving out Flu shots. I told the pharmacist, who is a friend too, okay I'll get one. I was unbuttoning my shirt when I realized I had a lacy camisole on underneath. One more button and she would've seen it. I jumped up and said "Oh I left the back open", that's where we get deliveries. I ran back, took off the camisole and then went back for the shot.

steeve
11-17-2013, 12:26 PM
recently I went to put the trash out at 10am at the front of my house,id only just got out of bed , their were a lot of people walking past,and me in a pink nightdress and gown,also my neighbours looking.

AshleyW
11-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Before I came out to my brother I was at his house and absent-mindedly took off my socks. As soon as I did I remembered I had pink toe nails. He didn't notice, but I had sit with my feet awkwardly backwards under my chair for the longest time. Eventually he got up to get something and I scrambled into the next room and put my socks back on. Later he noticed I was wearing eyeliner, but I just told him my eyes looked dark 'cause I hadn't been sleeping properly.

I've since come out to him and his wife, and they've been very supportive. Last time I visited them I showed up in high heels: my how things have changed!

Nikki A.
11-17-2013, 09:15 PM
More close calls and caught than I care to mention. At this point I don't really care that much.
The funniest was when I dressed on Halloween for work. I got home and had to take the dogs out and was too tired to change right away. My neighbors dog got loose and she had to chase him since he was heading to my dogs and my one dog was feared when she was younger. At first she wondered who the woman was walk my dogs until I told her it was me. She just didn't know what to say and just stammered while I laughed and told her it was for a Halloween party. Now I don't know if she's seen me since.

NathalieX66
11-17-2013, 09:28 PM
My grandfather came to my parents house when I was 10 to check up on me since my folks were at work. He caught me dolled up in my sister's clothes: dress, tights, blouse, etc. I have no idea what he told my parents that evening, but I'm sure the conversation was interesting.

Michelle504
11-17-2013, 10:10 PM
My wife was sick and asked my mother-in-law to come clean up a little around the house since I had left to go work out-of-town for a week. I forgot to put away my platform heels. Some one found women's size 12 platforms in my closet!! Said it was for a Mardi Gras costume I was thinking about... She looked at me like "yeah sure," smiled, and never mentioned it again to either me or my wife.

Jamie Lynn
11-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Just happened a few hours ago! Son came by unannounced (again!) even though I'd told him to call first. I was starting some laundry, drab below the waist, partially exposed white lacy bra with forms and pink cami. Dog starts barking and I think I hear a knock on the door. Tell the dog to stop and sure enough a second knock. PANIC! Hollered to hold on and started peeling. Stuck everything on the washer and covered with a towel. Answered the door topless (!), greeted him then went to the bedroom and put on a t-shirt. Hopefully he didn't see any strap marks on my back! He didn't comment so I'm pretty sure I lucked out again!
Keep the heart pumping like that just conditions it, Right?

jennygirl65
11-18-2013, 01:24 AM
When I was in the military used to underdress and this particular day chose to wear some lacy panties and lacy camisole top, at the end of the day supervisor did an inspection looking for body piercings and I had to carefully make sure the cami was rolled inside my T-shirt when I raised it to show my chest.

kelly10
11-18-2013, 04:43 AM
A number of years ago I threw a house party. There were about 15 or 20 people and as the evening wore on we were all getting a little relaxed and tipsy. I was sitting on the floor in front of my fireplace with my SO all very relaxed in full male except for my pink nylon panties under my blue jeans and watching the flames and listening to the crackling of the burning logs. One male friend, a notorious prankster, crept up behind me with about 19 onlookers and quickly reached down inside my pants with both hands to give me a 'wedgie' (for the uninitiated that means yanking your underwear uncomfortably hard up your butt crack and laughing uproariously at your discomfort). At the last second I realized he was grabbing my panties and I tried to to squirm and press my butt to the floor while holding his hands and trying to get him away. Well needless to say the panties ripped and he then let go and said to the room at large with a puzzled look, 'Wow! Pretty flimsy!' Well I was 10 shades of red and we all laughed but thank God that was all he said and the party moved on with no one the wiser! He never said anything else. It just goes to prove that no matter how carefully we plan, the best laid plans.....!

mariehart
11-18-2013, 07:29 AM
I've mentioned these before. I had a few near ones over the years. Only the other night my wife went to slap me on the back while I was wearing a bra. But then again I think she might have spotted it and was checking.

Twice I was nearly caught outside, once in broad daylight wearing only a slip, a headband and a pair of shoes. I was alone in the house, my Mother was away. It was a warm windy summer evening. I was getting ready and basically only had on a slip while I sorted my make up. For some reason I stepped into the porch only to have the front door slam behind me thanks to a gust and the open back door. So there I was stranded in broad daylight dressed in a way that even if I was a woman would be outrageous to say the least. I dashed out of the front garden, ran around the block to the back and in the open back door. I didn't meet a soul which was very lucky.

