PDA

View Full Version : Shopping trip

Melissa
11-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I always find that I go through those phases where I want to completely reject my cross dressing side which is partly why I have a beard at the moment, a handy deterrent to stop me from trying to pass.

But anyway I'd been staying with friends in a different town the other week and on my way to the train station I passed through the shopping centre and as I needed some clothes for work decide to have a browse. It was when I was in H&M and noticed that no one was monitoring the changing rooms that I decided to grab some things from the women's section to try on too.

I ended up buying a casual blouse and a vest top which I then changed into and wore home. (although upon returning to my home town I made sure that my coat was on and zipped up high). I'm sure it was probably quite obvious to others that it was a woman's top that I was wearing but as I really wasn't trying to pass as a woman it didn't really bother me, they were all strangers who I'd never see again, so I just enjoyed the experience while it lasted.

Now I'm thinking about a more androgynous look and what women's clothes I could where in male mode

LelaK
11-10-2013, 06:27 PM
I wear panties, hose and slacks in male mode. If I wanted to look androgynous, I'd wear a scarf, I guess. But androgyny doesn't really appeal to me, or not as much as femininity.

Cynthia Anne
11-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I wore women's jeans for years everyday with panties and pantyhose underneath before I started dressing full time! Never had any problems!

Beverley Sims
11-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Number one project try and get rid of that beard.
It will hold you back or at worse invite ridicule when dressing.