One Christmas eve, everyone had gone to midnight mass in the nearby church. I stayed home and decided to try on my Christmas clothes which I had treated myself too. On a whim I decided to go for a little walk up and down the road. On the way back as I came close to the house. I saw a little group of lads some of whom I recognised as friends of my teenage brother. They stopped and sat on my the wall of my house which I realised was going to be interesting. I crossed over and passed close to them as I was confident of my look. When I got close I was horrified to see it wasn't just his friends but my brother too! I kept going but had nowhere to go! When I reached the top of the road I looked back and they were still there. Now I had a problem, either out myself to my brother and his friends or wait and run the risk of getting caught by the rest of my family as they emerged from Mass.
I went around the back of the house which now had an eight foot wall and steel door. Can you climb a wall that high wearing a tight skirt, stockings and high heels in one leap? :eek: Yes you can. Could I do it now? No.

I told my brother years later when I came out to him. He had no idea and he pointed out that they wandered off shortly after and I needn't have worried after all. Ah well!

Marcelle
11-18-2013, 09:03 AM
I have only recently started dressing and using make-up so even before I came out to my wife, my dressing was mainly just lingerie so no close calls. Even now, I don't have many close calls but have been questioned a few times by some folks. Women tend to notice my eyebrows more than men and I was asked by a woman if I wax my eyebrows. I have thinned out my brows to the point where they skirt (no pun intended) both genders. I told her if I didn't thin and shape I would have crazy mad scientist eyebrows and she said she wished her husband would do the same (don't think she caught on but who knows).

The closest I ever got to being caught (en femme) was when I was checking out of a hotel while I was away on business. I was travelling pretty and was checking out when a work acquaintance approached and was checking out as well. Now this is a typical "good old boy redneck" guy from the heart of Alberta (no insults to any of my Albertan sisters). He looked me up and down, shook his head gave me one more not so flattering look and left. Now while he obviously saw guy in a dress, I doubt he recognized me directly as his look did not show OMG it's *******. If he had recognized me, he would have called me out as that is his personality type and he would have definitely shared it with others whom are mutual friends. I have come out to specific people in my work environment to act as watch guardians should stories start to spread about me. I am not ashamed and really don't care but I prefer to come out at my pace and knowing when people find out, helps me mitigate damage control.

Hugs

Isha

vallerie lacy
11-18-2013, 09:27 AM
I agree with Karen. My ex [need I say more ] caught some of my lingerie.

dominique
11-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Biggest one for me was my neighbour. Our fence blew down during some storms. We both didn't have the money there and then to replace it, so there was no fence between us for a fair few months. One morning I was dressed fully skirt. tights etc went to collect my rubbish bin and put it back outside our back door. Went out it was all clear, but when I came back she was out hanging some washing out, she looked up and said hello. My legs nearly went from under me. Went into the house in blind panic went back out to speak to her. She told me that she had seen me many times before dressed in and about the garden etc. She was very good and understood me.

Judith96a
11-18-2013, 12:21 PM
One verrrrry close call when I was in my teens.

I was home alone enjoying wearing one of mum' bras that I had borrowed from the laundry basket downstairs. I reckoned that I had at least another hour before mum came home from work. So, there I was, sitting watching the TV when I heard a car in the driveway. Quick sprint up the stairs - only just got bra off (and stashed under pillow) in time, polo shirt back on and downstairs to assist with shopping (damned frozen food that she didn't want defrosting in car while she waited for my wee brother). Fortunately she had to go straight out again to collect said wee brother - at which point bra was returned to its rightful place (and she didn't have time to notice that the TV downstairs was both switched on at the plug and warm yet I had appeared from upstairs) ! Phew! I'm still surprised that the neighbours couldn't hear my heart pounding!

Renihoward
11-18-2013, 01:52 PM
I was out in the back yard all dressed in my leopard skin mini and tight black top when the meter reader opened the back gate. I turned to go inside as he said hello mama, I'm here to read the meters. Hot looking young black guy abou 21 y/o. Loved every minute of it. I may have to try to let him catch me again.

linda allen
11-18-2013, 05:38 PM
As I read these posts, I think many of them are from people who subconsciously want to be "caught". If you're running around in your yard or going out to get the garbage can, someone will see you eventually, probably sooner, not later.

If you don't want to be "caught", you have to think things out in advance. Think of what could go wrong and how likely it is to happen. You can never get down to zero chance unless you don't dress but you can lessen the chance by thinking first.

Judith96a
11-18-2013, 06:11 PM
As I read these posts, I think many of them are from people who subconsciously want to be "caught".

In my case I was just young and stupid. Seem to have acquired some "self-preservation instinct" along with the grey hairs!

michelle.foster
11-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Having had a heart attach in early June, I was home in July and had painted my toes bright pink. PJ's are light sweats and tee shirt. It's eleven o'clock at night and I started getting chest pains and the Paramedics where called. They wire me up and suggest that I go in and get checked. The gurney is brought into the bed room and I have to get up, walk across the room and lay down on it, feet exposed. I am covered with a blanket and off we go. Once in the ER, the nurse wires me up to their EKG machine, once again exposing my feet. My wife explains "she had been playing around". No comment from the nurse. The female ambulance driver, who was also in my room, came back to see if there was anything else she could get me before she had to leave. There was nothing else I needed but on her way out the door she told me she liked my nails. We used the wife playing excuse to everyone else who say them. The pains were nothing to worry about and I was sent home the next morning. I did ask for some socks before I walked out the door, though.

Allison_Leslie
11-18-2013, 06:55 PM
As my own boss was the first to put me into full makeup and knows all about me, I really have nobody else to explain myself to. Part of why I came out on Halloween and STAYED out ... So I am grateful that my job is safe, all others in my life can wonder all they want to.
:)

Paramedics see things all day long and I'm sure your toes didn't shock them.. I wouldn't consider it any problem. The Main concern I feel with any CD'er that is gainfully employed is how they are looked upon by their employer. Notice I didn't say fellow employees. yeah.. My male side has adopted a very open stance for what Alvina does and says and as long as my check-signer is happy with who I am then nobody else needs to care.

AlexisRaeMoon
11-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Teenager home alone - trying on one of mom's fancy dresses. For some reason, I went and looked out the kitchen window, and saw the top of my Dad's van. I nearly passed out! Quickly ripped everything off (amazed I didn't rip anything!), tossed it all under the bed, and ran into my room to get dressed. Somehow managed to do all this before he walked in the door. Thank god he left quickly so I could get everything put back properly before Mom got home. One of the scariest episodes of my life!

You'd think episodes like that would "cure" us, but nope!

Nadine Spirit
11-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Hmm... caught? I don't think I have ever been caught. Let me ask my wife... She said maybe there was a close call once. We walked into a winery to do some tasting and one of my coworkers was at the counter. My wife spotted her and we turned and left. So, yeah, I suppose that was my only close call.

Other than that, I used to get frequent questions about why I paint my fingernails. But currently pretty much everyone that knows me, knows my answer, "cause I like to." Now when I do whatever, wear smelly lotion, wear female jewelry, carry my clutch, threaded brows, shaved legs, etc... nobody says anything.

JenniferR771
11-18-2013, 11:30 PM
I was trying on my wife's beautiful wedding dress. Sleeves were tight at the wrist. Dress was too small so I could only get it zipped halfway. I was in the basement. I looked so pretty in the mirror. When...I heard her car door slam...home a half-hour early. I suffered about 5 seconds of sheer panic. Finally I unzipped and managed to get the dress off and hide it as she was calling my name and searching the upstairs for me. She came down the basement stairs as I was coming up--bare naked. Startled, to be sure. I made up some excuse about self-abuse and needing sexual relief. She didn't want to know more.

MichelleinEugene
11-18-2013, 11:34 PM

Don't need a cure for something that isn't a sickness. :)

Shanine
11-18-2013, 11:58 PM
Haven't had the experience of being caught. I did not start dressing in earnest until I was divorced. So nothing really to hide from anybody. I am a home dresser, so the chances of "discovery" are slim.

KayleeTaylor
11-19-2013, 12:14 AM
These stories are great! I am sure subconsciously we all want to be caught. For me, I have been caught so many times, that if I was to take a stroll through my neighborhood enfemme, nobody would bat an eye.

A few occasions stood out, in my teens I was caught wearing a cute little thong. The girl who caught me didn't speak to me again, but she also didn't out me as far as I know. I was kinda stunned by that because she had always seen me wear girls earrings.

Oh, when I was younger, my mom found my stash of girls clothes. When I came home from school, they were gone and I was grounded for a month.

Around 9 years old, my best friend came over to play nintendo, mom let him in, but when he opened up the door to my room, he saw me in heels. Didn't phase him at all. Later on in life, we started dating, didn't last too long.

I used to underdress a lot in the Army, one day, this Army SGT comes up from behind me and whispers in my ear "I can see your panties"

Those days, I would shave everywhere, so solders asked me all the time "why are my arms shaved?" I would tell them that I do not like bodyhair. They would walk off and I could still hear them making comments about it, I think that they thought I was gay, didn't matter to me :) BTW, I am bi

I know that my mom knows more that she is letting on. I have seen her collection of Transgender books, now why would she have those? I think she is trying to figure out a way to talk to me about it.

Even now, when my daughter is at school, I would work outside in the yard wearing skinny jeans, yes oh yes, people saw me :)

MssHyde
11-19-2013, 01:11 AM
I was caught a few months ago by one of my neighbors , we had a power failure that started on thursday and lasted all weekend till monday. On sunday I was dressed in my miniskirt pantyhose panties and heels, I was winding up a rechargable flashlight the one that you crank to charge . I had my patio door open and the blinds opened to one side, I heard her voice as she came down the few steps that leds to my patio door, she asked me if any one called the power company, she stood at my door and looked in , I was sitting on my couch about 4 feet from the door facing her, it was too late to get up and try to hide and my heart was pounding like crazy, so I just sat there like nothing was wrong, I told her that I called them about three times all weekend . I noticed that she was looking down at my legs( hard no to notice when your 4 feet away) , we talked for a minute or two then she turned and left, and never said anything about it
but you have great looking legs

Close call story and just last week. There is a pharmacy where I work. They were giving out Flu shots. I told the pharmacist, who is a friend too, okay I'll get one. I was unbuttoning my shirt when I realized I had a lacy camisole on underneath. One more button and she would've seen it. I jumped up and said "Oh I left the back open", that's where we get deliveries. I ran back, took off the camisole and then went back for the shot.

with out pictures it didn't happen :battingeyelashes: I bet you still looked cute

Having had a heart attach in early June, I was home in July and had painted my toes bright pink. PJ's are light sweats and tee shirt. It's eleven o'clock at night and I started getting chest pains and the Paramedics where called. They wire me up and suggest that I go in and get checked. The gurney is brought into the bed room and I have to get up, walk across the room and lay down on it, feet exposed. I am covered with a blanket and off we go. Once in the ER, the nurse wires me up to their EKG machine, once again exposing my feet. My wife explains "she had been playing around". No comment from the nurse. The female ambulance driver, who was also in my room, came back to see if there was anything else she could get me before she had to leave. There was nothing else I needed but on her way out the door she told me she liked my nails. We used the wife playing excuse to everyone else who say them. The pains were nothing to worry about and I was sent home the next morning. I did ask for some socks before I walked out the door, though.

this happened to me too, I had passed out gasping for breath, broke blood vesicles in my face even. my toenails were painted hot pink I only had my bathrobe on. I woke up just as they got to the house door to take me to the hospital. I told my wife quick grab some socks, I put them on 30 seconds to spare.

I was worried some times they look at toe color when you have heart issues. its funny now, but I was sweating bullets for a while.

Judith96a
11-19-2013, 05:09 AM

I can so relate to that!

Karmen
11-19-2013, 01:44 PM
I was caught only once, but I had many close calls over the years. The one occasion when I was caught, it was a big embarrassment for me, not only because I was fully dressed in female clothes, but because I was so nervous I couldn't control my bladder and wet myself in front of the cops when they stopped me on the street and wanted to check my ID.

5150 Girl
11-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Recently I was trying on different make and I guess I didn't get it all off because one of my coworkers asked me what was wrong with my eyes. I realized that it was eye liner.

Before I came out, when that kind of thing happened to me I'd just say, "Hey, I'm a rocker,I'm allowed!"

Cynthia99
11-19-2013, 05:46 PM
When I had my induction physical for the military I realized when I took my socks off that I had left clear polish on my toes. They gave us these little paper scuffs to wear, and I was very careful not to show my toes!

Didi
12-22-2013, 04:29 PM
I was caught by my younger sister when I was 14. I was wearing my mom's pantyhose, girdle and slip. Had a few close calls with other family members and neighbors.

Christy Stevens
12-22-2013, 05:52 PM
I remember when I was younger, my mother found my "stash" hidden between my mattresses. I should have known, mom's know about that spot. I only had a few things at the time but she found them. But she didn't say anything, just took them. Then about a week later, she asked me to come to her room and have a talk. She said, "I know about your thing,". That was it. Nothing more. Never again. I wonder if she still remembers...

karens70
12-22-2013, 08:45 PM
more close calls than I care to remember. normally when somebody returns home unexpectedly, I always seemed to be able to get things back where they needed to be but the adrenalin is pumping so much the SO wonders why you are all nervous and shaking, that is the bit that is difficult to explain!

AngelaKelly<3
12-22-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm loving these stories! Sharing this stuff is what this community is all about :)

I was almost caught a couple of times...I'll just type out one here to keep the wall of text a little manageable lol I'll share the rest when I have the itch for writing.

-Socko-

I was about 11 and had just begun to realise I could paint my toenails and go about my daily 11-year-old life :) so that's what I did! A lovely bright pink colour! Anyway, me and my friend were play-fighting a bit and pretending to be WWF wrestlers

I don't know where everyone is on their "2000-era WWF Wrestlers" but my friend decided he wanted to be Mankind, and do his special move where he had a sock on his hand and he'd jam it in his opponents mouth...well in our version of this move my friend was taking of my sock to perform the move :eek:

Heart-pounding I had to think fast. So I did the obvious thing and kicked him in the jaw...woops...a total accident as I was frantically struggling and flailing to get out of this move.

We laughed it off and decided to do something else :heehee:

LadyInRed
12-22-2013, 09:30 PM
I was maybe 9-10ish, I was home alone and had snuck into my parents room and was trying my moms clothes on and I suddenly heard the front door, I raced across the hall back into my room, stripped all the clothes off and hid them under my bed.
Unfortunately my stepfather wouldn’t believe I was watching tv naked in my room, he practically tossed the room until he found the clothes I ditched…
Not my favorite memory, it involved long family talks, threats of sending me to a shrink, and threats of telling everyone if they ever found me doing it again.

Launa
12-22-2013, 10:14 PM
Now when I do whatever, wear smelly lotion, wear female jewelry, carry my clutch, threaded brows, shaved legs, etc... nobody says anything.

I do the same things and I'm also waiting for one of my smart ass friends to say something embarrasing if front of a bunch of folks.....

My daughter commented one time about a smell in the room..... She said that smell is so good, where is it coming from, what is it? I diverted the question and it came up again 30 seconds later. I said its the Satsuma body butter from the Body Shop! Its not right to tell lies! Your male nose will grow longer.

Eryn
12-22-2013, 10:55 PM
I am lucky in that our house is landscaped where I can get into the car in relative privacy. Unfortunately, this works both ways. One time Mimi and I got into the car, backed out into the street, and only then noticed that our neighbor was standing in his front yard looking straight at us!

It wasn't really all that worrisome, as we don't socialize with our neighbors and the glare of the sun on the windshield probably obscured his view. He saw two women in the car, nothing more.

Jessica S
12-23-2013, 12:17 AM
One morning, I was sitting in my office in the basement of our house. My wife was home(in the basement) and my kids were still sleeping(most of the time till I wake them up). So I took the opportunity to dress a little. For some reason I didn't hear my wife that was watching TV so I stood up, walked out of my office and did not see her. So I went back to my office and thought I better closed the door. Not a minute later I get a knock and it is my oldest son. Couple of minutes earlier I would of been standing in the middle of the basement with no where to run. That made me more careful for sure.

Michelle_Phoenix
12-23-2013, 12:55 AM
There's been a few times, but the closest was one night when I was trying different panties in the bathroom. It was 1ish in the morning and my mom walked into the bathroom. Luckily I was still wearing a baggy shirt that was just long enough to cover down there. I'm just glad she didn't see the other panties on the counter... Or did she???

JessMe
12-25-2013, 03:05 AM
Once, when I was probably 9 or 10, I went to spend a couple of weeks in the summer at my aunt's house a few hours away. Unbeknownst to me, my mother decided that a thorough cleaning of my room was in order... thorough including under the bed. Yes. I was that dumb. Lol ...anyway, I had this backpack stuffed to the gills with girl clothes I had "borrowed" here and there, along with a couple of bic lighters (I was a firebug too.) ...so, I'm at my aunt's, and the phone rings... it's mom. She wants to talk. To me. ...we had a brief chat, just the basic "how are you? Is everything alright? Anything we should talk about? " of course, the answers were "no, it's all good, etc., etc." ...when I got home is when the real panic set in... the lighters were on the microwave, and my bag of clothes was GONE. ...we never talked about it, and when I came out to her a couple of years ago she seemed genuinely surprised... but I don't imagine she had really forgotten about it.

LauraOTN
12-25-2013, 02:01 PM
A few years ago, a family friend died. I don't wear suits very often, and I've gained a few pounds. Getting ready for the funeral, I couldn't get the pants on, so I thought I'd cinch my self in a corset under it. Worked like a charm.
Of course Mom hugs me... and thinks I'm wearing a back brace of some sort. I ran with that and said I pulled something in Tae Kwon Do and it was purely preventative...

FemmeElastique
12-25-2013, 04:50 PM
I can't say that I've ever been 'caught'. I started CDing way after I moved out of my mom's house. Had I started while living there, I'm quite sure I would have had some close calls or just been caught.

Desirae
12-25-2013, 10:04 PM
I had a few very close calls.

1) One was when I was about 15. I think it was summer and my dad was at work. I think my sister was at work, too. Anyway, I was completely dressed in a pair of my sister's black slacks and a white peplum blouse, bra, panties, and heels. I was sitting in a chair watching something on the TV when I heard a knock at the backdoor. I made the mistake of getting up off the chair and trying to "peep" through the kitchen to the backdoor and see who it was. It was a couple of my friends. I'm sure my one friend saw a little bit. I raced to get the clothes off as quick as possible while they continued to pound on the door and then move around the outside of the house knocking the on the front door and windows. There's no doubt that "Jimmy" saw me a little. I don't remember if the relationship changed any, but I know they're not friends anymore and I haven't seen them in almost 30 years.

2) Another one was when I was "visiting" the sister of my cousin's wife. She had called me and asked me if I could take her over to some estate sale where she had purchased a bunch of commercial cleaning stuff like a carpet shampooer, vacuum, and other stuff. She didn't have a car. I ended up "staying the night", if you know what I mean. I think I was around 20 or 21. She was around 34, maybe a little older. Anyway, the sister had to go to an early morning office cleaning job and she left the house with her ride about 6:00AM. Her kids had school. Her one daughter was older, maybe around 14 or 15 or so, and she helped get the younger ones ready and off to school. I moved to the couch in the morning when the sister got up so things wouldn't look so bad to the kids. I never really went back to sleep. After the kids left for school, I got the inclination to see what kinds of clothes "Roxie" had. She had this incredibly silky long sleeve, cowl neck dress with a peplum and I just couldn't help myself. I found a bra and pantyhose in her dresser and some pumps in the closet (although they didn't fit well). I was all dressed when I heard some talking outside. I peeked out the front window and saw some guy talking to two cops in front of the house. I didn't wait to see what was happening. I raced to get the clothes off and get them back to their proper places and get re-dressed in my drab clothes. As soon as I got my pants on I laid down on Roxie's bed and acted like I was sleeping. I heard someone come in and the next thing I know is that a cop is nudging my shoulder with a gun pointed at my head. The other cop was at the foot of the bed with his gun on me, too. They asked me what I was doing there and all that jazz. I explained that I had permission from the homeowner to be there. I didn't know how to get ahold of her, so I had to call around and get one of her sisters to get in touch with her so she could come home and straighten this mess out. What happened (and what she neglected to tell me) is that she was legally separated from her husband (the guy talking to the cops). He ran some kind of construction business out of his garage(actually a pole building), so he was allowed to be at the house for that purpose. She never mentioned any of this to me. He came over there in the morning and saw a "strange" car in the driveway and called the cops. Well, the estranged husband "knew" what was going on and just wanted to make trouble. And he almost made a lot of trouble for me. Roxie eventually came home, cleared things up and I got the heck out of there. I never did "see" her again. That was a really close call. The only thing that saved me was hearing the cops and the husband talking outside and it must have been right away after the cops arrived and were assessing the situation, because that gave me the couple minutes to get everything off and put away.

3) One other one was when I was house sitting for my cousin, who went on a camping vacation for a week in his camper. I think I was around 21 or so. I had been going over the house all week, checking things out, getting the mail, newspaper, etc. And, yes, I was dressing in my cousin's wife's clothes a few times that week, too. They were supposed to come back on the following Monday. It was the Sunday evening before and I was dressed in one of her dresses, bra, slip, hose, and shoes. I heard the camper pull into the alley. I raced to undress and get everything put back, but there was no time. The problem was that some of her things (bra, slip, hose) were kept in her dresser in their downstairs bedroom, and her dresses (and other outer clothing) were kept in their daughter's bedroom closet upstairs. I got the dress and shoes put away, but they were already coming in the house before I could get back downstairs to put the rest away. All I could do was throw the bra, slip, and pantyhose in the hamper upstairs. I never heard anything, but there's no way they, or at least my cousin's wife, didn't know what was going on. Women know where their stuff is and I'm sure she knew that she didn't put a bra, slip, and pantyhose in the hamper.

I've had a few other close calls (or being caughts), but these are the worst and enough contributions to this discussion.

Allison2006
12-25-2013, 11:02 PM
I never really had a close call story till just this past week. I was at home, fully dressed with wig, makeup, bra, heels, pantyhose and all, when my wife and I both heard what sounded like a vehicle pull into our driveway. Seconds later someone was knocking on the door. I stripped off my wig and my heels, and ducked through the kitchen to the bedroom as best I could, while my wife went to get the door. Turned out to be my wife's dad, dropping off something for Christmas, and fortunately he just dropped off, if he had stayed, I'd have had to sneak to the bathroom to get my make up off, having already changed back into guy clothes.

Lexi Moralas
12-26-2013, 10:11 AM
I had a few close calls, one I was walking down the street in an area I have to go to for work, it's a good place to dress. It's far from home little chance of seeing some one I know especially during the day. I was all decked out strutting up the street when I noticed my bosses car coming up the street! Apparently they had an appointment in the area as well! I turned around figuring I was less recognize able from the back, I walked the other way and walked into a store just as they were passing me. I don't think they noticed me at all.
Another time it was very late and I went to the " adult book store " mostly because it was the only place open that I could go to at 1am and a cd is not all that out of place there. It was a little too close to home but I figured it was late and I would be ok , but when a was walking out I literally walked right into my SO's cousin who I know very well! He grabbed my Waist as we collided, and I grabbed his shoulders we were looking each other right in the face! I quickly looked away as soon as I got my balance. He said excuse me and continued in to the store and headed to the video booths.
He seemed pretty drunk! and thank god because , thats probably the only reason he didn't recognize me. There have been more than a few close calls over the years. But those 2 where the scariest.

eddiegae
12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Lol, I really relate to all these stories! I once had my toenails painted a pretty bright red. I had been walking around the house with my slippers on, and decided to take a shower. Well, my wife and I are not overly intimate so it was quite a shock when she slipped into the shower with me! Thinking fast "amazing how fast you can think when need arises!" I dropped my washcloth over my toes made idle chat and when she turned to wash her hair I stepped out of the shower and out the door!

BillieJoEllen
12-26-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't know how many close calls I've had over the years. One in particular was when I was going to college I worked third shift in a department store as a janitor. There was three of us doing this job. One fellow was sick and had the week off and the second fellow was to be three hours late one evening. I took advantage of the situation and tried on many dresses and foundation garments (the year was 1966). Once I was finished I collected everything and started taking it out to rehang and put away when all of a sudden I heard a voice asking what I was doing. Scared the everloving out of me. I replied that I had found the stuff in a dressing cubicle and was taking it out to the cashier's desk. I was told that I should just leave it in the cubicle from now on. I later noticed the other janitor looking over the pile of clothes I had piled on the checkout desk. I don't know if he suspected anything. Fortunately we didn't have video cameras hanging around all over the place.

Dianne S
12-26-2013, 11:16 AM
I've only had one really close call. My daughter returned home unexpectedly because she'd forgotten something. Luckily, I'd had just enough time to dash into the bathroom before she managed to get her key to work (yay for balky locks!), but my heart was pounding for about 15 minutes after she left again...

Sarah Beth
12-26-2013, 11:50 AM
As I have mentioned in a thread or two before my gran daughter is staying with us for awhile so I haved had much to dress. We have some friends who were going to be out of town and I agreed to watch their dogs for them while they were gone. I had gotten my wife a new nightgown and robe from woman within and as part of that order had gotten myself a new bra which I fell in love with as soons as I tried it on. I don't go out dressed especially in this small town. It was late afternoon and so I slipped into the garage and put on the bra nd thinking well with my heavy coat and it so cold no one would be around it wouldn't matter so I slipped my forms into the bra doned my coat climbed into my truck and went up to feed the dogs.

I parked up near their front door and went in opeing up my coat but not taking it off let the dogs out the back door for a bit got the food out and was putting it in the bowl when someone came in the front door and shouted hello. I was like oh..explective and quickly reached and pulled the forms out and stuck them in the cupboard with the dog food. It was a friend of theres who had come by to drop something off for them.

I know my face was red and I was shaking but they never said anything. After they left I wondered how I was going to get out there with my forms. I waited a bit longer looked out and not seeing anyone I slipped the forms back in and went back home. My wife asked me why I was agitated when I got home but I didn't tell her about had happened.

Janet Doe
12-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Younger. when living in my parents house, I was caught or almost caught several times.

After taking my dads car for a spin in the morning ( No license, and had never driven before, not really sure WTH I as thinking ) in full female dress mode. ( 125lb With long blond hair, I could pass very easily ). I was not out for too long before I got my self pulled over in a traffic stop. Needless to say, getting picked up by my parents from the police station was not one of my favorite life moments.

Not too long after that, I had my mums drawers all open wearing some of her clothes underwear, makeup ect, when I spotted my dads work van pulling into the driveway. I had no time to put anything away, but just scurried into my bedroom. I heard doors open and close ( well slam, not too kind words said in between ). I heard the bathroom door close and took this opportunity to clean up the evidence, even though I was sure it was already too late. I stayed out of the way and waited for my dad to go back to work. Nothing was ever said, I assume he didn't really know how to bring it up.

Billiejosehine
12-26-2013, 05:17 PM
As a teen there have been several times I was almost caught by my mom and sister. I know my sister would look at me often as if trying to see what I was wearing underneath and even asked me to lift up my shirt. When I was living with a friend who was a girl, I took a couple of her bras and always had them stashed under my bed. We'll one time she wanted to be nice and gave me a new futon mattered, which meant she would see them, but she never brought it up. Throughout my marriage I had many slip-ups by not being careful and has impacted my relationship. Lastly, while at my dads my step mom read my journal and then bluntly asked me one day while I was wearing a bra and pulled up my shirt.

jilliannichols
12-26-2013, 07:13 PM
was caught at nail salon by a girl from work she sat right beside me ( waiting for an appointment ) it was cool she asked if the guys knew and not only did she not out me she later met me at the mall to help me pick out some glasses and then we went shopping and found a killer red coat on sale

Helen Grandeis
12-26-2013, 07:55 PM
In olden days my mother would get all dressed up to go to the OB GYN. So in the doctors office she discovered that there were stains on the satin front panel of her girdle (tenth grade). I was home sick with a testicular infection (one swollen to Apple size). I was in my bed with my pajama pants pulled down and legs in the air over my head examining my testicle. My father came home and was briefed by my mother. My dad stormed down the hall, removing his belt on the way. The door flew open the belt hit its mark including a glancing blow to the testicle. He left. No words were ever spoken - ever.

Dena
12-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Many close calls, I got to where I could identify every member of my family by listening to them walk up the stairs!

Alice Torn
12-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Was ding window cleaning for a longtime customer , in her house, . She is a beautiful tall blonde, married. She said she was leaving for a few hours. When i did the master bedroom and bathroom, I notice quite a few of her clothes hanging in the bathroom, including a black sleeveless mock turtleneck sweater dress! I took off my toll belt, shirt, and pants, ans put it on. After a minute or so, pulled it off, put it where it was, got dressed, and got back to work. She returned a little while later. Never heard anything. It was a foolish thing to do, and if caught, would not have been a pleasant experience, especially if she told her husband.

lingerieLiz
12-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Since I'm pretty relaxed about my CDing I've been "caught" many times. Most all have not been that bad. I've had a couple of times that I took some harassment, but in general nothing I couldn't handle. One night I stopped at a gas station to get gas, back when they put it in. I pulled my car around to the side and went into the women's bathroom to change to fem mode and do my makeup. The station closed, I didn't know it, but when I emerged there was a patrol car sitting in the drive. Heart pounding I walked to my car, got in, started it and left. The patrol car pulled out soon after and caught up with me. It moved to the other lane and as they went my the riding officer gave me a once over. Thankfully they kept going.

Bree Wagner
12-27-2013, 12:34 AM
When I was 10 or 11 I was caught by my parents when they returned home early from something. I heard them coming and was trying to put everything away but all I could do was throw the clothes under the sink in their bathroom and hop in the shower. For good reason, they wondered why I was showering in their bathroom instead of the kids bathroom. Soon enough, they found everything. I remember having to go to a psychologist who after a single session just told them I was normal enough and everything was fine. It was never brought up again, though I did tell my mom I still crossdress a few months ago.

About two years ago my daughter (3 and half at the time) noticed nail polish through a hole in my sock after I took my boot off. I had to distract her. I wrote about it in detail here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?171629-Trying-not-to-lie-Cute-Kid-Story&highlight=).

Debbie Deb
12-27-2013, 01:42 AM
caught by my grandmother when I was 14... at her house.. I was in my aunts room looking at her clothes.. tried on a pair of Light Pink Panties.. my grandmother came in to clean .... she then asked me what I was doing....stumbling about I begged her not to tell my mom and dad...she said I should stop... but she never told them...

Christina8
12-27-2013, 01:47 AM
caught by my wife a couple years back. I took some pics of myself on my phone in jeans an dsome in a dress. She blew up and told me that i needed to be more careful cause if she found them then our daughters could to. She did say that I looked better in her clothes than she did even though she was mad about finding that I still struggle with my sexuality, I took this as a compliment and have since started paying attention to what size I comfortably fit into.

rachelsisicdgirl
12-27-2013, 07:23 AM
My wife catches me lots she gets angry only for not asking permission, bad one for me was getting caught by my daughter she wasn't due home until 6pm I was dressed in a school girl sissy uniform my wife phoned me to make sure I am finished with what I am doing by 5pm at 4.45pm I decided to go unlock front door as I was going to lock myself in the bathroom and pleasure myself , as I turned to go back upstairs my daughter barged in with one of her friends both got a full view I managed to conceal my obvious arousal and I ran to my room and stripped and went to apologise , they couldn't have cared less just hilarious not shocked at all . I found out a year later they knew I dressed they pulled out my clothes and found pictures of me ..my daughter and I are still very close

Aprilrain
12-27-2013, 07:46 AM
before I transitioned i never got "caught" but fueled by alcohol and um....other things i did out myself in some spectacular ways on a few occasions much to my embarrassment later.

Cheryl Ann Owens
12-27-2013, 11:26 AM
I came close. After my divorce I had a platonic relationship with a single mom friend living in my apartment complex. (We did have some "fun" once!) She knew all about me and had an interesting life herself but that's another story. One day she showed me a pink one-piece bathing suit she bought. She said it was a long torso size and didn't fit her. She suggested that because of my height, I try it on and I could have the new suit for just a few dollars. So I went in her bedroom and changed. Wouldn't you know it! Her teen daughter came home! Luckily the bedroom door was locked and I could change back. The daughter had a puzzled look. After her daughter went out again, I changed back into it to model it. My friend loved it on me! I still have it and with a secluded pool now and my own house I still enjoy it!

Renihoward
12-27-2013, 11:34 AM
you should have gone back into the video booths, maybe you could have met him at the glory whole. Might have been fun to give him some pleasure and he never would have known it was you, but you would always know. :-)

lesli
12-27-2013, 02:10 PM
before i came out, i was dressing and my wife came back unexpectedly. i had on stockings, heels, panty and bra and was looking through my stuff for an outfit to wear. i was able to get it off before she found me. i nearly had a stroke trying to get it off before she saw!